PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Love Hewitt: real woman

glockmail
12-06-2007, 08:44 AM
http://www.splashnewsonline.com/2007/11/28/guess-who-booty-edition/

About my Vacation…
Current mood: annoyed

…and all the pictures of it online.

This is the last time I will address this subject.

I’ve sat by in silence for a long time now about the way women’s bodies are constantly scrutinized. To set the record straight, I’m not upset for me, but for all of the girls out there that are struggling with their body image.

A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn’t make you beautiful.

What I should be doing is celebrating some of the best days of my life and my engagement to the man of my dreams, instead of having to deal with photographers taking invasive pictures from bad angles. I know what I look like, and so do my friends and family. And like all women out there should, I love my body.

To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini – put it on and stay strong.

Xoxo

You go girl! :salute:

Classact
12-06-2007, 09:25 AM

You go girl! :salute:Give you odds the girls posting their fat comments all had thunder thighs... My wife weighs 105 and has since she was a teenager... I do not have to worry about local men hitting on her because the girl in the picture doesn't have a butt big enough for the men's desire here... Puerto Ricans love big butts!

Hagbard Celine
12-06-2007, 09:43 AM

To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini – put it on and stay strong.

But whip it into shape 'cause we don't want to see that flabby sh*t.:dance:

glockmail
12-06-2007, 09:59 AM
Give you odds the girls posting their fat comments all had thunder thighs... My wife weighs 105 and has since she was a teenager... I do not have to worry about local men hitting on her because the girl in the picture doesn't have a butt big enough for the men's desire here... Puerto Ricans love big butts! I fell in love with my wife with her thunder thighs. She was a national level athlete when I met her. She now weighs 15 pounds less than her "fighting weight". She's got a little sag here and there, but she's in great shape for a woman her age, probably in better shape than me. :wink2:

jimnyc
12-06-2007, 10:03 AM
I've been in love with JLH for about 8-10 years now. I was very saddened to see the pictures of her enormous ass. :(

truthmatters
12-06-2007, 10:11 AM
Damn she looks great.

How about anyone who doesnt think she looks great posts a closeup of their ass and we can all determine how acceptable your ass is?

jimnyc
12-06-2007, 10:13 AM
Damn she looks great.

How about anyone who doesnt think she looks great posts a closeup of their ass and we can all determine how acceptable your ass is?

I'll be happy to post a close-up of mine if no one objects. Would that make you happy? I keep myself in shape, and I'll say she has a fat fucking ass if I like!

Would you like it posted here, or sent to you via PM?

Immanuel
12-06-2007, 10:15 AM
I'll be happy to post a close-up of mine if no one objects. Would that make you happy? I keep myself in shape, and I'll say she has a fat fucking ass if I like!

PM it to her... please. I don't care to see it. :D Don't screw up this thread!

Immie

jimnyc
12-06-2007, 10:22 AM
PM it to her... please. I don't care to see it. :D Don't screw up this thread!

Immie

Just for that I oughta put a bikini on before taking the photo! :laugh2:

Immanuel
12-06-2007, 10:36 AM
Just for that I oughta put a bikini on before taking the photo! :laugh2:

Think again. Are you trying to scare all your users away? That would not be a good marketing tool!

;)

Immie

truthmatters
12-06-2007, 10:40 AM

Post away bikini and all

jimnyc
12-06-2007, 10:41 AM
In case anyone is wondering about the picture going around, and why people are surprised at such a change, here ya go:

BEFORE:
http://www.famousbutts.com/pics/jh7a.jpg

AFTER:
http://bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/jennifer-love-hewitt-hawaii-bikini-1.jpg

glockmail
12-06-2007, 10:41 AM
:popcorn:

Immanuel
12-06-2007, 10:44 AM
Post away bikini and all

Nobody asked for your input... GO AWAY!! :D

Immie

jimnyc
12-06-2007, 10:45 AM
Post away bikini and all

Next one will be less than a bikini, and mooning you! :fu:

You'll notice that even with my baggy pants on that my ass is 10 inches thinner than the latest photo of JLH!

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3161/img0229lu3.jpg

Immanuel
12-06-2007, 10:46 AM
That's it! I'm outta here!!

Immie

j/k

jimnyc
12-06-2007, 10:48 AM
That's it! I'm outta here!!

Immie

j/k

Wait till I post my hairy ass in all it's glory! :poke:

glockmail
12-06-2007, 10:49 AM
I just hope that there are no tats on his ass. :poke:

jimnyc
12-06-2007, 10:52 AM
I just hope that there are no tats on his ass. :poke:

I have a big "M" tattooed on each cheek, spells "MOM". :)

glockmail
12-06-2007, 11:01 AM
I have a big "M" tattooed on each cheek, spells "MOM". :)
I thought the "O" was an eye. A red eye. :lol:

Little-Acorn
12-06-2007, 11:10 AM
Beyonce Knowles (lead singer of Destiny's Child) was the most gorgeous woman on the planet for a while. She was neither skinny nor fat, but she was voluptuous, which is what men value over all else in the look of a woman's body. Jennifer Lopez was almost there.

Then Knowles lost weight for the Dreamgirls movie, and became just another Hollywood model with a nice bod, nothing special. At least she stays in shape, and has cleaned up her grammar. But what a terrible loss. Women who look like she did, are VERY rare. And now even rarer.

truthmatters
12-06-2007, 11:20 AM
All women are different and there is a reason why they used to call them broads.

Women are supposed to have hips and butt. Its part of our design to be able to carry babies in our bodies.

The MSM seems to have a Gay streak and wants us to be shapped like little boys. Little boys are very cute but should not be the Sexual perfection of ANY PERSON ALIVE!

I long for the day for women to look like women again.

BTW Im sure I will find your butt much more attractive than this beautiful young womans tats and all Jimmy. Its just how Im designed.

Mr. P
12-06-2007, 11:28 AM
Ok...Jim showed his..Now it's only fair TM show hers. Hey, she made the challenge. :popcorn:

glockmail
12-06-2007, 11:29 AM

BTW Im sure I will find your butt much more attractive than this beautiful young womans tats and all Jimmy. Its just how Im designed.

I think its time we had some nice pics to compare TM's ass with Jimmy's. :poke:

truthmatters
12-06-2007, 11:30 AM
Damn she looks great.

No I never made that challenge.

My buns are only for my hubby and no one else.

Heres a clue though...think JLow

Immanuel
12-06-2007, 11:41 AM
Ok...Jim showed his..Now it's only fair TM show hers. Hey, she made the challenge. :popcorn:

I agree with Mr. P and GM.

Immie

Mr. P
12-06-2007, 11:45 AM

I don't understand....I mean, you show yer ASS everyday you post here...why the modesty now? :laugh2:

Immanuel
12-06-2007, 11:46 AM

I'm sorry, but that is one FACT you will have to prove for us to believe it and there is only one way to do that. Guess what that might be? Then again since none of us know what you really look like, how would we know it was you in the first place?

Who cares, just prove it. ;)

Immie

Abbey Marie
12-06-2007, 12:02 PM
In case anyone is wondering about the picture going around, and why people are surprised at such a change, here ya go:

BEFORE:
http://www.famousbutts.com/pics/jh7a.jpg

AFTER:
http://bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/jennifer-love-hewitt-hawaii-bikini-1.jpg

Jim, not to ruin your fantasy, but she could have been hiding the same thigh cellulite under that gray dress. :dunno:

glockmail
12-06-2007, 12:04 PM

Heres a clue though...think JLow Babe's got back!
:clap:

Little-Acorn
12-06-2007, 12:16 PM
Beyonce Knowles (lead singer of Destiny's Child) was the most gorgeous woman on the planet for a while. She was neither skinny nor fat, but she was voluptuous, which is what men value over all else in the look of a woman's body. Jennifer Lopez was almost there.

Then Knowles lost weight for the Dreamgirls movie, and became just another Hollywood model with a nice bod, nothing special. At least she stays in shape, and has cleaned up her grammar. But what a terrible loss. Women who look like she did, are VERY rare. And now even rarer.

Cameron Diaz was also gorgeous, early in her career (See "The Mask"). But she quickly bought into the silly notion that skinny=beautiful, and became a hollow stick figure ("Something About Mary", two "Charlie's Angels" etc.) , with nothing worth looking at except a pretty smile. Another great loss.

truthmatters
12-06-2007, 12:37 PM
I'm sorry, but that is one FACT you will have to prove for us to believe it and there is only one way to do that. Guess what that might be? Then again since none of us know what you really look like, how would we know it was you in the first place?

Who cares, just prove it. ;)

Immie

Immy I have said this before along with my front looking like Dollie Parton dont you remember?

I am one bumpy chick and have take shit all my life for it too.

Immanuel
12-06-2007, 12:47 PM
Immy I have said this before along with my front looking like Dollie Parton dont you remember?

I am one bumpy chick and have take shit all my life for it too.

No, don't remember having seen you say that, but now you HAVE to prove it! :D

Immie

glockmail
12-06-2007, 12:49 PM

I am one bumpy chick and have take shit all my life for it too. You sound like my friend Sharon. She use to have to walk swing her arms to the side to keep her balance. The only big boobie girl I knew well enough to verify that she had 4 clasps on her bra strap. We gave her shit all the time but she took it well and we all loved her for that as well as her bright smile and thoughtful personality. She truly was (still is) a beautiful person.[/

truthmatters
12-06-2007, 12:55 PM
No, don't remember having seen you say that, but now you HAVE to prove it! :D

Immie

Even if I knew how to do pictures everyone would just say it was not me.

I really think Im just average looking but I am very bumpy.

Immanuel
12-06-2007, 01:08 PM

This is true, as I said, we would not know that it really was you. No one would believe you, but I think that we'd all like to see "you". :) At least the guys, er straight guys, here would.

Immie

PS: Send the most revealing photo you have but make sure you leave some to the imagination. :D

Hagbard Celine
12-06-2007, 01:12 PM
Pics! :boobies:

Mr. P
12-06-2007, 01:16 PM
Show yer THONG!

truthmatters
12-06-2007, 01:17 PM
This is true, as I said, we would not know that it really was you. No one would believe you, but I think that we'd all like to see "you". :) At least the guys, er straight guys, here would.

Immie

PS: Send the most revealing photo you have but make sure you leave some to the imagination. :D

I couldnnt if I wanted to. I cant do pics because I dont have the equipment.

But you can send me a pic if you like. I love shiney things:2up:

Immanuel
12-06-2007, 01:24 PM
I couldnnt if I wanted to. I cant do pics because I dont have the equipment.

But you can send me a pic if you like. I love shiney things:2up:

Shiny things? You've been talking to JD!

Well, you said, "think JLow", I'd have to say, "think Santa without the beard", so, I am going to pass for eveyone's sake. :laugh2:

Immie

truthmatters
12-06-2007, 01:30 PM
Shiny things? You've been talking to JD!

Well, you said, "think JLow", I'd have to say, "think Santa without the beard", so, I am going to pass for eveyone's sake. :laugh2:

Immie

We talked long ago and I responded that some of the most handsome men I knew had something shiny about them. I still think its true.

Immanuel
12-06-2007, 01:33 PM
We talked long ago and I responded that some of the most handsome men I knew had something shiny about them. I still think its true.

Hah!

Well, you might think that is true, but I will save the bandwidth and not post my pic and make everyone else VERY happy.

Immie

truthmatters
12-06-2007, 01:36 PM
Yeah right you just dont want the young guys here to feel inferior.

Immanuel
12-06-2007, 01:43 PM

Oh, they would feel inferior alright. Inferior in the abs. Their's would be so small compared to mine and so tight/flat. Yeah, they'd feel inferior alright. In fact, I was inferior in my day too. For many of them, it would be a good look at the future.

Immie

truthmatters
12-06-2007, 02:28 PM
Ummmm cuddlely

Pale Rider
12-06-2007, 03:08 PM

Yuk. That's nasty, sloppy huge.

darin
12-06-2007, 03:26 PM
JLo does NOT have a fat, out-of-shape bum. She's got a larger-than average-hot-chick's rump - but why is it MOST FAT - straight-FAT chicks compare themselves to JLo?

(sigh).

Look - if you're a chick, and you have a big ass, don't say you have a JLo booty - just admit you're fat.

How do you define 'young'? Younger than 45?

I'm inferior to nobody. There are many men MUCH better-looking than me...just none on this board.

:p

:D

:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
12-06-2007, 03:34 PM
JLo does NOT have a fat, out-of-shape bum. She's got a larger-than average-hot-chick's rump - but why is it MOST FAT - straight-FAT chicks compare themselves to JLo?

(sigh).

Look - if you're a chick, and you have a big ass, don't say you have a JLo booty - just admit you're fat.

How do you define 'young'? Younger than 45?

I'm inferior to nobody. There are many men MUCH better-looking than me...just none on this board.

:p

:laugh2:

Oh, yeah, the gauntlet has been thrown. Time for all the other guys to post their pics, so we can JUDGE this claim. :coffee:

Immanuel
12-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Oh, yeah, the gauntlet has been thrown. Time for all the other guys to post their pics, so we can JUDGE this claim. :coffee:

Forget it, I am just going to concede.

Immie

darin
12-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Chicken. :)

Immanuel
12-06-2007, 03:59 PM
Chicken. :)

Not at all... I just know what the outcome would be in advance so I don't need to prove anything. ;)

Immie

Abbey Marie
12-06-2007, 04:01 PM
Speaking of which, I think Jim still owes us all a pic of his buttocks.

darin
12-06-2007, 04:16 PM
Not at all... I just know what the outcome would be in advance so I don't need to prove anything. ;)

Immie

Then...

Playa.

Pale Rider
12-06-2007, 04:48 PM

Well I think I'd at least win in the longest hair department. :D

Abbey Marie
12-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Well I think I'd at least win in the longest hair department. :D

From what I've seen, you would! :)

jackass
12-06-2007, 08:03 PM
I've been in love with JLH for about 8-10 years now. I was very saddened to see the pictures of her enormous ass. :(

Id still hit it!!! She is still super sexy to me!

jackass
12-06-2007, 08:08 PM

I will be the judge...all must take my word.

jimnyc
12-06-2007, 08:09 PM
Id still hit it!!! She is still super sexy to me!

Fatty Chaser! :poke:

I bet she still has nice boobs at least!

jackass
12-06-2007, 08:13 PM

You know I have had a thing for her as long as I can remember. With her the boobs are just and added bonus!

Yurt
12-06-2007, 09:53 PM
How can anyone tell that is the goddess JLH in the bikini shot?

Mr. P
12-06-2007, 10:00 PM
IMO...she has always had a big ass...

Yurt
12-06-2007, 10:04 PM
IMO...she has always had a big ass...

:poke:

dan
12-07-2007, 12:05 AM
I'd marry JLH in a heartbeat, fat ass or not.

Yurt
12-07-2007, 12:09 AM

bitch.....

dan
12-07-2007, 05:56 AM
bitch.....

Whatever, dude, if this...
http://www.jenniferlove.info/includes/random/Jennifer-Love-Hewitt-1.jpg
...was my wife, you could call me a bitch all you wanted, although I wouldn't be able to hear you from the video game room of our Malibu mansion.

jackass
12-07-2007, 08:01 AM

Hells yeah bitches!! :clap:

manu1959
12-07-2007, 11:31 AM

ya dude....like you wouldn't mount up given the chance....

Sitarro
12-07-2007, 12:07 PM
Speaking of which, I think Jim still owes us all a pic of his buttocks.

When you wrote that did you pronounce buttocks in your head like Forest Gump? Butt Toxs.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Trigg
12-09-2007, 10:53 AM
Next one will be less than a bikini, and mooning you! :fu:

You'll notice that even with my baggy pants on that my ass is 10 inches thinner than the latest photo of JLH!

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3161/img0229lu3.jpg

This pic doesn't count, you can hide fat under baggie jeans.

JLH has probably had cellulite all along, well tailored clothing can make heavy behinds look good.

glockmail
12-09-2007, 06:54 PM
...was my wife, you could call me a bitch all you wanted, although I wouldn't be able to hear you from the video game room of our Malibu mansion.

With that pic you're thinking of video games? While you're playing with a mouse I'd be playing with your wife. :lol:

dan
12-09-2007, 08:22 PM
With that pic you're thinking of video games? While you're playing with a mouse I'd be playing with your wife. :lol:

Hey, even Old Faithful stops once in a while! Make sure to knock loud, I might not be able to hear through my wife's legs wrapped around my head.:laugh2:

Yurt
12-09-2007, 09:12 PM

LOL :cheers2: