PDA

View Full Version : *Turds Blocking Up The Free Flow Of Debates and Ideas*

chesswarsnow
12-08-2007, 10:10 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I think we need to address this, what do you think needs to be done about this, and if this is even a problem?
2. Seems debates are being blocked because some posters, just lay down a turd on a thread, and it blocks all debate.
3. I think turds, should be deleted, and or split off, and cast into, *THE STEEL CAGE*.
4. What is you honest assessment on this, and would it be a form of censorship?
5. Do we all have the right to lay *Turds*, on peoples threads we don't agree with?
6. Lets try to keep this clean folks, and don't start laying *Turds* on this thread.
7. I call it, *TURD BLOCKING*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
12-08-2007, 10:22 AM
Let me translate for Chester because nobody has laid any turds on any of his threads that didn't deserve it:

"I cannot hang with these guys, maybe if I get them banned from threads I won't have to deal with my points getting pummelled, thats why I refuse to debate OCA".

This thread should not be in the lounge, this is trolling pure and simple.

chesswarsnow
12-08-2007, 10:24 AM
Sorry bout that,

Let me translate for Chester because nobody has laid any turds on any of his threads that didn't deserve it:

"I cannot hang with these guys, maybe if I get them banned from threads I won't have to deal with my points getting pummelled, thats why I refuse to debate OCA".

This thread should not be in the lounge, this is trolling pure and simple.

1.*TURD ALERT*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
12-08-2007, 10:26 AM
Sorry bout that,

1.*TURD ALERT*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Anything that Chester doesn't agree with is a turd.

Very poor debating tactic.

This might possibly be the worst case of trolling ever seen here.

On behalf of Chester I apologize to everyone that he sullied the lounge.

Said1
12-08-2007, 10:57 AM
Turds in the lounge.

OCA
12-08-2007, 11:00 AM
Turds in the lounge.

Yep.

5stringJeff
12-08-2007, 11:27 AM
3. I think turds, should be deleted, and or split off, and cast into, *THE STEEL CAGE*.

Done.

Please feel free to write the board ownership about how the board is run with regards to censorship, "turds," or other objectionable content. The Lounge is not the place for it.

OCA
12-08-2007, 11:28 AM
Yes, this thread got moved to its correct location!

Missileman
12-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Yes, this thread got moved to its correct location!

Steel cage is a misnomer. All I've seen in there lately is a bunch of juvenile, sissy-slapping.

OCA
12-08-2007, 12:36 PM
Steel cage is a misnomer. All I've seen in there lately is a bunch of juvenile, sissy-slapping.

Well tough guy, why don't you come in here and bring us some of your maturity?

Fuck everyone who thinks they are so above this shit, you are lying to yourself.

BTW, looking at me as the culprit is completely off base, we have but 1 troll here..................................

chesswarsnow
12-08-2007, 01:24 PM
Sorry bout that,

Done.

Please feel free to write the board ownership about how the board is run with regards to censorship, "turds," or other objectionable content. The Lounge is not the place for it.

1. Okay maybe it wasn't a great idea to launch this thread in the lounge.
2. Sorry bout that.
3. Did you vote yet?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Dilloduck
12-08-2007, 02:11 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Okay maybe it wasn't a great idea to launch this thread in the lounge.
2. Sorry bout that.
3. Did you vote yet?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If you want to debate without someone dropping a "turd" on your thread, you need to go elsewhere. This is not the board you seek. :laugh2:

jackass
12-08-2007, 02:43 PM

Agreed!!

Yurt
12-08-2007, 03:11 PM
What a troll. You have already been told by other mods, Abbey for one, that the board is not going to allow what you have proposed. You are lying troll, nothing more.

Sir Evil
12-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Done.

You forgot to mention that those complaints must be submitted in writing, no less than 503 words, and of course a $10 submission fee to be taken seriously. :D

5stringJeff
12-08-2007, 03:22 PM
You forgot to mention that those complaints must be submitted in writing, no less than 503 words, and of course a $10 submission fee to be taken seriously. :D

Right... with the check made out to "jimnyc!" :D

chesswarsnow
12-08-2007, 06:19 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh 2::laugh2:
2. At least some one has retained his sense of humor.
3. Thanks man!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sir Evil
12-08-2007, 06:38 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh 2::laugh2:
2. At least some one has retained his sense of humor.
3. Thanks man!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:laugh2:

I would prefer it be just as Willy Wonka said it:
I'm sorry, but all questions must be submitted in writing.
Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera...”Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera...”Memo bis punitor delicatum!" It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole fizzy lifting drinks. You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!

Now, get some smell 'o' vision going on around here, and thins will be ok. :D

5stringJeff
12-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Whatever purpose this thread may have once served has passed.