PDA

View Full Version : Racist Populism

Joe Steel
12-08-2007, 02:26 PM
Here's a look at conservatism.

American right-wing populism is an interesting phenomenon that's coming to the fore once again in its usual nativist and racist form, but also as smooth misrepresentation of "tax reform"; clever, misleading public relations messaging about fair trade; and some fairly outlandish paranoia about conspiracies to erase the borders. Various permutations of these fairly common right-wing themes abound among conservative politicians and thinkers alike. But conservative populism is an oxymoron.

How Conservatives Manipulate People Into Voting Against Their Best Interests (http://www.alternet.org/story/69927/)

12-08-2007, 02:50 PM
yeah heaven forbid we believe in the rule of law or national sovereignty or want people to, you know, actually keep the money they earned.

We are just racists.

You'd think the sheer shallowness of your argument would make you question your position.

Classact
12-08-2007, 03:38 PM
Here's a look at conservatism.Here's a look at Joe Steel

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Joe it's a fucking song! Borders are established with the blood of warriors... to not respect the blood that earned the line on the map is to piss on their graves.

Liberals want to brand anyone that don't have a femine view on the world as a racist... Borders are a macho thing... they allow femine thangs like you to rant crap like your link.

Hugh Lincoln
12-08-2007, 04:00 PM
"Conservatism is the domination of society by an aristocracy ... [it] is incompatible with democracy, prosperity and civilization in general. It is a destructive system of inequality and prejudice that is founded on deception and has no place in the modern world."

Inequality and aristocracy are as naturally-occuring as the rivers, oceans and skies that the liberals seek to keep pure. Affirming the existence of a natural order is precisely what civilization is all about.