PDA

View Full Version : I take Ricky Hatton to beat the crap out of

Roomy
12-08-2007, 02:30 PM
Floyd Mayweather, I refuse to pick a round, suffice to say, it will happen.:cool:He will batter pretty boy into submission, he hasn't fought anyone like Hatton, he is in for the shock of his life.

Sir Evil
12-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Mayweather by decision! I don't think Hatton has the experience with quality oponents to match Mayweather. The only name fighters I recall Hatton beating was Kostya Tszyu & Jose Luis Castillo, both kind of in the twilight of their careers. Would like to see Hatton win so hope I'm wrong.

Roomy
12-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Mayweather by decision! I don't think Hatton has the experience with quality oponents to match Mayweather. The only name fighters I recall Hatton beating was Kostya Tszyu & Jose Luis Castillo, both kind of in the twilight of their careers. Would like to see Hatton win so hope I'm wrong.

I foresee your hopes coming true:cool:It may go the distance, though I don't think so, if it does, no matter how badly Hatton beats on Mayweather he will lose the hometown judges decision.I hope he beats him quick without any need for shenanigans.

Sir Evil
12-08-2007, 03:19 PM
I foresee your hopes coming true:cool:It may go the distance, though I don't think so, if it does, no matter how badly Hatton beats on Mayweather he will lose the hometown judges decision.I hope he beats him quick without any need for shenanigans.

Hatton has the power to to knock out anyone but seems a need to improve his defense, that may be a tough thing with the skill of Mayweather, he's a ring technician that will score points often on most opponents.

Roomy
12-08-2007, 04:14 PM
Hatton has the power to to knock out anyone but seems a need to improve his defense, that may be a tough thing with the skill of Mayweather, he's a ring technician that will score points often on most opponents.
In all honesty and given Maywhethers skills i don't think this fight will come down to a points decision, I think it all hangs on stamina and will to win, this will be a knockout bout.

Sir Evil
12-08-2007, 04:58 PM
In all honesty and given Maywhethers skills i don't think this fight will come down to a points decision, I think it all hangs on stamina and will to win, this will be a knockout bout.

Gotta give the knockout power to Hatton, should be a good one though.

Roomy
12-09-2007, 03:27 AM
Mayweather stopped Hatton in the 10th.The ref spoiled the fight or it could have been very different.