PDA

View Full Version : Rodham Genealogy

Pale Rider
12-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Judy Wallman, a professional genealogical researcher, discovered that Hillary Clinton's great-great uncle, Remus Rodham, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Montana in 1889.

The only known photograph of Remus shows him standing on the gallows. On the back of the picture is this inscription: 'Remus Rodham; horse thief, sent to Montana Territorial Prison 1885, escaped 1887, robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Caught by Pinkerton detectives, convicted and hanged in 1889.'

Judy e-mailed Hillary Clinton for comments. Hillary's staff of professional image adjusters sent back the following biographical sketch: 'Remus Rodham was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory. His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Montana railroad. Beginning in 1883, he devoted several years of his life to service at a government facility, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad.

In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency. In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honor when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed.'

And THAT is how it's done folks!-----------GET READY!!!!-------

Pale Rider
12-09-2007, 04:40 PM
We all know this is how the lame stream media operates, and I also know that most here would read this and get a kick out of it, except for one. I almost expected liesmatter to challenge this.

nevadamedic
12-09-2007, 05:19 PM
Judy Wallman, a professional genealogical researcher, discovered that Hillary Clinton's great-great uncle, Remus Rodham, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Montana in 1889.

The only known photograph of Remus shows him standing on the gallows. On the back of the picture is this inscription: 'Remus Rodham; horse thief, sent to Montana Territorial Prison 1885, escaped 1887, robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Caught by Pinkerton detectives, convicted and hanged in 1889.'

Judy e-mailed Hillary Clinton for comments. Hillary's staff of professional image adjusters sent back the following biographical sketch: 'Remus Rodham was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory. His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Montana railroad. Beginning in 1883, he devoted several years of his life to service at a government facility, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad.

In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency. In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honor when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed.'

The one thing you can say about Hillary, she has the best Spin Doctors in the country.

Pale Rider
12-10-2007, 01:31 AM
The one thing you can say about Hillary, she has the best Spin Doctors in the country.

Hillary AND Bill... the clinton propaganda machine. Typical bunch of lying liberals.

nevadamedic
12-10-2007, 02:02 AM
Hillary AND Bill... the clinton propaganda machine. Typical bunch of lying liberals.

Yea but you have to admit the one thing they are good at is campaigning and are a hard team to beat as they are more ruthless then Rove.

Missileman
12-10-2007, 09:03 AM

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/thief.asp

P.T. Barnum would be proud!

Pale Rider
12-10-2007, 01:05 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/thief.asp

P.T. Barnum would be proud!

Relax, Inspector Clouseau. Let your erection subside. I never claimed it was true. I posted it as a mirthful example of how the clinton propaganda machine works.

Missileman
12-10-2007, 02:58 PM
Relax, Inspector Clouseau. Let your erection subside. I never claimed it was true. I posted it as a mirthful example of how the clinton propaganda machine works.

Bullshit! You obviously believed it true. Why else would you challenge someone to dispute it? I can't figure out why you seem to think being a lying conservative is a suitable response to liberal lies.

Hagbard Celine
12-10-2007, 03:00 PM

It's how every politician's propaganda machine works genius. You think the Clintons are the only politicians who have teams hired to help them with their public image? Please.

Pale Rider
12-10-2007, 03:09 PM
It's how every politician's propaganda machine works genius. You think the Clintons are the only politicians who have teams hired to help them with their public image? Please.

No... the clintons have just taken it to a level none other has achieved.

Hagbard Celine
12-10-2007, 03:14 PM
No... the clintons have just taken it to a level none other has achieved.

Ah yes, here it is in the "LIB HANDBOOK." Chapter three, line 27. *Ahem* "The living Gods Presidents Bill and Hillary Clinton shall be unto you as examples of the Lib Law writ in the flesh. And unto them thou shalt shower thy praises and know them, that their endeavors shall supercede those of any mortal, especially conservatives." So you see, you're right. Everything the Clintons do is on that other level you mentioned. We ain't even on they level. :dance:

nevadamedic
12-10-2007, 04:02 PM

Inspector Clouseau?

Hagbard Celine
12-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Inspector Clouseau?

The Pink Panther. C'mon. Stay with us.

theHawk
12-10-2007, 04:21 PM
Ah yes, here it is in the "LIB HANDBOOK." Chapter three, line 27. *Ahem* "The living Gods Presidents Bill and Hillary Clinton shall be unto you as examples of the Lib Law writ in the flesh. And unto them thou shalt shower thy praises and know them, that their endeavors shall supercede those of any mortal, especially conservatives." So you see, you're right. Everything the Clintons do is on that other level you mentioned. We ain't even on they level. :dance:

I thought it was one entity - Billary Clint'ham.

LOki
12-10-2007, 04:30 PM
I LOL'd. That is some funny shit. :lol:

Hagbard Celine
12-10-2007, 04:30 PM
I thought it was one entity - Billary Clint'ham.

No. They are two separate entities. Bill is our fertility God. Hillary is the Goddess of the ****. Get it?

Missileman
12-10-2007, 04:34 PM
No. They are two separate entities. Bill is our fertility God. Hillary is the Goddess of the c*nt. Get it?

I thought Bill was the patron saint of **** and Hillary just is one...:coffee:

Pale Rider
12-10-2007, 04:36 PM
Bullshit! You obviously believed it true. Why else would you challenge someone to dispute it? I can't figure out why you seem to think being a lying conservative is a suitable response to liberal lies.

Well I'm really sorry, but I knew it wasn't true skip. I know you want it to be so to be able to call me names but no.

Sorry pal. You're just going to have to look stupid here, again.

Don't you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself?

Pale Rider
12-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Ah yes, here it is in the "LIB HANDBOOK." Chapter three, line 27. *Ahem* "The living Gods Presidents Bill and Hillary Clinton shall be unto you as examples of the Lib Law writ in the flesh. And unto them thou shalt shower thy praises and know them, that their endeavors shall supercede those of any mortal, especially conservatives." So you see, you're right. Everything the Clintons do is on that other level you mentioned. We ain't even on they level.

Doesn't it say in there somewhere that you're prohibited from mocking the clintons? Hag... you've been a bad, bad boy. May the "LIB HANDBOOK GOD" smote you for that.

Missileman
12-10-2007, 04:44 PM
I know you want so to be able to call me names.

If you're referring to my pointing out when you are being a hypocrite or a liar I'm more than able.

Pale Rider
12-10-2007, 04:47 PM
If you're referring to my pointing out when you are being a hypocrite or a liar I'm more than able.

Ppphhhtt... :lmao: - - - :talk2hand: - - - :trolls: