PDA

View Full Version : Obama Throws Support To Leiberman!!!!!!

Psychoblues
12-09-2007, 02:15 AM
I don't know what to think anymore!!!!!!!!

Obama rallies state Democrats, throws support behind Lieberman
By Stephanie Reitz, Associated Press Writer | March 31, 2006

HARTFORD, Conn. --U.S. Sen. Barack Obama rallied Connecticut Democrats at their annual dinner Thursday night, throwing his support behind mentor and Senate colleague Joe Lieberman.

Lieberman, Connecticut's junior senator, is under fire from some liberal Democrats for his support of the Iraq War. He was key in booking Obama, who routinely receives more than 200 speaking invitations each week.

Some at Thursday's dinner said that while they were pleased with Lieberman's success in bringing Obama to Connecticut, they still consider Lieberman uncomfortably tolerant of the Bush administration.

Obama wasted little time getting to that point, calling it the "elephant in the room" but praising Lieberman's intellect, character and qualifications.

"The fact of the matter is, I know some in the party have differences with Joe. I'm going to go ahead and say it," Obama told the 1,700-plus party members who gathered in a ballroom at the Connecticut Convention Center for the $175-per-head fundraiser.

"I am absolutely certain Connecticut is going to have the good sense to send Joe Lieberman back to the U.S. Senate so he can continue to serve on our behalf," he said.

Much More: http://www.boston.com/news/local/connecticut/articles/2006/03/31/obama_rallies_state_democrats_throws_support_behin d_lieberman/

Mabe the Dems are looking for a Barack Obama/Zell Miller ticket in 2008?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

stephanie
12-09-2007, 02:19 AM
:laugh2:

Psychoblues
12-09-2007, 02:21 AM
Just WhoTF is we?

:laugh2:

Who says we want him??

He should stay with the Democrats...that's where he fits...:coffee:

Too much of that coffee, staphy?

stephanie
12-09-2007, 02:33 AM
Just WhoTF is we?

Too much of that coffee, staphy?

Me, myself and I...:cheers2:

Naa...I just got back from watching the fights at the Lion Club...wasn't coffee they was serving...:laugh2:

Psychoblues
12-09-2007, 02:41 AM
I'm glad you clarified that "we" question, staphy.

Me, myself and I...:cheers2:

Naa...I just got back from watching the fights at the Lion Club...wasn't coffee they was serving...:laugh2:

I am also a member of the Lions Club and we would eject you and anyone who served you the beverage that you allude permanently if brought into any of our functions.

stephanie
12-09-2007, 02:55 AM
I'm glad you clarified that "we" question, staphy.

I am also a member of the Lions Club and we would eject you and anyone who served you the beverage that you allude permanently if brought into any of our functions.

:laugh2:Oh well...I'm glad I don't live where you do...

You fool...when our restaurant closes down here for the winter, the lions club takes over and servers as our local hangout....and oh ma gosh...they sell totties...

Thank goodness we don't have an ole sour puss like you up here...:dance:

Psychoblues
12-09-2007, 03:06 AM
As you already know, staphy, I have no personal objection to "totties".

:laugh2:Oh well...I'm glad I don't live where you do...

You fool...when our restaurant closes down here for the winter, the lions club takes over and servers as our local hangout....and oh ma gosh...they sell totties...

Thank goodness we don't have an ole sour puss like you up here...:dance:

But from a professional standpoint as demonstrated by the Lions Club that I belong to, we do not tolerate drunks in the performance of our very concerned and otherwise official work. You had a reason for referring to the Lions club in your ridiculous post. You didn't share it then but would you please share it now as you relate to your present intoxication and it's relevance to your present condition?

stephanie
12-09-2007, 03:10 AM
As you already know, staphy, I have no personal objection to "totties".

But from a professional standpoint as demonstrated by the Lions Club that I belong to, we do not tolerate drunks in the performance of our very concerned and otherwise official work. You had a reason for referring to the Lions club in your ridiculous post. You didn't share it then but would you please share it now as you relate to your present intoxication and it's relevance to your present condition?

Pfeeeeesh....Ok my daddy...we live up here in the middle of nowhere Alaska..

We are all members of our lions club and the good we do is too many to list here..

so as I said....thank goodness we don't have an old fuddy duddy like you here..

Man you would be a downer on a party...

Stay where your at....:cheers2:

One other thing....you don't know HOW INTOXICATED I AM....so you can shove you insulations up your ass..

Psychoblues
12-09-2007, 03:15 AM
I'll pick the "Wildwood Flower" for you.

Pfeeeeesh....Ok my daddy...we live up here in the middle of nowhere Alaska.
We are all members of our lions club and the good we do is too many to list here..
so as I said....thank goodness we don't have an old fuddy duddy like you here..
Man you would be a downer on a party...
Stay where your at....:cheers2:

You didn't understand a damn thing I said, did you?

stephanie
12-09-2007, 03:18 AM
I'll pick the "Wildwood Flower" for you.

You didn't understand a damn thing I said, did you?

Huh??

Ask me IF I CARE....:coffee:

Psychoblues
12-09-2007, 03:22 AM
Drink the koolaid, staphy.

Huh??

Ask me IF I CARE....:coffee:

On the other hand, what about the Obama/Leiberman thing?

stephanie
12-09-2007, 03:25 AM
Drink the koolaid, staphy.

On the other hand, what about the Obama/Leiberman thing?

AAAaaaaa...I don't care...hoss that..

There your all's problem...deal with it...:laugh2:

Psychoblues
12-09-2007, 03:30 AM
I couldn't have said it more succinctly myself, staphy.

AAAaaaaa...I don't care...hoss that..

There your all's problem...deal with it...:laugh2:

I hope you can still respect yourself in the morning.

stephanie
12-09-2007, 03:35 AM
I couldn't have said it more succinctly myself, staphy.

I hope you can still respect yourself in the morning.

I aways.. do...:laugh2:
:cheers2:

Psychoblues
12-09-2007, 03:43 AM
What an easy one you are, staphy.

I aways.. do...:laugh2:
:cheers2:

Like you, I "aways" do as well.

stephanie
12-09-2007, 03:45 AM
What an easy one you are, staphy.

Like you, I "aways" do as well.

tank yu....http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/hatsoff.gif

Psychoblues
12-09-2007, 03:50 AM
Humorous but no excuse, staphy.

tank yu....http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/hatsoff.gif

Get the help you need but you may need to migrate to the lower 48 to get it. Do you have an opinion or comment on the Obama/Leiberman thing?

stephanie
12-09-2007, 03:59 AM
Humorous but no excuse, staphy.

Get the help you need but you may need to migrate to the lower 48 to get it. Do you have an opinion or comment on the Obama/Lieberman thing?

I already told you....no I don't...

I don't care...Obambam is an empty suit and Lieberman is an Independent who can do what the hell he wishes...

It doesnt take any skin off my ass...so stop asking.....K...:laugh2:

Psychoblues
12-09-2007, 04:01 AM
You've gone from crack to skin off your ass?

I already told you....no I don't...

I don't care...Obambam is an empty suit and Lieberman is an Independent who can do what the hell he wishes...

It doesnt take any skin off my ass...so stop asking.....K...:laugh2:

What gives, staphy?

stephanie
12-09-2007, 04:15 AM
You've gone from crack to skin off your ass?

What gives, staphy?

Love ya...but you're boring me...gotta go watch the test pattern on the T.veee. now...:laugh2::dance:

Psychoblues
12-09-2007, 04:19 AM
Why am I not surprised?

Love ya...but you're boring me...gotta go watch the test pattern on the T.veee. now...:laugh2::dance:

Did you spike that coffee?

stephanie
12-09-2007, 04:32 AM
Why am I not surprised?

Did you spike that coffee?

Yep..:coffee:

Psychoblues
12-09-2007, 04:40 AM
Your whiskey is not being kind to you, staphy.

Yep..:coffee:

Have you ever thought about getting a real life?

stephanie
12-09-2007, 04:49 AM
Your whiskey is not being kind to you, staphy.

Have you ever thought about getting a real life?

Yah...so...:coffee:

PostmodernProphet
12-09-2007, 07:01 AM
so you can shove you insulations up your ass..

wow, it must REALLY be cold in Alaska.....we just nail it to the walls around here......and what is a "tottie"?.........

Psychoblues
12-12-2007, 01:59 AM
Thanks for the question, PmP.

wow, it must REALLY be cold in Alaska.....we just nail it to the walls around here......and what is a "tottie"?.........

It's an alcoholic drink often associated with the Negro class and in the south of the United States of America of 100 or so years ago in reference to and often demanded for medicinal purposes. The Caucasion class caught on to it's popularity and still use it as an excuse for their alcoholism to this day. Just ask staphy about it, ok? The Negro culture has mostly abandoned the term but many white people still , particularly the older ones, demand their "totties" as they slink into their most comfortable zones and chairs.

PostmodernProphet
12-12-2007, 07:44 AM
It's an alcoholic drink often associated with the Negro class and in the south of the United States of America of 100 or so years ago in reference to and often demanded for medicinal purposes.

interesting....I suppose then, if one of our readers is a 100 year old black who grew up in the South, they had a good chance of understanding your post......