PDA

View Full Version : A Gathering of Eagles

Gaffer
02-12-2007, 06:48 PM
Have you heard about it?

Appearantly jihad jane and cindy shithand are planning to have a big march in Washington March 17. They plan to gather at the Vietnam Wall Memorial and march to the capitol with all their radical goofy graffiti smearing friends.

So a bunch of Vets are gathering at the wall to surround it and prevent the vandals from doing anything to it. Every vet organization is going to be represented. The commies and the kooks won't be allowed anywhere near it.

Wish I could make it. Hope there's as big a turn out as it seems there's going to be. with any luck the Vets will out number the protesters. Of course the media won't want to portray it that way.

stephanie
02-12-2007, 06:55 PM
Have you heard about it?

Appearantly jihad jane and cindy shithand are planning to have a big march in Washington March 17. They plan to gather at the Vietnam Wall Memorial and march to the capitol with all their radical goofy graffiti smearing friends.

So a bunch of Vets are gathering at the wall to surround it and prevent the vandals from doing anything to it. Every vet organization is going to be represented. The commies and the kooks won't be allowed anywhere near it.

Wish I could make it. Hope there's as big a turn out as it seems there's going to be. with any luck the Vets will out number the protesters. Of course the media won't want to portray it that way.

I posted this a few days ago....Ya musta missed it..
Nothing like reminding people about it, though....:cheers2:

CALL FOR SUPPORT
March 17, 2007 Anti-War Demonstration and
March to the Pentagon to Assemble at the
VIETNAM VETERANS MEMORIAL

IT IS OUR UNDERSTANDING THAT THE PROTESTERS PLAN ON GOING
RIGHT THROUGH THE IMMEDIATE AREA OF THE WALL / THREE MAN STATUE/
AND THE WOMEN'S MEMORIAL. IT IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE THAT WE
PROTECT OUR PRECIOUS MEMORIALS, THE SANCTITY OF THE
WALL AND DEFEND OUR TROOPS THAT ARE IN IRAQ AND FIGHTING
EACH AND EVERY HOUR FOR OUR COUNTRY.

Information at their site..
http://www.rtmrwdc.org/index.html

Abbey Marie
02-12-2007, 06:56 PM
Have you heard about it?

It gives them something to live for, I guess. If they graffiti that memorial, I seriously think they will be in danger of gettting hurt by some vets.

Gaffer
02-12-2007, 07:53 PM
It gives them something to live for, I guess. If they graffiti that memorial, I seriously think they will be in danger of gettting hurt by some vets.

Oh you can believe that. They will learn what a real asskicking is all about.

Abbey Marie
02-12-2007, 07:54 PM
Oh you can believe that. They will learn what a real asskicking is all about.

And they sorely need that lesson.

trobinett
02-12-2007, 07:56 PM
I've never been to Washington, but I might have to make a exception in this case.

No way do those fucks even touch that memorial.:boom2:

Gaffer
02-12-2007, 07:56 PM
I posted this a few days ago....Ya musta missed it..
Nothing like reminding people about it, though....:cheers2:

CALL FOR SUPPORT
March 17, 2007 Anti-War Demonstration and
March to the Pentagon to Assemble at the
VIETNAM VETERANS MEMORIAL

IT IS OUR UNDERSTANDING THAT THE PROTESTERS PLAN ON GOING
RIGHT THROUGH THE IMMEDIATE AREA OF THE WALL / THREE MAN STATUE/
AND THE WOMEN'S MEMORIAL. IT IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE THAT WE
PROTECT OUR PRECIOUS MEMORIALS, THE SANCTITY OF THE
WALL AND DEFEND OUR TROOPS THAT ARE IN IRAQ AND FIGHTING
EACH AND EVERY HOUR FOR OUR COUNTRY.

Information at their site..
http://www.rtmrwdc.org/index.html

Sorry, must have missed it some how. But your right can use a little more publicity.

Birdzeye
02-14-2007, 11:48 AM
I strongly suggest that those of you who participate in this counter-protest refrain from "kicking ass," for two reasons:

1) The graffiti vandalism that the anti-war protesters did recently gave them plenty of bad publicity. If you start beating up on the anti-war people, you will look more like thugs and bullies. I don't think that's the image you want to project.

2) You could be arrested and prosecuted for assault if you kick someone's ass, literally, or if you beat them up in any way.

Just sayin'.

darin
02-14-2007, 11:58 AM
I would shed no tears if a passing SWAT Sniper 'accidently' introduced either of them to a .50 round. :)

Birdzeye
02-14-2007, 02:01 PM
I would shed no tears if a passing SWAT Sniper 'accidently' introduced either of them to a .50 round. :)

What a tacky thing to say.

:uhoh:

Gaffer
02-15-2007, 01:01 PM
I am well aware that kicking ass can lead to arrest and charges. But knowing the fools that will be there protesting I think a defense of self defense would work just fine. You can bet any confrontation that occurs will be started by the peacenik lefties. And with any luck the cops will be looking the other way when one of the peaceniks gets to close.