PDA

View Full Version : How Environmentalists Intend to Rule the World

stephanie
12-09-2007, 06:32 PM
Hummm? what do ya think...conspiracy or not..

The smoking gun...
How Environmentalists Intend to Rule the World
By Ron Arnold

Critics have long believed environmentalists were planning global domination.

The problem with making a credible case against such an ambitious plan was simple: no environmental leader had published one.

Yet conflicts over global warming, world trade, multinational corporations, population control, sustainable futures, and transnational government left little doubt that environmentalists in fact shared the unspoken aim of wielding supreme power over a green future. But there was no proof.

For years, critics, lacking hard evidence, were reduced to piecing together a jigsaw puzzle of suspicious environmentalist actions - funding from huge charitable trusts, ties to the broader "progressive" community, and dissemination of concepts hostile to American democracy - in hopes that the emerging picture would reveal a dictatorial smoking gun. Results ranged from isolated case studies to pathetic conspiracy theories. They missed the mark because there was no visible mark to hit.

All that changed March 14, 2002.

On that date, Randall Hayes, president of the radical Rainforest Action Network, presented a paper at the Johns Hopkins 2002 Symposium on Foreign Affairs in Baltimore, Maryland. Its title was Restructuring the Global Economy: Eradicating Bretton Woods and Creating New Institutions.

It's the smoking gun.

Restructuring the Global Economy is a detailed roadmap to a green future ruled by radical elites from new command structures to be created in the United Nations. It is not an insignificant personal quirk of Randy Hayes individually. It is, he tells us, the result of his participation in a think-tank called the International Forum on Globalization (IFOG).

IFOG itself turns out to be an assortment of some 60 anti-capitalist organizations and intellectuals from 25 nations who have been assembling pieces of the roadmap since the mid-1990s, some much earlier.

About the time Hayes made his presentation, IFOG released a document titled, A Better World Is Possible: Alternatives to Economic Globalization. It was characterized as the "Summary of an Upcoming Report by the Alternatives Committee of the International Forum on Globalization." The 18-member drafting committee included Hayes. The committee's document is the source of Hayes' shorter, more concise Restructuring the Global Economy.

read the rest...
http://www.sovereignty.net/p/ngo/ron.html

diuretic
12-09-2007, 06:53 PM
He thinks we're all stupid. I'm careful about where my vote goes.

Psychoblues
12-12-2007, 03:30 AM
As millions of years of history indicate it is the environment that will rule the world. As intelligent beings and children of God it is our responsibility to protect our own environment.

nevadamedic
12-12-2007, 05:06 AM
As millions of years of history indicate it is the environment that will rule the world. As intelligent beings and children of God it is our responsibility to protect our own environment.

It's all brainwashing, :) :salute::laugh2:

Psychoblues
12-31-2007, 01:09 AM
Silly you.

actsnoblemartin
12-31-2007, 02:07 AM
I agree fully, I couldnt have said it better myself but ill try:

god gave us the earth, to be stewards over it, and protect it.

Instead we allow many animals to go extinct, many to become nearly extinct, air quality to go bad, urban sprawl, and unneccesary pollution.

Im not gonna argue with some who say humans can do nothing about it, for i find that ridiculous.

Its a common sense issue, lets work together and find common sense solutions to slow down pollution, and make a better earth.

Maybe we arent causing global warming, but even so, that is no excuse to do what we CAN do to make it better.

actsnoblemartin
12-31-2007, 02:08 AM
politefully disagree, im not saying were all gonna die, but i do believe we have a responsibility to take care of the earth, whether all gore is right or not is not the issue.

small, common sense changes can go along way.

It's all brainwashing, :) :salute::laugh2:

82Marine89
12-31-2007, 02:11 AM
I agree fully, I couldnt have said it better myself but ill try:

god gave us the earth, to be stewards over it, and protect it.

Instead we allow many animals to go extinct, many to become nearly extinct, air quality to go bad, urban sprawl, and unneccesary pollution.

Im not gonna argue with some who say humans can do nothing about it, for i find that ridiculous.

Its a common sense issue, lets work together and find common sense solutions to slow down pollution, and make a better earth.

Maybe we arent causing global warming, but even so, that is no excuse to do what we CAN do to make it better.

Did you know it's Bush's fault that the dinosaurs went extinct. It is, it is. Just ask any liberal. His oil buddies planned it so they could get have a supply of crude oil and get rich.

actsnoblemartin
12-31-2007, 02:13 AM
This issue is the fault of liberals and conservatives.

for the last thirty years, both dems and cons president have said get us off oil, and nothing has happened.

both cons and dems, in congress in the senate have done nothing to get us of oil.

Im not gonna except any elitist liberals who blame bush for everything, and i wont accept any conservatives pretending there is nothing we can do to make the earth better.

small common sense changes, think about it

Did you know it's Bush's fault that the dinosaurs went extinct. It is, it is. Just ask any liberal. His oil buddies planned it so they could get have a supply of crude oil and get rich.

82Marine89
12-31-2007, 02:16 AM
It was sarcasm Martin. :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
12-31-2007, 02:20 AM
oh sorry, I have a hard time with that :mm:

It was sarcasm Martin. :laugh2:

Psychoblues
01-02-2008, 12:12 AM
But 82jarhead takes that shit seriously, martin.

oh sorry, I have a hard time with that :mm:

That's why Democrats support education for ALL Americans.

Des
11-19-2008, 01:02 PM
Hm. I'm an enviromentalist, and I don't want to take over the world. AND I don't like Al Gore.

There is a difference between realizing that a sustainable lifestyle is a positive thing and attempting to gradually change from the "me" culture that we live in is neccesary...and thinking that buying a spiral lightbulb is saving the planet. Yes, there are materalistic "enviromentalists" who seek to profit off the green movement, and consumers who buy into it. Like WalMart is doing anything good for our enviroment or our economy, please...