View Full Version : Schilling Officially Endorses McCain

nevadamedic
12-09-2007, 10:37 PM
By Margot Sanger-Katz
Monitor staff

Dec 6, 2007

Bill Tauro, the

Rest at link.

http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?Date=20071206&Category=NEWS01&ArtNo=712060400&SectionCat=NEWS&Template=printart

New Rules 5/20/07

Copyright Infringement - When posting something as fact, it's always best to supply a link to your source if possible. While we encourage the use of linking to sources, please refrain from posting articles in their entirety. The first paragraph or 2 would be fine with a link to the rest of the article. This is acceptable under the fair use doctrine but copying of entire articles will likely result in copyright infringement, and your post may be removed and/or edited to protect the community.

12-10-2007, 02:22 AM
so we should vote for McCain because a baseball player says so?

nevadamedic
12-10-2007, 02:34 AM
so we should vote for McCain because a baseball player says so?

Yup.

12-10-2007, 03:09 AM
Yup.

What kind of moron would do such a thing?

nevadamedic
12-10-2007, 03:59 AM
What kind of moron would do such a thing?

The endorsements keep rolling. You support Romney because of his cult like religion.

12-10-2007, 04:10 AM
The endorsements keep rolling. You support Romney because of his cult like religion.

No. I support Romney because he has demonstrated leadership throughout his life. He is articulate, intelligent. He does what he promises to do. He has a reputation for being able to clean up messes. I saw personally the leadership he provided during the Olympics. He clearly understands economics and how businesses work. He is not afraid to use the veto. He has strong family values. He has a plan to get use energy independent within the next decade. He is one of the few people pushing for energy independence and immigration enforcement. He is committed to winning the war on terror and I know from his leadership style and his past experience that he will do what he thinks is best to do so.

I could go on easily. But the fact is I want to see some of the problems in America fixed and the only person I know will do something about it successfully is Romney. He has the combination experience, values, and communication skills necessary to accomplish it and he isnt going to govern by polls.

You see, I am voting for Romney because I am convinced he will be the best choice for the country. Not because im calculating how to beat Hillary or because of some religious views or because of some soundbyte he has provided.

Now you can vote for people based on endorsements. That is your choice. But I am going to vote based on substance. That is why I will never support John McCain.

darin
12-10-2007, 11:08 AM
And I support Romney because he's the most 'presidential' - and he seems to be well-dosed in Common Sense and Leadership.

nevadamedic
12-10-2007, 01:09 PM
No. I support Romney because he has demonstrated leadership throughout his life. He is articulate, intelligent. He does what he promises to do. He has a reputation for being able to clean up messes. I saw personally the leadership he provided during the Olympics. He clearly understands economics and how businesses work. He is not afraid to use the veto. He has strong family values. He has a plan to get use energy independent within the next decade. He is one of the few people pushing for energy independence and immigration enforcement. He is committed to winning the war on terror and I know from his leadership style and his past experience that he will do what he thinks is best to do so.

I could go on easily. But the fact is I want to see some of the problems in America fixed and the only person I know will do something about it successfully is Romney. He has the combination experience, values, and communication skills necessary to accomplish it and he isnt going to govern by polls.

You see, I am voting for Romney because I am convinced he will be the best choice for the country. Not because im calculating how to beat Hillary or because of some religious views or because of some soundbyte he has provided.

Now you can vote for people based on endorsements. That is your choice. But I am going to vote based on substance. That is why I will never support John McCain.

John McCain has more leadership experience then Multiple Choice Mitt. Also he doesn't flip flop on what political party he belonged to. On the other hand Mitt was an Independant and led the attacks and based his campaigns in the 80's against Ronald Reagan and now he says me is exactly like him? What a hipocrite.

nevadamedic
12-10-2007, 01:11 PM
And I support Romney because he's the most 'presidential' - and he seems to be well-dosed in Common Sense and Leadership.

Common sense? Like when he was asked since he is a strong supporter of the war then why arn't his sons serveing their country and he said they were by trying to get their dad elected President. That is far from common sense and a major slap in the face to every man and woman overseas and a slap in the face to their families.

12-10-2007, 01:20 PM
Common sense? Like when he was asked since he is a strong supporter of the war then why arn't his sons serveing their country and he said they were by trying to get their dad elected President. That is far from common sense and a major slap in the face to every man and woman overseas and a slap in the face to their families.

Well let's think about this.

His sons believe there father would be the best choice for President.

They are working to get their father elected.

Any honest person would be able to tell you that they are clearly trying to serve their country by getting their father elected.

There are alot more ways to serve this nation than military service. Military service is the greatest service a person can make, but its not the only service. The idea that Mitt should force his sons into the military because he wants to win the war on terror seems completely absurd. We have a volunteer army.

Do any military people here feel offended that Mitt Romney supports the war on terror? Do any of you feel offended that Mitt's sons have chosen a way to serve their country other than military service? Do you think he should have forced his children into military service to service his political campaign?

Having the right Commander-in-chief is just as important for winning the war as the work our troops do. Because without the right commander, the efforts of the troops will be compromised to some degree. And we are electing a commander-in-chief. How can serving the democratic process be bad service?

Nukeman
12-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Well let's think about this.

His sons believe there father would be the best choice for President.

They are working to get their father elected.

Any honest person would be able to tell you that they are clearly trying to serve their country by getting their father elected.

There are alot more ways to serve this nation than military service. Military service is the greatest service a person can make, but its not the only service. The idea that Mitt should force his sons into the military because he wants to win the war on terror seems completely absurd. We have a volunteer army.

Do any military people here feel offended that Mitt Romney supports the war on terror? Do any of you feel offended that Mitt's sons have chosen a way to serve their country other than military service? Do you think he should have forced his children into military service to service his political campaign?

Having the right Commander-in-chief is just as important for winning the war as the work our troops do. Because without the right commander, the efforts of the troops will be compromised to some degree. And we are electing a commander-in-chief. How can serving the democratic process be bad service?Dont waste your breath wtih things like LOGIC or TRUTH or even PATRIOTISM with Nevada he just doesn't understand. He is still under the impression that McCain is a conservative republican......

nevadamedic
12-10-2007, 01:41 PM
Dont waste your breath wtih things like LOGIC or TRUTH or even PATRIOTISM with Nevada he just doesn't understand. He is still under the impression that McCain is a conservative republican......

And your still living proof that inbreeding still exists in today's society.

12-10-2007, 01:44 PM

Seriously nevada, what the heck is up with you lately? You arent even trying to argue seriously. insulting people isnt going to convince people to vote for McCain. I just dont see what you are trying to accomplish by making everyone angry at you.

nevadamedic
12-10-2007, 01:48 PM
Seriously nevada, what the heck is up with you lately? You arent even trying to argue seriously. insulting people isnt going to convince people to vote for McCain. I just dont see what you are trying to accomplish by making everyone angry at you.

Im not trying to argue with everyone thank you just the people that I dont like and I haven't liked from day one. I'm not trying to convince people to vote for McCain, if they cant see that he clearly is the best choice and the most experienced then that is not my problem. Also he is the only one that can beat the Clinton Campaign Machine.

12-10-2007, 02:08 PM
Im not trying to argue with everyone thank you just the people that I dont like and I haven't liked from day one. I'm not trying to convince people to vote for McCain, if they cant see that he clearly is the best choice and the most experienced then that is not my problem. Also he is the only one that can beat the Clinton Campaign Machine.

I don't see how Mccain has the most experience nor how he can beat Clinton, if she is even the nominee. I see no reason to vote on someone based solely on whether people think they can beat Clinton a year out of the election. I am going to vote for the most qualified leader and the one who is right on the most issues. and thats Mitt Romney.

Nukeman
12-10-2007, 02:19 PM
ohhhhhh burn!!!!! I dont know how I will ever recover form that (major sarcasm)

And your living proof that even the RETARDED can use a computer. For someone soooo smart you are very ill informed on a lot of subjects and popular culture, so your endorsement of a candidate means absolutely ZERO to me and a host of others on this sight.

You come crawling back to this message board and pretend that you never left, and never stole Jimmy's idea's and wonder why there may be some annimosity from a lot of the members. You really are pretty dense aren't you.:poke:

nevadamedic
12-10-2007, 03:38 PM
ohhhhhh burn!!!!! I dont know how I will ever recover form that (major sarcasm)

And your living proof that even the RETARDED can use a computer. For someone soooo smart you are very ill informed on a lot of subjects and popular culture, so your endorsement of a candidate means absolutely ZERO to me and a host of others on this sight.

You come crawling back to this message board and pretend that you never left, and never stole Jimmy's idea's and wonder why there may be some annimosity from a lot of the members. You really are pretty dense aren't you.:poke:

That is dead in the water and if you have that much of a problem with me take it to PM because im sure you don't want everyone to see me rip you a new ass.

nevadamedic
12-10-2007, 03:40 PM
I don't see how Mccain has the most experience nor how he can beat Clinton, if she is even the nominee. I see no reason to vote on someone based solely on whether people think they can beat Clinton a year out of the election. I am going to vote for the most qualified leader and the one who is right on the most issues. and thats Mitt Romney.

Romney has flipped on every issue. He also was pro immigration until he realized that it pissed the American voters off.

nevadamedic
12-10-2007, 03:40 PM
Oh yea, he still supports Sanctuary Cities.

12-10-2007, 05:42 PM
Romney has flipped on every issue. He also was pro immigration until he realized that it pissed the American voters off.

You are supporting McCain and complaining about this issue? haha.

Mitt hasn't flipped despite all the accusations. He is being completely consistant on the issue.

nevadamedic
12-10-2007, 06:47 PM
You are supporting McCain and complaining about this issue? haha.

Mitt hasn't flipped despite all the accusations. He is being completely consistant on the issue.

Really? What about constantly attacking President Reagan during the 80's and saying what a horrible man he was and now he say's he is the new Ronald Reagan. Oh yea not to mention he supports sanctuary cities.

AFbombloader
12-10-2007, 10:47 PM

No, It does not bother me one bit. Look at all the children who do not join the service. Neither of the Bush girls will, or the Clinton offspring. The military is not for everyone, and you cannot judge a parent on what his/her child chooses to do. I am an almost 20 year Air Force man, and I will do support my son's in whatever they choose. It just so happens my oldest is talking about the AF Academy.

AF:salute:

12-10-2007, 11:06 PM
No, It does not bother me one bit. Look at all the children who do not join the service. Neither of the Bush girls will, or the Clinton offspring. The military is not for everyone, and you cannot judge a parent on what his/her child chooses to do. I am an almost 20 year Air Force man, and I will do support my son's in whatever they choose. It just so happens my oldest is talking about the AF Academy.

AF:salute:

thanks for answering the question and for your service.

nevadamedic
12-10-2007, 11:10 PM
thanks for answering the question and for your service.

People were offended because he was comparing peoples service in the military to campaigning for him. He is such a piece of shit. I can't wait to meet him again so I can tell him that personally.

12-10-2007, 11:14 PM
People were offended because he was comparing peoples service in the military to campaigning for him. He is such a piece of shit. I can't wait to meet him again so I can tell him that personally.

The only people who seem to be offended are those that hate him already and want him to lose. Quite frankly i dont think he will care what you say. None of us do.

Nukeman
12-11-2007, 08:26 AM
That is dead in the water and if you have that much of a problem with me take it to PM because im sure you don't want everyone to see me rip you a new ass.I really dont EVER see this happening from YOU. You barely make a coherent sentence let alone a valid argument. You never "rip anyone a new ass". You are so out of touch you cant argue effectively without someone telling you exactly what to think and say...... IDIOT!!!!!

For the record McCain has flipped as much as any other politician. McCain is a republican in name only. He has more left leaning ideas than most Dems...

5stringJeff
12-11-2007, 09:57 AM
For the record McCain has flipped as much as any other politician. McCain is a republican in name only. He has more left leaning ideas than most Dems...

No joke. McCain doesn't even support the First Amendment, for goodness sakes! If I even decide to live in a police state where I have to get permission to support a political candidate, then I'll start supporting McCain.

nevadamedic
12-11-2007, 03:02 PM
I really dont EVER see this happening from YOU. You barely make a coherent sentence let alone a valid argument. You never "rip anyone a new ass". You are so out of touch you cant argue effectively without someone telling you exactly what to think and say...... IDIOT!!!!!

And your an asshole not in name only.

OCA
12-11-2007, 03:39 PM

LMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2:

First it was Rudy, then Hunter, now Demo John....................you change candidates like people change underwear.

OCA
12-11-2007, 03:40 PM
Yup.

Curt Schilling! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mike Tyson says vote Obama!

OCA
12-11-2007, 03:42 PM
That is dead in the water

Oh no it isn't, once a thief always a thief.

OCA
12-11-2007, 03:44 PM
Really? What about constantly attacking President Reagan during the 80's and saying what a horrible man he was and now he say's he is the new Ronald Reagan. Oh yea not to mention he supports sanctuary cities.

Did you know that Reagan was a liberal until after he was California governor?

Views change, I for one always welcome someone who veers towards conservatism no matter when it happens.

OCA
12-11-2007, 03:46 PM

*then the secret service takes him into a room and puts him in a hospital for a long stay*

LMFAO! :laugh2::laugh2:

Nukeman
12-11-2007, 04:50 PM
And your an asshole not in name only.Did you think this up all by yourself or did you have a little help??? The Asshole your smelling is probably your own upper lip jerk wad....