PDA

View Full Version : Tancredo: GOP Candidates 'Pandering' At Spanish-Language Debate

Pale Rider
12-10-2007, 01:40 AM
Tancredo: GOP Candidates 'Pandering' At Spanish-Language Debate

POSTED: 12:06 pm MST December 8, 2007
UPDATED: 12:15 pm MST December 8, 2007

DENVER -- Colorado Rep. Tom Tancredo is boycotting a Spanish-language debate with his fellow GOP presidential candidates in Miami on Sunday, saying it has no place in presidential race and accusing his rivals of "pandering."

"It is the law that to become a naturalized citizen of this country you must have knowledge and understanding of English, including a basic ability to read, write, and speak the language," Tancredo said in a release Friday. "So what may I ask are our presidential candidates doing participating in a Spanish speaking debate?"

Tancredo has made hard-line immigration issues the hallmark of his long shot presidential campaign in much the same way it has branded his five terms in the House. The Congressman's two campaign ads focused on border security and threats ranging from terrorist to gangs -- using bloody images to underscore the point in both cases.

Tancredo said he will not join the other candidates at the Univision Republican debate at the University of Miami to drive home the idea that the nation needs a common language.

"Bilingualism is a great asset for any individual, but it has perilous consequences for a nation," Tancredo said. "As such, a Spanish debate has no place in a presidential campaign."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/politics/14805549/detail.html?rss=den&psp=news

Pale Rider
12-10-2007, 01:43 AM
Thank GOD for my man Tancredo.

And to the rest of your johnny jingle nuts morons that are doing the habla espanol debate... THAT IS NOT THE WAY TO GET MY VOTE YOU DUMB ASS MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

nevadamedic
12-10-2007, 01:58 AM
Thank GOD for my man Tancredo.

And to the rest of your johnny jingle nuts morons that are doing the habla espanol debate... THAT IS NOT THE WAY TO GET MY VOTE YOU DUMB ASS MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

Tancredo is awesome, it's sad he does get the same recognition as the top tier candidates. Unfortunatly thats going to be his downfall. Also it is just fucking beyond me how an asshole like Hucklebee can rise from nothing to a top contender when that should have been Tancredo or Hunter.

Pale Rider
12-10-2007, 04:04 AM
Tancredo is awesome, it's sad he does get the same recognition as the top tier candidates. Unfortunatly thats going to be his downfall. Also it is just fucking beyond me how an asshole like Hucklebee can rise from nothing to a top contender when that should have been Tancredo or Hunter.

The lame stream media is pushing hucklebee. I surely wasn't polled, or I'd have told them, there's no way in hell I'd vote for the illegal alien loving prick.

I've been for Tancredo and Hunter for quite awhile now, and I'm not about to change that. I'm also coming to the conclusion that if neither of those two is anywhere on a Republican ticket, I'll write them in. The Republicans can go fuck themselves if they think they're going to push a hucklebee or giuliani at me and expect me to vote for them.

nevadamedic
12-10-2007, 04:09 AM
The lame stream media is pushing hucklebee. I surely wasn't polled, or I'd have told them, there's no way in hell I'd vote for the illegal alien loving prick.

I've been for Tancredo and Hunter for quite awhile now, and I'm not about to change that. I'm also coming to the conclusion that if neither of those two is anywhere on a Republican ticket, I'll write them in. The Republicans can go fuck themselves if they think they're going to push a hucklebee or giuliani at me and expect me to vote for them.

Consider McCain please.

Pale Rider
12-10-2007, 04:21 AM
Consider McCain please.

Are you INSANE???!!! - - - - NO WAY IN HELL!!!

Mister, "I'm in love with teddy *hickup* kennedy, give the illegal aliens amnesty," mccain is at the BOTTOM of my list.

12-10-2007, 04:21 AM
Consider McCain please.

exactly why would he or anyone else who cares about illegal immigration want to vote for the amnest bill writer?

12-10-2007, 04:22 AM

I am so sick and tired of thie tier system. All the candidates equal game. The tiers are a media construct and people should not think in the terms the media sets.

Pale Rider
12-10-2007, 12:48 PM
I am so sick and tired of thie tier system. All the candidates equal game. The tiers are a media construct and people should not think in the terms the media sets.

Absolutely. "THE" biggest reason this candidate or that gains or lags in the polls is because of the lame stream media. Most people, (the sheep), buy into it. Very few people do their research and support a candidate on the facts, as most of the bloggers do.

nevadamedic
12-10-2007, 12:50 PM
exactly why would he or anyone else who cares about illegal immigration want to vote for the amnest bill writer?

He didn't write the bill he added compromises so we wouldn't get completly shafted by the Democrats.

nevadamedic
12-10-2007, 12:52 PM
Absolutely. "THE" biggest reason this candidate or that gains or lags in the polls is because of the lame stream media. Most people, (the sheep), buy into it. Very few people do their research and support a candidate on the facts, as most of the bloggers do.

I dunno, a lot of the bloggers tend to like Ron Paul because their friends do. If people did research on that nutbag they would realize that he is a disaster waiting to happen.