PDA

View Full Version : Respecting women/Who starts the wars?

Dilloduck
12-10-2007, 10:22 AM
nice work,fellas ! :lol:

Hagbard Celine
12-10-2007, 10:31 AM
"If she got the goods and she got that ass, I got to look. Sorry." -Kanye West. :slap:

Dilloduck
12-10-2007, 10:33 AM
"If she got the goods and she got that ass, I got to look. Sorry." -Kanye West. :slap:

You sick disgusting bastard !!! :laugh2:

Mr. P
12-10-2007, 10:53 AM
Nice guys finish LAST, are home alone on Friday and Saturday, and don't get any. :dev3:

Dilloduck
12-10-2007, 11:03 AM
Looks like it's time to drag this out again:

http://www.theothersideofkim.com/index.php/essays/41/

The Pussification Of The Western Male
Kim du Toit
November 5, 2003
1:24 AM

We have become a nation of women.

It wasn’t always this way, of course. There was a time when men put their signatures to a document, knowing full well that this single act would result in their execution if captured, and in the forfeiture of their property to the State. Their wives and children would be turned out by the soldiers, and their farms and businesses most probably given to someone who didn’t sign the document.

There was a time when men went to their certain death, with expressions like “You all can go to hell. I’m going to Texas.” (Davy Crockett, to the House of Representatives, before going to the Alamo.)

There was a time when men went to war, sometimes against their own families, so that other men could be free. And there was a time when men went to war because we recognized evil when we saw it, and knew that it had to be stamped out.

There was even a time when a President of the United States threatened to punch a man in the face and kick him in the balls, because the man had the temerity to say bad things about the President’s daughter’s singing.

We’re not like that anymore. -------------------------

lots more at the link

darin
12-10-2007, 11:11 AM
Likewise, I'm also tired of bitches who DEMAND respect based on their gender.

:)

Hagbard Celine
12-10-2007, 11:13 AM
Likewise, I'm also tired of bitches who DEMAND respect based on their gender.

:)

That's right. How about some respect for men? We foot the bill, provide supply and work all our lives, then before our women we die. Something is awry.

Hagbard Celine
12-10-2007, 12:25 PM
There's not that many around any more. The femanization of America, along with taking God out of public discourse have seen to that.

The "LIBS" are to blame!!!!:eek: I knew they were behind this! It's always those damned "libs!" The source of all society's ills! :poke:

~OR~

You're a moron.

Probably the latter.

glockmail
12-10-2007, 12:32 PM
The "LIBS" are to blame!!!!:eek: I knew they were behind this! It's always those damned "libs!" The source of all society's ills! :poke:

~OR~

You're a moron.

Probably the latter. Nice deflection. Along with the insult its clear that you can't argue with what I said.

Hagbard Celine
12-10-2007, 12:43 PM
Nice deflection. Along with the insult its clear that you can't argue with what I said.

Yes I can. If you say "libs" are to blame for all of society's ills. I say conservatives are. This is where you say "touche." :rolleyes:

12-10-2007, 12:45 PM
Nice guys finish LAST, are home alone on Friday and Saturday, and don't get any. :dev3:

You are wrong. Nice guys dont finish last. In fact, I think nice guys are the only ones who finish the race out in front.

12-10-2007, 12:47 PM

~OR~

You're a moron.

Probably the latter.

you are the one mentioning libs.

Quite frankly, I don't care if you are conservative or liberal. I dont care if you are rich or poor. There is no excuse to treat women like objects or exploiting them. It's about time men start acting like men instead of children.

glockmail
12-10-2007, 12:47 PM
Yes I can. If you say "libs" are to blame for all of society's ills. I say conservatives are. This is where you say "touche." :rolleyes: Nice secondary deflection! Perhaps you can demonstrate how conservative values have denigrated society.

Hagbard Celine
12-10-2007, 12:52 PM
Nice secondary deflection! Perhaps you can demonstrate how conservative values have denigrated society.

Ronald Reagan cut federal funding for mental institutions. Now we have higher levels of mentally unstable homeless people. Not to mention, conservatives are always the first to go to war. War creates mental instability in troops who in many cases then come back to the states, get divorced and end up homeless. They make up one quarter of the homeless actually. That's one example. Conservative values are what led to prohibition in the 30s. That sucked. That's another, need I continue? I'm getting kinda bored playing the part of Captain Obvious over here.

LiberalNation
12-10-2007, 12:53 PM
how conservative values have denigrated society.
less see, woman not gettin to vote, blacks also and slaves, you wana go real conservative and get into islam, women punished for being raped.

12-10-2007, 12:55 PM
Guys. This is not a liberal v. Conservative issue. This is a human issues. If you guys want to argue over which idealogy degenerates society, take it to another thread.

Hagbard Celine
12-10-2007, 12:56 PM
Hell, conservatism is the reason we even have this idea of female modesty in our society. Conservative men try to control their wives and daughters actions and their appearance in public. Soon we have a society filled with uptight prudes, which leads to pissed-off, dour women who get mad instead of complimented when men tell them they're hot. It's a joke really.

Hagbard Celine
12-10-2007, 12:57 PM
Guys. This is not a liberal v. Conservative issue. This is a human issues. If you guys want to argue over which idealogy degenerates society, take it to another thread.

Hey, this is all a joke to me. That idiot tried to make it about "libs." I called him out. End of story.

gabosaurus
12-10-2007, 12:58 PM
I think the "feminization" of America is a good thing. It means we are moving out of the dark ages and into the light.

glockmail
12-10-2007, 01:04 PM
[1]Ronald Reagan cut federal funding for mental institutions. Now we have higher levels of mentally unstable homeless people. Not to mention, conservatives are always the first to go to war. War creates mental instability in troops who in many cases then come back to the states, get divorced and end up homeless. They make up one quarter of the homeless actually. That's one example. Conservative values are what led to prohibition in the 30s. That sucked. That's another, need I continue? I'm getting kinda bored playing the part of Captain Obvious over here.

Who was President at the outset of WW2. Answer: FDR, a liberal Democrat. Vietnam? JFK, Democrat.

Not selling booze a conservative value? Hardly.

glockmail
12-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Hell, conservatism is the reason we even have this idea of female modesty in our society. Conservative men try to control their wives and daughters actions and their appearance in public. Soon we have a society filled with uptight prudes, which leads to pissed-off, dour women who get mad instead of complimented when men tell them they're hot. It's a joke really. Please expound on you're theory that teaching a girl to be respectful of her body causes her to be pissed off and dour. Me thinks that you are thinking with your dick.

Hagbard Celine
12-10-2007, 01:07 PM
Who was President at the outset of WW2. Answer: FDR, a liberal Democrat. Vietnam? JFK, Democrat.

Not selling booze a conservative value? Hardly.

Sorry. I should've said "unnecessary wars we start for monetary gain." I'm kinda into the whole brevity thing so I just said "war."
And yeah. Booze were prohibited because crazy-ass conservative religious fanatics wanted it banned because it wasn't churchy enough or some bullsh*t like that.

Hagbard Celine
12-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Please expound on you're theory that teaching a girl to be respectful of her body causes her to be pissed off and dour. Me thinks that you are thinking with your dick.

Being respectful of her body and being a dour b*tch are two different things. If you can't see that, then I can kinda begin to understand why you're such a conservative hard-on.

glockmail
12-10-2007, 01:24 PM
Sorry. I should've said "unnecessary wars we start for monetary gain." I'm kinda into the whole brevity thing so I just said "war."
And yeah. Booze were prohibited because crazy-ass conservative religious fanatics wanted it banned because it wasn't churchy enough or some bullsh*t like that.

OIC. So all the liberal wackos who calimed Vietnam was trading blood of Americans for profits of the Military Industrial Comple were just blowing dope smoke? As opposed to the liberal wackos who claim the same thing about the Iraq war?

Perhaps you can explain to me how the esatblishment of more government control in direct conflict with the Constitution is now a conservative thing?

glockmail
12-10-2007, 01:26 PM
Being respectful of her body and being a dour b*tch are two different things. If you can't see that, then I can kinda begin to understand why you're such a conservative hard-on. You just disputed your own argument.

Hagbard Celine
12-10-2007, 01:30 PM
OIC. So all the liberal wackos who calimed Vietnam was trading blood of Americans for profits of the Military Industrial Comple were just blowing dope smoke? As opposed to the liberal wackos who claim the same thing about the Iraq war?

Perhaps you can explain to me how the esatblishment of more government control in direct conflict with the Constitution is now a conservative thing?

I don't know. Maybe you should take a look at your beloved Bush administration for that answer. Rampant government spending. Forced interest rate freezes for the mortgage industry. Illegal pre-emptive endless warfare basically turning the volunteer, tax-payer funded military into a manipulatable "market" for the military industrial complex. Putting Constitutional restrictions on marriage. Drafting and passing the Patriot Act, which makes it possible for the US government to invade anybody's home and arrest them with little more than their word that they have "probable cause." Enforcing ridiculous federal guidlines on local, state school boards. Need I go on?:laugh2:

glockmail
12-10-2007, 01:43 PM
I don't know. Maybe you should take a look at your beloved Bush administration for that answer. Rampant government spending. Forced interest rate freezes for the mortgage industry. Illegal pre-emptive endless warfare basically turning the volunteer, tax-payer funded military into a manipulatable "market" for the military industrial complex. Putting Constitutional restrictions on marriage. Drafting and passing the Patriot Act, which makes it possible for the US government to invade anybody's home and arrest them with little more than their word that they have "probable cause." Enforcing ridiculous federal guidlines on local, state school boards. Need I go on?:laugh2:

You really need to organize your thoughts better. Let me try and help:

1. Rampant government spending conservatives all agree should be stopped.
2. Bush is not a poster child for the conservative movement.
3. War is not illegal.
4. Letting queers change the 5000 year old definitions of marriage and family is not a conservative value.
5. During war drastic measures are sometime called for. The Patriot act is not nearly as drastic as liberals make it out to be, especially when compared with liberal measures during WW2. Internment of Japanese and German Americans comes to mind and FDR policies.
6. It is liberals who insist on federal involvement in public schools. If this is now federal policy, we conservatives insist on accountability, or forgo federal funding.

12-10-2007, 01:46 PM
Seriously people. STOP derailing my thread.

Hagbard Celine
12-10-2007, 01:57 PM

French cries. Hahaha

remie
12-10-2007, 03:24 PM

Sorry avatar.....I was enjoying how the thread started but it seems that even the most well meaning get hijacked.

glockmail
12-10-2007, 03:28 PM
Hag did it back on post 17.

Hagbard Celine
12-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Sorry avatar.....I was enjoying how the thread started but it seems that even the most well meaning get hijacked.

Hey, if me and glock are the only two people who are going to talk about anything on this thread, then we can talk about whatever we want to! Atleast our convo was interesting. I'm falling asleep reading this sappy dribble about thread hijacks. :wank:

Hagbard Celine
12-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Hag did it back on post 17.

I say you did it on post 16.

nevadamedic
12-10-2007, 03:33 PM

Is that why Avatar is always online? :laugh2:

remie
12-10-2007, 03:50 PM
Hey, if me and glock are the only two people who are going to talk about anything on this thread, then we can talk about whatever we want to! Atleast our convo was interesting. I'm falling asleep reading this sappy dribble about thread hijacks. :wank:

Then start your own thread if you dont like the content of this one.

Hagbard Celine
12-10-2007, 03:56 PM
Then start your own thread if you dont like the content of this one.

Why don't you go outside, bury your face in your hands and have a nice, long cry instead? :lol:

diuretic
12-10-2007, 04:30 PM
Blokes. We're telling women how they should look, how to behave, what to expect from us, etc. We're making the rules again.

manu1959
12-10-2007, 05:12 PM
Ronald Reagan cut federal funding for mental institutions. Now we have higher levels of mentally unstable homeless people. Not to mention, conservatives are always the first to go to war. War creates mental instability in troops who in many cases then come back to the states, get divorced and end up homeless. They make up one quarter of the homeless actually. That's one example. Conservative values are what led to prohibition in the 30s. That sucked. That's another, need I continue? I'm getting kinda bored playing the part of Captain Obvious over here.

care to list all the wars america has entered and who was pres and their party affiliation....

Hagbard Celine
12-10-2007, 05:57 PM
care to list all the wars america has entered and who was pres and their party affiliation....

http://www.historycentral.com/wars.html

The American Revolution

From 1775 to 1782, the Americans faced off against the largest empire in the world. Led by General Washington they won. Learn about the causes of the war, and follow each battle in this section.

~George Washington. Federalist.

The War of 1812

Some call it the Second War of Independence, for when it ended and the US had fought Great Britain to a stalemate, America's independence was assured. Each of the major events in this war are covered.

James Madison. Republican.

Mexican-American War

Learn how the dispute over Texas joining the Union resulted in US conquest of California and the balance of the Southwest

James K. Polk. Democrat.

The Civil War

It was America's bloodiest war as brother fought brother. Learn about the battles, read first hand accounts, and even watch a multimedia presentation.

Abraham Lincoln. Republican.

The Spanish-American War
America became a world power with its victory over the Spanish in this war. Learn about the major events in this war in the section.

William McKinley. Republican.

World War I

Millions died in the fields of Europe, sometimes while fighting over a few disputed yards. Learn about the major battles and events in this the first major war of the century.

Woodrow Wilson. Democrat.

World War II

It was a war like no other, and covered all corners of the gobe. Learn about the major battles of the war in this section.

FDR. Democrat.

The Korean War

Some call it the forgotten war, but for two years America fought a full fledged war to keep South Korea free. Find out about all the battles of America's forgotten war.

I'm bored now. You fill in the rest.

Vietnam War

It was the longest war that the United States fought and the only one that the United States lost. Learn about the major battles and events, as well statistics of the war on this site.

Desert Storm
The last war America took part in the 20th century took place when Kuwait was invaded by Iraq. The major events of the war are depicted here.

George Bush Sr. Republican.

Operation Enduring Freedom
War came to America on September 11th 2001 with an attack on NY and Washington. Not since the Battle of Antietem had so many Americans perished in a day.

Dubya. Republican.

Iraqi Freedom
On March 19th 2003 the United States invaded Iraq to overthrow the government of Saddam Hussein. Over three years later, US troops continue to fight an insurgency there.

Dubya. Republican.

manu1959
12-10-2007, 06:18 PM
vietnam was dem....you forgot clinton's little wars....carters little foray in the desert.....regan's little war....but it seems dems like to start the one's with real body count....

seems both sides like start them with equal vigor....

so your claim was a touch off.....

Yurt
12-10-2007, 09:13 PM
I think the "feminization" of America is a good thing. It means we are moving out of the dark ages and into the light.

what color does the light look like?

glockmail
12-11-2007, 06:36 AM
I say you did it on post 16. You're on crack!

JohnDoe
12-11-2007, 11:48 AM
vietnam was dem....you forgot clinton's little wars....carters little foray in the desert.....regan's little war....but it seems dems like to start the one's with real body count....

seems both sides like start them with equal vigor....

so your claim was a touch off..... FYI The Decisions that truman and eisenhower made started the involvement with the usa in the vietnam conflict, not kennedy.....

http://www.fsmitha.com/h2/ch26.htm

johnson escalated the troops though.

jd

Immanuel
12-11-2007, 11:59 AM
you are the one mentioning libs.

Quite frankly, I don't care if you are conservative or liberal. I dont care if you are rich or poor. There is no excuse to treat women like objects or exploiting them. It's about time men start acting like men instead of children.

Wait a minute? In that other thread, I thought you were stating that men should start treating women with respect? Men have treated women like pieces of meat since the dawn of time. That is what a man does, now if you want us to start acting like men then you are telling us you think we should go back to being men and treating them like meat.

Would you make up your mind, please? ;)

j/k

Immie

Cheyenne
12-11-2007, 01:06 PM
Why don't you go outside, bury your face in your hands and have a nice, long cry instead? :lol:

I'm just curious; are you married?

Hobbit
12-11-2007, 01:20 PM
I'll tell you who starts wars. The people who start wars are either the people with the balls to fight for something they believe in or the barbarity to force others to fight for personal gain.