PDA

View Full Version : I am excited

12-10-2007, 07:33 AM
I just wrote my official contract. Now to get the other guys to sign it....

Abbey Marie
12-10-2007, 07:40 AM
I just wrote my official contract. Now to get the other guys to sign it....

Yes, that's the hard part. :)

You will develop your own methods, but as someone who negotiated contracts (for a tech company) for years, it always comes down to a couple of clauses that you absolutely must have. I like to get right to those. The real pain, IMO, is when you are dealing with a guy who has something to prove, and wants to fight over everything before you get it down to those.

Good luck!! I know you will do great. :salute:

Kathianne
12-10-2007, 08:17 AM
Congratulations Avatar you'll do great I'm sure!

gabosaurus
12-10-2007, 01:04 PM
Many congrats!! It takes a great achievement for a guy to get excited about something that is not female...

diuretic
12-10-2007, 04:37 PM
Many congrats!! It takes a great achievement for a guy to get excited about something that is not female...

You've just been reading that other thread haven't you? :laugh2:

manu1959
12-10-2007, 04:38 PM
congrats.....

remember this rule

if you start with no you can retreat to yes

if you start with maybe you will get to say yes

Yurt
12-10-2007, 09:15 PM
congrats.....

remember this rule

if you start with no you can retreat to yes

if you start with maybe you will get to say yes

you might be right

nevadamedic
12-10-2007, 10:41 PM

What would you know about a guy getting excited over a female, im sure noone's ever been excited over you.

12-10-2007, 11:17 PM
What would you know about a guy getting excited over a female, im sure noone's ever been excited over you.

what is with attacking everyone today?

Kathianne
12-10-2007, 11:21 PM

Ignore the trolls, which come in many sizes and shapes. Some are part time trolls and part time fools.

nevadamedic
12-10-2007, 11:45 PM

Hey I came into congradulate you but then I read Gabby's post of attacking men and it pissed me off.

diuretic
12-11-2007, 12:10 AM
It's not even a full moon where I am. Well I mean at night. It's daytime now so there's no moon anywhere, full or half or whatever. But at night there's not even a full moon. It's actually pretty dark at night. But we do have street lights and things so that makes walking along the footpath a bit safer than it would be without lights. But when it is a full moon you can walk along and it's quite bright. Except that when it's a full moon here everyone goes sort of nuts, if you know what I mean. And there's the were-dingos as well, got to be careful of them. And the dropbears. Get them at night and during the day. You have to wear a Vegemite patch on the back of your neck to ward them off.

dan
12-11-2007, 12:18 AM

What would you know about attacks, big-head??:D

Congratulations, Avatar, hope all works out well for you, I'm sure it will!