PDA

View Full Version : Dammit, take the gloves off!!

gabosaurus
12-10-2007, 01:13 PM
Stop locking threads in The Cage!!
This forum should be for no holds barred, knock down, drag out, anything goes discussion. There should be zero restraints and zero moderation.

Let The Cage come with a warning: All those who enter this forum lose all right to be insulted or offended.

Or else just close The Cage completely. I am seeing the general pussification of this forum.
If you are going to have a Cage, at least stock it with animals. :)

You conservative pig dogs better not lock my thread. I will spit in your general direction!
Now do what I say. Or else I shall be forced to return and taunt you a second time. :)

hjmick
12-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

nevadamedic
12-10-2007, 01:16 PM
Stop locking threads in The Cage!!
This forum should be for no holds barred, knock down, drag out, anything goes discussion. There should be zero restraints and zero moderation.

Let The Cage come with a warning: All those who enter this forum lose all right to be insulted or offended.

Or else just close The Cage completely. I am seeing the general pussification of this forum.
If you are going to have a Cage, at least stock it with animals. :)

You conservative pig dogs better not lock my thread. I will spit in your general direction!
Now do what I say. Or else I shall be forced to return and taunt you a second time. :)

Wow I actually agree withy Gabby. I think the cage should be unmoderated where people can take their disputes here.

Hagbard Celine
12-10-2007, 02:13 PM
The glove don't fit, so you must submit or acquit, whichever sparkles with you.

gabosaurus
12-10-2007, 04:06 PM
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

Heresy! Bring on the Comfy Chair and the soft cushions! Make sure all the stuffing is at one end!