PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary

Cheyenne
12-10-2007, 01:31 PM
My brother turned 18 in August & married that December. His wife turned 18, 3 weeks after the wedding. Today they celebrate 30 years.
Happy Anniversary to G & C.

(I just think a milestone like this should be acknowledged)

Ps. Anyone else here this lucky?

Pale Rider
12-10-2007, 01:42 PM
Yeah, I've been single for thirty years. :beer:

nevadamedic
12-10-2007, 01:44 PM
My brother turned 18 in August & married that December. His wife turned 18, 3 weeks after the wedding. Today they celebrate 30 years.

Wow, I thought you were a little kid..............

Cheyenne
12-10-2007, 02:16 PM
Wow, I thought you were a little kid..............
How so?
And you think this makes me old???

Yeah, I've been single for thirty years. :beer:Good one!

Immanuel
12-10-2007, 02:27 PM

Just think, if things were then like they are today, your brother would have to register as a sexual predator. ;)

Happy anniversary G & C may the next 30 years bring you much joy, and plenty of grandchildren to spoil.

Going on 24 years for me.

Immie

Cheyenne
12-10-2007, 02:39 PM
Just think, if things were then like they are today, your brother would have to register as a sexual predator. ;)Isn't that the truth. I don't think that was ever thought of back then.

....and plenty of grandchildren to spoil.Their only child married young too. They have two; and that's it for them.

Going on 24 years for me.Congrats. That's quite an accomplishment as well.

glockmail
12-10-2007, 03:04 PM

My maternal grandparents marriage outlasted their lives. My parents have been married 54 years. All my four siblings are still married, for me, 21 years. The only divorce in my family history was my paternal grandfather, and no kids were involved.

5stringJeff
12-11-2007, 09:04 AM

Awesome! I'm at 5 years and counting. My dad and stepmom celebrate their 20th in February.

KitchenKitten99
12-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Awesome! I'm at 5 years and counting. My dad and stepmom celebrate their 20th in February.

I'm at 5yrs as well, as of 9/1 this year.

manu1959
12-11-2007, 06:29 PM
My maternal grandparents marriage outlasted their lives. My parents have been married 54 years. All my four siblings are still married, for me, 21 years. The only divorce in my family history was my paternal grandfather, and no kids were involved.

i guess i am just slow today but how can a grandfather have no kids?

darin
12-11-2007, 06:32 PM
We've been happily married for 7 years, but married for 11.

:D

nevadamedic
12-11-2007, 07:14 PM
We've been happily married for 7 years, but married for 11.

:D

So the first half was happy?

glockmail
12-11-2007, 08:47 PM
i guess i am just slow today but how can a grandfather have no kids? Don't feel bad it confused the hell out of all of us kids growing up as well. No kids from his first marriage. On his second he adopted two from his new wife, and they had two more, one of which was my father.