PDA

View Full Version : I'm feeling cold this winter for the first time. Dammit.

typomaniac
12-10-2007, 07:12 PM
What the hell is happening to me?

All my life I have never, ever been uncomfortable in weather that most people say is much too cold for them. I've been outside on days that were well below freezing and, while I found it unpleasant, it didn't really seem all that bad.

Now here I am in the same area I spend most winters, the temperatures don't seem all that unseasonable, and yet - I am freakin' COLD when I go outside. (Thank goodness I don't live in Moscow.) The new facial hair helps a bit, but it won't offer maximum protection for another month or so.

Okay, rant's over. I just hoped that if I could blow off some steam, it might warm me up. Spring, anyone?

Pale Rider
12-10-2007, 07:26 PM

All my life I have never, ever been uncomfortable in weather that most people say is much too cold for them. I've been outside on days that were well below freezing and, while I found it unpleasant, it didn't really seem all that bad.

Now here I am in the same area I spend most winters, the temperatures don't seem all that unseasonable, and yet - I am freakin' COLD when I go outside. (Thank goodness I don't live in Moscow.) The new facial hair helps a bit, but it won't offer maximum protection for another month or so.

Okay, rant's over. I just hoped that if I could blow off some steam, it might warm me up. Spring, anyone?

Do you always cup your johnson when you're cold? :laugh:

typomaniac
12-10-2007, 08:17 PM
Do you always cup your johnson when you're cold? :laugh:

That's not actually me (I swear). I'm using this guy's pic as a photo to represent what I think my soul looks like. :)

And yes, my soul is probably cupping its johnson right now. It enjoys doing so regardless of the temperature.

Mr. P
12-10-2007, 08:48 PM
Maybe yer getting sick-er? :poke:

82Marine89
12-10-2007, 08:57 PM
Maybe he's getting old? :laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
12-10-2007, 09:32 PM
to represent what I think my soul looks like

omigorsh, that's so sad.....is there anything we can do to help?......

Pale Rider
12-10-2007, 09:44 PM
That's not actually me (I swear). I'm using this guy's pic as a photo to represent what I think my soul looks like. :)

And yes, my soul is probably cupping its johnson right now. It enjoys doing so regardless of the temperature.

Chicken.... buk, buk, bwaaaak... :laugh:

typomaniac
12-10-2007, 10:14 PM
Chicken.... buk, buk, bwaaaak... :laugh:

I posted a real headshot in your "what do you look like now" thread. Are you so taken with me that you want a newer one? :lol:

typomaniac
12-10-2007, 10:27 PM
omigorsh, that's so sad.....is there anything we can do to help?......

Sending me money always makes me feel better. :)

Pale Rider
12-10-2007, 10:36 PM
I posted a real headshot in your "what do you look like now" thread. Are you so taken with me that you want a newer one? :lol:

Aaaah.... yur covered.

gabosaurus
12-11-2007, 01:09 AM
I get cold whenever the temps start to fall below 50. Or when the strong winds kick up. Which is why I have never liked the Bay Area too much. Gets too cold and windy.

stephanie
12-11-2007, 02:19 AM
We are jumping for joy up here for global warming...

Our winter temps have been absolutely GREAT...25 above zero right now when we're usually looking at 30 below zero...

Bring on MORE GLOBAL WARMING....:dance:

ok...even though most of us know this is probably just a passing weather system going on this yr....I thought I would add to the excitement of the global warming environmentalist hysteria...:laugh2:

nevadamedic
12-11-2007, 02:23 AM
We are jumping for joy up here for global warming...

Our winter temps have been absolutely GREAT...25 above zero right now when we're usually looking at 30 below zero...

Bring on MORE GLOBAL WARMING....:dance:

ok...even though most of us know this is just a passing weather system going on this yr....I thought I would add to the excitement of the global warming environmentalist hysteria...:laugh2:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::l augh2::laugh2:

Monkeybone
12-11-2007, 08:26 AM
you're old Typo..old old old old old! sorry to say it.

and freezing below 50 Gabs! that is still short weather here. i laughes so hard with my dad when we were in Cali and ppl were putting sweatshirts on when it dropped below 60

5stringJeff
12-11-2007, 09:53 AM

I'm right there with you, man. Anything below 50 is too cold for me.

Hagbard Celine
12-11-2007, 10:11 AM
F*ck Winter. Bring on the Global Warming.
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2286/fuckwinter3vy.jpg

Oh, and Merry Chrithmath Dammit! :laugh2:

typomaniac
12-11-2007, 12:25 PM
you're old Typo..old old old old old! sorry to say it.

I love you too, MB.

Actually the old part doesn't bother me at all: that's just a number. If I still look like I'm 23 when I'm chronologically 71, I'm sure I won't be bitching about how old I am.

It's the decrepitude part that worries me. :eek: