PDA

View Full Version : new to it all

akeeton_02
12-12-2007, 12:36 AM
Hi everyone...sorry I am kinda new to this. I do enjoy politics for the most part...I don't really choose a side just choose whomever will do the best job. I do really enjoy though talking. If you would like to know more feel free.

manu1959
12-12-2007, 12:38 AM
Hi everyone...sorry I am kinda new to this. I do enjoy politics for the most part...I don't really choose a side just choose whomever will do the best job. I do really enjoy though talking. If you would like to know more feel free.

welcome......good luck:poke:

Cheyenne
12-12-2007, 12:40 AM

Welcome.
It will take you a little while to get your feet wet. Don't worry, the majority here are good people.

manu1959
12-12-2007, 12:48 AM
Welcome.
It will take you a little while to get your feet wet. Don't worry, the majority here are good people.

don't listen to her she is a witch.....:poke:.....turn away from the light carol anne

nevadamedic
12-12-2007, 12:53 AM

It's about time you made an introduction thread Amy :)

don't listen to her she is a witch.....:poke:.....turn away from the light carol anne

What's wrong with Cheyenne?

Cheyenne
12-12-2007, 01:24 AM

You promised not to tell.

gabosaurus
12-12-2007, 01:41 AM
Don't listen to the conservative Republicans. They hang out in airport bathrooms and communicate through hand signals under the stalls.

Yurt
12-12-2007, 01:45 AM
listen to gabby, she's better than anyone with a penis

Pale Rider
12-12-2007, 01:55 AM
Don't listen to the conservative Republicans. They hang out in airport bathrooms and communicate through hand signals under the stalls.

I don't understand... I thought all you liberals were supporters of homos... :dunno:

Sitarro
12-12-2007, 02:34 AM
I don't understand... I thought all you liberals were supporters of homos... :dunno:

Come on now Pale, get with the program....... they will only back the most perverted if they are one of there own. If they happen to be on the other side they will trash them, ridicule them and throw them under the train....... it's one of the many Demo double standards.

diuretic
12-12-2007, 03:19 AM
Welcome akeeton, you can see the lie of the land in this thread, never takes long :laugh2:

nevadamedic
12-12-2007, 03:23 AM
Welcome akeeton, you can see the lie of the land in this thread, never takes long :laugh2:

Lie of the Land? Liberal term? I think it might be because it has Lie in it :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
12-12-2007, 01:55 PM
you sound like a fair minded person. Enjoy the board.

:dance:

Abbey Marie
12-12-2007, 08:51 PM
Welcome Akeeton! I hope you enjoy the board.

manu1959
12-12-2007, 09:18 PM
You promised not to tell.

that is almost exactly how i pictured you.....

glockmail
12-12-2007, 10:21 PM

Come on now Pale, get with the program....... they will only back the most perverted if they are one of there own. If they happen to be on the other side they will trash them, ridicule them and throw them under the train....... it's one of the many Demo double standards.

No different than blacks, or women. :poke:

glockmail
12-12-2007, 10:23 PM
that is almost exactly how i pictured you..... Except more of a flat forehead from ramming it at the wall repeatedly. Hey Cheyenne- why not change your avatar to your true self with the pointy hat and nice round, er, ornaments.