View Full Version : Pastor: Cop told fourth wife he killed third wife

nevadamedic
12-12-2007, 04:01 AM
Story Highlights
Stacy Peterson made revelation in coffee shop, pastor says
Former cop Drew Peterson suspected in fourth wife's disappearance
Investigation reopened into death of Peterson's third wife

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/12/11/peterson.wife.ap/index.html

Cant the Pastor be introuble for talking about what was told to him by a parishner? I thought they could get kicked out of the church or lose their position for that?

This guy is guiltier then shit and I hope they find this poor girl and convict him of her death and his third wifes death. To think this man was payed to uphold the law.

I also saw on the news that his attorney is fighting in court to get Petersons guns back that were taken away from him, that would be a big mistake, this guy is a psychopath.

PostmodernProphet
12-12-2007, 07:09 AM
I often wonder if "first wife" and "second wife" sit back and thank God that all they got was a divorce instead of a "severance"........

PostmodernProphet
12-12-2007, 07:12 AM
Cant the Pastor be introuble for talking about what was told to him by a parishner?

first of all, it wasn't the perpetrator that told him, it was the victim......second, as a Protestant minister he wouldn't be under the same restrictions as a Catholic priest (confessions)....finally, even priests are expected to come forward if they have evidence of a capital crime....

Pale Rider
12-12-2007, 11:33 AM
Story Highlights
Stacy Peterson made revelation in coffee shop, pastor says
Former cop Drew Peterson suspected in fourth wife's disappearance
Investigation reopened into death of Peterson's third wife

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/12/11/peterson.wife.ap/index.html

Cant the Pastor be introuble for talking about what was told to him by a parishner? I thought they could get kicked out of the church or lose their position for that?

This guy is guiltier then shit and I hope they find this poor girl and convict him of her death and his third wifes death. To think this man was payed to uphold the law.

I also saw on the news that his attorney is fighting in court to get Petersons guns back that were taken away from him, that would be a big mistake, this guy is a psychopath.

So why hasn't he been arrested then?

Yes, the sons a bitch is guiltier than shit.