PDA

View Full Version : Another Brother Dead. Another Viet Nam Vet Forgotten

Psychoblues
12-12-2007, 04:09 AM
Somebody asked me about this earlier. I forgot, but I was banned from here at that time but I posted this about my brother on the other site.

Friday, November 16, 2007 a homeless Viet Nam Veteran was killed in a traffic accident in Tennessee. He was my youngest brother, blood brother. He was positively identified by fingerprints as he had no other identification on him.

Many of you helped me grieve for my older brother that died in Florida a few years ago from throat cancer that was positively attributed to Agent Orange exposure in Viet Nam. Quite promptly you forgot about him and instead resumed your attacks on me as I am not exactly the same as you.

Both of these proud and courageous Veterans will be largely ignored by most of America but they will not be forgotten by me or my most close family members.

Support your Veterans, alive or dead.

Here: http://usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=51300

I mentioned this in another post tonight so as not to cause confusion I reprinted the post from the other board here. It is very clear that not many of you chickenhawks and warmongers feel much for the veterans.

5stringJeff
12-12-2007, 11:03 AM
Sorry to hear about your brother's death, PB. I've never lost a sibling but I'm sure it's hard.

manu1959
12-12-2007, 11:51 AM
sorry for your loss ..... condolences to you and your family ....

Immanuel
12-12-2007, 12:10 PM
I mentioned this in another post tonight so as not to cause confusion I reprinted the post from the other board here. It is very clear that not many of you chickenhawks and warmongers feel much for the veterans.

I don't consider myself a chickenhawk or a warmonger but I am confused with what you mean by this statement. Was it something said on USMB that bothered you? Nevermind, I went to the site. Well, I never saw your post on USMB although I have been there occassionally, but if I can make a point here, I skipped over this thread here several times because of the title. It had the ring of something chosen to start a fight and I typically avoid those.

I'm sorry to hear about your brothers, both of them. I can't even imagine what it must feel like to lose a brother. I've three younger brothers myself. I hate replying to these threads, because I never know what is appropraite to say.

God Bless,

Immie

Pale Rider
12-12-2007, 12:11 PM

I am very sorry for your lose, and I know exactly how you feel... http://debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=167553&postcount=42

actsnoblemartin
12-12-2007, 12:29 PM
Im so sorry about your brother.

Love you mate. :cheers2:I wont forget

Somebody asked me about this earlier. I forgot, but I was banned from here at that time but I posted this about my brother on the other site.

Friday, November 16, 2007 a homeless Viet Nam Veteran was killed in a traffic accident in Tennessee. He was my youngest brother, blood brother. He was positively identified by fingerprints as he had no other identification on him.

Many of you helped me grieve for my older brother that died in Florida a few years ago from throat cancer that was positively attributed to Agent Orange exposure in Viet Nam. Quite promptly you forgot about him and instead resumed your attacks on me as I am not exactly the same as you.

Both of these proud and courageous Veterans will be largely ignored by most of America but they will not be forgotten by me or my most close family members.

Trigg
12-12-2007, 01:01 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your brother.

I'm confused by the venum and name calling though. Why are you saying we don't care?

I went to your other thread, ON ANOTHER BOARD. That board went very liberal and young which is why I personnally don't visit it anymore. Why are we being called names because others, on another board ignored your post??????????????????????

theHawk
12-12-2007, 04:07 PM

:salute: to all Vietnam Vets!! They're the greatest.

I still remember a few years back when we visited a VA hostpital to visit the patients and do a flag folding ceremony. Alot of vets from that generation were there and they were proud to see that flag!

glockmail
12-12-2007, 04:44 PM
THIS chickenhawk don't forget! :salute:

chesswarsnow
12-12-2007, 06:02 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I am very sorry about both your brothers.
2. Especially your brother who was homeless.
3. My heart goes out to the homeless who are trodden down by insensitive people who don't want to be bothered, even to help with fifty cents change.
4. Anyway, we hear you are are very saddened.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

theHawk
12-12-2007, 07:27 PM
THIS chickenhawk don't forget! :salute:

:lol:

trobinett
12-12-2007, 09:30 PM
Bummer bro, very sorry, I'm a Vet, and lost comrades in 'nam, can't say I know how you feel about your brothers though.

All my best, be positive...............:salute:

Psychoblues
12-26-2007, 11:19 PM
A hearty THANK YOU to all of you. Even those of you that love to torment me impress me with your geunine and heartfelt condolenses. Truly, I so love you all and what I believe America represents. Thanks again my brothers ans sisters.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
12-26-2007, 11:37 PM
My deepest condolences. I have 4 brothers, and do not know how I would handle my emotions if I were to lose one of 'em....all of us are fomrer military, and have the utmost repsect and admiration for those that have unselfishly given of themselves in the service of this great country.

Again, with my hand firmly over my heart, I will raise a glass to toast his memory.....much respect!

Psychoblues
12-27-2007, 12:03 AM
You're a hero, Gadget. Thank you, thank you very much. My brothers thank you as well, I am certain.