PDA

View Full Version : Bill vows to ‘keep his mouth shut’ during Hill presidency

red states rule
12-12-2007, 06:54 AM
Well, Bill has not done so during the campaign - being caught is a huge whopper when he said he was opposed to war in Iraq from the beginning

What I want to know is, what will be the status of mouths belonging to young female interns?

Bill vows to ‘keep his mouth shut’ during Hill presidency
By Herald wire services
Friday, December 7, 2007 - Added 5d 11h ago

The first Clinton presidency was billed as a co-presidency of two high-powered baby boomers.

But Bill Clinton told ABC he’s ready to mind his own business if Hillary gets elected. Barbara Walters put the question: Would he sit in on Cabinet meetings?

“Only if asked,” Clinton told Walters. “And I think it would only be wise if it were on a specific issue.” Clinton said he would tell his wife privately if he disagreed with a decision she was making, “but when she made it, I’d do my best to support it,” he said. “I’d keep my mouth shut.”

Walters also asked, “Mr. President, is your wife really smarter than you are?”

“About some things,” he replied. “We have different kinds of intelligence. She has a great organizational intelligence, and we’ve always worked well together . . . I’d rather spend the night talking to her than anybody I can think of.”

Meanwhile, a one-time other woman in Hillary Clinton’s life says she’s considering casting her vote for her rival d’amor.

“I can’t help but want to support my own gender, and she’s as experienced as any of the others, except maybe Joe Biden,” Gennifer Flowers said recently. She said she is still undecided, but she has long wanted to see a woman in the White House.

“I would love to see a woman president, I just didn’t think it would be her,” Flowers said. In 1992, the former TV reporter claimed to have had a 12-year affair with Clinton. Clinton denied it, but later admitted under oath a single sexual encounter with her.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/2008/view.bg?articleid=1049282

PostmodernProphet
12-12-2007, 06:59 AM
that's going to cost her votes.....half the people who support her are hoping she will just be a frontman while he makes all the decisions in the background.......

red states rule
12-12-2007, 07:03 AM
that's going to cost her votes.....half the people who support her are hoping she will just be a frontman while he makes all the decisions in the background.......

With her negs in the low 50's she will not win. I think she is the best Dem we could have ruinning for President. Another Northeast lib - like John Boy Kerry

Bil is not the opolitical god libs think he is. He is an anchor around her neck