PDA

View Full Version : How much glockspam should be tolerated?

typomaniac
12-12-2007, 12:38 PM
Half the "guy's" posts contain nothing but the peeing monkey. He constantly derails topics with his vulgar and/or homosexual tendencies. Get rid of this turd before he can stink up the place any further. Some have already left because of him, so how much more do people need to be subjected to?

manu1959
12-12-2007, 12:41 PM
Half the "guy's" posts contain nothing but the peeing monkey. He constantly derails topics with his vulgar and/or homosexual tendencies. Get rid of this turd before he can stink up the place any further. Some have already left because of him, so how much more do people need to be subjected to?

i like glock he torments you.....besides we have to put up with you and your penthouse pet of the month avatar....

darin
12-12-2007, 12:43 PM
RSR and NM post twice as much.

hjmick
12-12-2007, 01:02 PM
In more than one thread I have seen people use the line, "Some have already left because of him..." This has been used in reference to other members by others, and you have now made this claim in regards to glockmail.

I have a request of management, or those in the "know," would you please provide a list of members who have abandoned the board because of the actions of a couple other members? Seriously. This seems to be a popular refrain, "Some have already left because of him," I'd like to see evidence of this.

The idea that one anonymous person could, with the written word or animated icon, drive another anonymous person from a message board is amazing to me. How sensitive must one be to allow people they have never met to affect them in such a way?

I'm pretty sure there is an ignore feature with this board, does it not work for some?

For crying out loud, if someone bugs you that much, don't interact with them, ignore their posts, move on. Don't run away, that is simply childish.

As for banning, I always have and always will be against it. Again, don't take the bait, ignore it. Move on. Just don't respond to a member's post if you don't like them, make them irrelevant to you.

Grow up people, act like the adults we all assume you are.

<end rant>

darin
12-12-2007, 01:03 PM
Nobody knows why people leave the board. Nobody maintains a list.

hjmick
12-12-2007, 01:06 PM
Nobody knows why people leave the board. Nobody maintains a list.

I kind of figured that. I guess they must all be PM-ing the members who use that glorious, unprovable phrase.

"Some have already left because of him..." Please.

darin
12-12-2007, 01:07 PM
I think you're right-on target with that figuring, Mick.

:)

manu1959
12-12-2007, 01:08 PM
I kind of figured that. I guess they must all be PM-ing the members who use that glorious, unprovable phrase.

"Some have already left because of him..." Please.

i can name several people that i wish would leave because of me....

Hagbard Celine
12-12-2007, 01:16 PM
How much PMing is going on behind the scenes? I do it rarely. Also, I don't mind Glock. Atleast his arguments are semi-lucid. RSR and NM are intolerable.

manu1959
12-12-2007, 01:52 PM
How much PMing is going on behind the scenes? I do it rarely. Also, I don't mind Glock. Atleast his arguments are semi-lucid. RSR and NM are intolerable.

oh my god ..... we all PM each other......but i can see why you wouldn't be in the loop

April15
12-12-2007, 02:04 PM
Every board needs a glockmail poster. How hard is it to just skip past the post?

jimnyc
12-12-2007, 02:09 PM
I have a request of management, or those in the "know," would you please provide a list of members who have abandoned the board because of the actions of a couple other members? Seriously. This seems to be a popular refrain, "Some have already left because of him," I'd like to see evidence of this.<end rant="">

No evidence of this whatsoever. It's a typical ploy to garner support, and make the person being named seem more undesirable and a detriment to the board.

No members that I know of are leaving because of other members. It's been said by a few but there's just no truth to it. And there wouldn't be much we can do to prevent someone from leaving over not liking someone anyway, as we certainly aren't going to start banning people because they aren't liked.

</end>

Hagbard Celine
12-12-2007, 02:40 PM
oh my god ..... we all PM each other......but i can see why you wouldn't be in the loop

Yeah, I've never been into behind-the-back snicker doodling. Most anything I've got to say will be said out in public on the board.

LiberalNation
12-12-2007, 03:03 PM
Everytime I leave it's because of Jim. Lets ban him.

typomaniac
12-12-2007, 03:12 PM
For crying out loud, if someone bugs you that much, don't interact with them, ignore their posts, move on. Don't run away, that is simply childish.How is not interacting with someone different from running away? :uhoh:

Grow up people, act like the adults we all assume you are.

<end rant>
If we're always supposed to behave like grownups, what the hell is the Steel Cage for?

Sir Evil
12-12-2007, 03:21 PM

Same here but there is no banning Jim, tried it before but the fucker has all kinds of back doors to remedy that situation. :D

typomaniac
12-12-2007, 03:24 PM
There's a reason I don't go after those two: I have SOME sense of ethics. RSR's an obvious moron, and God knows what kind of issues NM has. So it would feel like taking candy from children.

Glock, on the other hand, is fair game. Not to mention a class-A son of a bitch.

remie
12-12-2007, 03:32 PM

I tried to rep ya but have to spread some around first.

Hagbard Celine
12-12-2007, 03:48 PM
I tried to rep ya but have to spread some around first.

Spread it to me. Put that hot sauce on my burrito babaaaay!

glockmail
12-12-2007, 04:12 PM
A thread in My Honor. I have to admit that I am flattered. :thanks:

jackass
12-12-2007, 05:13 PM

I knew we were friends for a reason Jimbo!! :laugh2:

Missileman
12-12-2007, 06:40 PM

The peeing monkey is the pinnacle of Cupcake's abilities. Employ the ignore function, you'll enjoy the board a lot more. Put your time into posters who are actually able or at least willing to engage in logical, honest debate.

actsnoblemartin
12-12-2007, 06:46 PM
seeing if this works

you dont :laugh2:

Sorry, couldnt help it

[QUOTE=dmp;167607]Nobody knows why people leave the board. Nobody maintains a list.

chesswarsnow
12-12-2007, 08:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Nah, I like glockmail, lets not ban him, the guys one of a kind.
2. Reminds me of myself.
3. We guys are originals, one of a kinds.
4. To ban him is a crime against humanity!
5. Only so often do you see in this world, two guys like Glockster and myself, *THE GREAT CWN*, in one area of the *UNIVERSE*.
6. Ahhhhhhahahahahahaha,...................:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
12-12-2007, 08:28 PM
No evidence of this whatsoever. It's a typical ploy to garner support, and make the person being named seem more undesirable and a detriment to the board.

No members that I know of are leaving because of other members. It's been said by a few but there's just no truth to it. And there wouldn't be much we can do to prevent someone from leaving over not liking someone anyway, as we certainly aren't going to start banning people because they aren't liked.

</end>

I have stopped two people Jim. I am not lying. Just because people won't divulge information that others request to be privileged, does not mean they are lying. To bad you feel I am liar.

edit, not for Glockmail, for someone else.

Hey Glock, what do you think of being compared to cwn?

Said1
12-12-2007, 08:31 PM
I like Glock. His use of the word "elude" in response to something I posted kind of bugged me once, but I think it was just PMS. :laugh2:

Kathianne
12-12-2007, 08:35 PM

I pm'd him about that very thing. :laugh2:

Yurt
12-12-2007, 08:57 PM
:pee:

since it had not been done yet

glockmail
12-12-2007, 09:35 PM

Hey Glock, what do you think of being compared to cwn? I think he's a rather unique character. His *number* style is rather tedious, and somewhat restricting. He takes positions that are sure losers and simply to piss people off, which I can appreciate even if I don’t agree. I like him.

manu1959
12-12-2007, 09:48 PM
Yeah, I've never been into behind-the-back snicker doodling. Most anything I've got to say will be said out in public on the board.

much to our dismay......

typomaniac
12-12-2007, 10:57 PM
The peeing monkey is the pinnacle of Cupcake's abilities. Employ the ignore function, you'll enjoy the board a lot more. Put your time into posters who are actually able or at least willing to engage in logical, honest debate.

You might have a point: glock's obsession with me has gone on long enough to have passed the point of sexual deviance. Perhaps if he knows I'm not paying attention to him, he'll slit his pansy wrists, or at least go back to masturbating to pics of Jake Gyllenhaal. Either way, I won't care.

Worth a shot: so long, glocksucker. :fu:

glockmail
12-12-2007, 11:08 PM
....glock's obsession with me ..... :lol::lol::lol:

Post 1

:lol::lol::lol:

dan
12-13-2007, 12:10 AM
Glock's old-skool to these parts, and I haven't found him tedious yet.

jimnyc
12-13-2007, 06:47 AM
I have stopped two people Jim. I am not lying. Just because people won't divulge information that others request to be privileged, does not mean they are lying. To bad you feel I am liar.

edit, not for Glockmail, for someone else.

My response was stating about members that supposedly left. If a couple of members were thinking of leaving, and never left, I can't speak to that.

But don't you find it a little odd that a member would knowingly enter the steel cage, where flaming is allowed, and then decide to leave the board over an anonymous member in there? The feuding involving CWN has been relegated to this one forum, so it's kinda dumb for someone to leave over 1 members words in a particular forum, and a forum that can be easily avoided if one chooses to.

Regardless, even if it were a family member complaining to me, I'm not going to simply ban someone just because they are unpopular to a few people. I can't stop someone from leaving if they wish to, but I certainly can't help them either if they choose to gossip via PM's instead of speaking to me about whatever issue it is they have that makes them want to leave.

Sitarro
12-13-2007, 11:22 AM
I guess I need to put some extra effort in to this because nobody has started a thread to ban me.... why not me? Why Glock and not me? My feelings are hurt. Jerks!

LiberalNation
12-13-2007, 11:33 AM
You're too boring to be worth talkin about.

glockmail
12-13-2007, 11:41 AM
I guess I need to put some extra effort in to this because nobody has started a thread to ban me.... why not me? Why Glock and not me? My feelings are hurt. Jerks! You just don't rank pal. Me, however, rank big time.

Wait, did I just insult myself? :o

LiberalNation
12-13-2007, 11:46 AM
pshhh, talk to me when you get 5 or 6 threads started just for you.

jimnyc
12-13-2007, 11:50 AM
pshhh, talk to me when you get 5 or 6 threads started just for you.

That's only because cute lesbo chicks rock! :)

LiberalNation
12-13-2007, 11:52 AM
lol :cheers2:

nevadamedic
12-13-2007, 11:55 AM
There's a reason I don't go after those two: I have SOME sense of ethics. RSR's an obvious moron, and God knows what kind of issues NM has. So it would feel like taking candy from children.

Glock, on the other hand, is fair game. Not to mention a class-A son of a bitch.

Why don't you expand on that one. Who is the one who got you to come back? Wo said they would jump in if shit got to bad? Your now just picking fights to pick fights. Glock is a really good guy and a really good friend of mine and if you keep pushing him he will end up schooling you from one side of this board to the other.

That's only because cute lesbo chicks rock! :)

I think it's just something you want that you know you can't have and it's driving you nuts.

typomaniac
12-13-2007, 12:32 PM
Why don't you expand on that one. Who is the one who got you to come back? Wo said they would jump in if shit got to bad? Your now just picking fights to pick fights. Glock is a really good guy and a really good friend of mine and if you keep pushing him he will end up schooling you from one side of this board to the other.The one about you having issues? Sorry to say it, but you do. Most of us do. Doesn't mean that you don't also have your good points.

Glock, on the other hand, has been pushing me from the get-go. It's your business if you want to hang with him, but I promise he'll turn and bite you sooner or later.

Yurt
12-13-2007, 09:45 PM
My response was stating about members that supposedly left. If a couple of members were thinking of leaving, and never left, I can't speak to that.

But don't you find it a little odd that a member would knowingly enter the steel cage, where flaming is allowed, and then decide to leave the board over an anonymous member in there? The feuding involving CWN has been relegated to this one forum, so it's kinda dumb for someone to leave over 1 members words in a particular forum, and a forum that can be easily avoided if one chooses to.

Regardless, even if it were a family member complaining to me, I'm not going to simply ban someone just because they are unpopular to a few people. I can't stop someone from leaving if they wish to, but I certainly can't help them either if they choose to gossip via PM's instead of speaking to me about whatever issue it is they have that makes them want to leave.

Dude, didn't want to open the whole thing up again. My point was solely that you can't call people liars simply because they will not divulge a source. More importantly, you know me and I would not lie to you. It wasn't a ploy as you suggested.

As to "knowingly" entering the steel cage, one can't help but scroll down the screen and see the latest title of the latest thread in the cage with your name in lights and LOSER...

See my PM for the rest.....this is just going to get shit going again

shattered
12-13-2007, 09:49 PM
RSR and NM post twice as much.

...and say half as much.

glockmail
12-13-2007, 09:50 PM
Glock, on the other hand, has been pushing me from the get-go. .....
Its hard to be serious in such a silly thread, but seriously: What the fuck are you talking about? :laugh2:

Yurt
12-13-2007, 10:06 PM
FACT:

this fume about another member is vastly different than another fum -e -gate incident we know of.

Why?

The person who started it was not so personally offensive, just some jiving and ribbing. Further, Typo already had interactions with Glock, for quite some time. It's not as if Typo came in and "felt" that Glock made a meanie post to him.

All in good fun, when the thread starter makes it fun

Gunny
12-13-2007, 10:07 PM
Why don't you expand on that one. Who is the one who got you to come back? Wo said they would jump in if shit got to bad? Your now just picking fights to pick fights. Glock is a really good guy and a really good friend of mine and if you keep pushing him he will end up schooling you from one side of this board to the other.

I think it's just something you want that you know you can't have and it's driving you nuts.

Maybe YOU want to expand on that one?

red states rule
12-13-2007, 11:07 PM

If I am intolerable to a liberal kook like you - I know I am doing something right

red states rule
12-13-2007, 11:11 PM
...and say half as much.

Maybe this will help you comprehend our posts

http://hooked-on-phonics.com/

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 12:02 AM
I dont think anything will help her

:laugh2:

Maybe this will help you comprehend our posts

http://hooked-on-phonics.com/

red states rule
12-14-2007, 12:09 AM
I dont think anything will help her

I do hope she gets the help she so desperately needs

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 12:13 AM
I agree completely.

She makes the nagging wife seem like an angel.

I do hope she gets the help she so desperately needs

waterrescuedude2000
12-14-2007, 02:15 AM
If I am intolerable to a liberal kook like you - I know I am doing something right

Yeah I am not a fan of :pee:Hagbard either. RSR is a cool dude.

waterrescuedude2000
12-14-2007, 02:16 AM
I like glock and also think that he makes some good posts. But other than that I will expand on a lot more tommorow when I wake up

jimnyc
12-14-2007, 09:26 AM
Dude, didn't want to open the whole thing up again. My point was solely that you can't call people liars simply because they will not divulge a source. More importantly, you know me and I would not lie to you. It wasn't a ploy as you suggested.

As to "knowingly" entering the steel cage, one can't help but scroll down the screen and see the latest title of the latest thread in the cage with your name in lights and LOSER...

See my PM for the rest.....this is just going to get shit going again

I never directly called you a liar, and I apologize if you feel that way. The reference you speak of was in regards to another member drumming up support to go against another member, and then the "pile on" of a few stating that long time members have left - and I was saying that THAT wasn't true. If any long time members have left because of CWN, I sure don't know about it, and it's surely not being shown on the board. If you say a couple were thinking of it, I take you at your word. But I certainly can't help something that I am unaware of, and something that members would rather keep anonymous.

We also have the IGNORE feature. It would make a helluva lot more sense to place a user on ignore than leave the board entirely because you saw the title of a thread. It just doesn't make sense to get all riled up over one person, that can easily be avoided, and that hasn't broken the rules of the board.

But let's have closure. It seems it's fading anyway. You have my sincerest apologies for letting you believe I thought you were a liar. You've never been anything but respectful and polite with me, and NO, I do not think you are a liar.

typomaniac
12-14-2007, 12:38 PM
FACT:

this fume about another member is vastly different than another fum -e -gate incident we know of.

Why?

The person who started it was not so personally offensive, just some jiving and ribbing. Further, Typo already had interactions with Glock, for quite some time. It's not as if Typo came in and "felt" that Glock made a meanie post to him.

All in good fun, when the thread starter makes it fun

Well, when glock first started stalking me after I joined, I did think it was all in good fun, and just some jiving and ribbing. I even played along for a while. Unfortunately, he's taken it to the point that, if it were anywhere other than on a message board, it would easily be grounds for a restraining order.

He is an incredibly sick individual, Yurt. At least as sick as any (other) pediphile. I'm done with him. Permanently.

Hagbard Celine
12-14-2007, 12:54 PM

Oh don't get ahead of yourself there bud. It has nothing to do with my "lib-ness" and everything to do with the inanity of your posts. Sorry to bust the bubble man.

mrg666
12-14-2007, 01:25 PM

yeah but you allways come back for more .
admit it you love it
and whats all this about glock upsetting folk so much they are leaving ?
its time ol typo grew up :pee:

hey man u i pm'd you

manu1959
12-14-2007, 01:34 PM
yeah but you allways come back for more .
admit it you love it
and whats all this about glock upsetting folk so much they are leaving ?
its time ol typo grew up :pee:

hey man u i pm'd you

i pm'd you back to warn you not to discuss pm's in threads....

mrg666
12-15-2007, 01:51 AM
i pm'd you back to warn you not to discuss pm's in threads....

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

actsnoblemartin
12-15-2007, 05:05 AM
I like glockmail, and i consider him a friend

stephanie
12-15-2007, 05:36 AM
:dance:GO GLOCK GO..:dance:

red states rule
12-15-2007, 08:59 AM
Oh don't get ahead of yourself there bud. It has nothing to do with my "lib-ness" and everything to do with the inanity of your posts. Sorry to bust the bubble man.

Oh, your libness has everything to do with it. Plus working at CNN (one of the three little watched cable news networks) you can both live and work in a liberal fantasy world

When people point out those fantasies, you do what libs do best - attack

glockmail
12-15-2007, 10:53 AM
Well, when glock first started stalking me after I joined, I did think it was all in good fun, and just some jiving and ribbing. I even played along for a while. Unfortunately, he's taken it to the point that, if it were anywhere other than on a message board, it would easily be grounds for a restraining order.

He is an incredibly sick individual, Yurt. At least as sick as any (other) pediphile. I'm done with him. Permanently. Link to some posts, as I don't even remember back to those days. They sound glorious! :laugh2:

Said1
12-15-2007, 05:10 PM
This thread is so stupid, it called the 7-11 to see when they closed.

Kathianne
12-15-2007, 05:12 PM

Which reminds me, I've got to call the rectory and find out what time midnight mass is this year. ;)

actsnoblemartin
12-15-2007, 06:51 PM
I am glock's ally

glockmail
12-15-2007, 07:34 PM
No way. This thread is fucking awesome! Thanks whats-his-face who started it! :thanks:

Said1
12-15-2007, 07:40 PM
No way. This thread is fucking awesome! Thanks whats-his-face who started it! :thanks:

I'm glad it's helped your self-esteem. :)

glockmail
12-15-2007, 07:54 PM
I'm glad it's helped your self-esteem. :) No kidding. And just last week I was thinking that nobody loved me, everybody hates me, so I should just eat my worms. Big fat juicy ones, little skinny scrawny ones...

Said1
12-15-2007, 08:04 PM
No kidding. And just last week I was thinking that nobody loved me, everybody hates me, so I should just eat my worms. Big fat juicy ones, little skinny scrawny ones...

You can still eat worms. We all have our favorite foods. :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
12-16-2007, 02:40 AM
you one of the best on here mate

now... lets dance :dance:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oG2ixYJ79iE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oG2ixYJ79iE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

No kidding. And just last week I was thinking that nobody loved me, everybody hates me, so I should just eat my worms. Big fat juicy ones, little skinny scrawny ones...

typomaniac
12-17-2007, 12:22 PM
:dance:GO GLOCK GO..:dance:

You would cheer for a cockroach if it could say "I hate liberals."

Hagbard Celine
12-17-2007, 01:24 PM
Oh, your libness has everything to do with it. Plus working at CNN (one of the three little watched cable news networks) you can both live and work in a liberal fantasy world

When people point out those fantasies, you do what libs do best - attack

I made you say "lib-ness." :poke: And yeah, being employed is pretty sweet. You should try it sometime.

red states rule
12-17-2007, 10:49 PM

They are one in the same in most cases

manu1959
12-17-2007, 11:02 PM

only if it can say it in spanish....

gabosaurus
12-18-2007, 06:34 PM
I like glockmail, and i consider him a friend

I am guessing that he is much more than a friend...

typomaniac
12-18-2007, 07:01 PM

Or at the very least, he'd like to be.

glockmail
12-18-2007, 07:19 PM

Or at the very least, he'd like to be.

Libs always use gay as an insult. :finger3:

glockmail
01-01-2008, 08:07 PM
Spam! Wonderful Spam! :lol: