PDA

View Full Version : Not Gator Meat On A Stick, Roasted Buckeye Pods Instead!

eighballsidepocket
01-09-2007, 04:26 PM
Gator Meat On A Stick, Heck No! Buckeye Pods Roasting On An Open Fire!

Man, are the sports prognosticators covered with poo poo on their collective faces?

The Florida Gators really did a steam roll job on the Buckeyes.

I understand that Ohio's quarterback and famous RB probably lost a few $$ in their contract values when draft time comes later this year.
As a die hard Oakland Raiders fan.....I sure hope that LSU QuarterBack decides to skip his Senior year. The Raiders could use that guy real bad. In fact we could use just about every offensive player position.

Imagine this LSU QB can throw the football over 40 yards while sitting in a chair, and can throw it over 80 yards while standing. Have you seen how he doesn't even use his whole arm to throw? He actually uses a kind of wrist-flick when throwing. Plus this kid is as big as a fullback or tight end........!

Powerman
02-08-2007, 07:36 PM
Hey what's going on

Big LSU fan here

I'm hoping JR goes to another team but I could see him fitting in with the Raiders. He might be the only person who can hit Moss in stride on the deep balls. Did you see the pass he made to LaFell in the sugar bowl? It was ridiculous. By the way I've heard he can throw it about 90 standing up and it wouldn't surprise me. Watching him in every game he has played I've yet to see him look strained throwing the ball and I've seen him throw it 70 yards with plenty of air under it.

Strongest arm by any QB EVER

eighballsidepocket
02-09-2007, 12:30 PM
Hey what's going on

Big LSU fan here

I'm hoping JR goes to another team but I could see him fitting in with the Raiders. He might be the only person who can hit Moss in stride on the deep balls. Did you see the pass he made to LaFell in the sugar bowl? It was ridiculous. By the way I've heard he can throw it about 90 standing up and it wouldn't surprise me. Watching him in every game he has played I've yet to see him look strained throwing the ball and I've seen him throw it 70 yards with plenty of air under it.

Strongest arm by any QB EVER

I sure hope Al Davis, is on this same wave length too. I think this quarterback is a great fit too.

We need to get rid of Moss. He's been a whiner like no other Raider I've ever seen. We need more Warren Sap types who hang in there and do there job regardless of the score.

Moss was a big mistake.........