PDA

View Full Version : 12 types of women to avoid...

Mr. P
12-12-2007, 01:29 PM
Of course we know that if men would only be nice guys this wouldn't be true...Right? :poke:

Every single one of us has made mistakes with women. We've been conned, duped and dazed by physical attraction. We've made fools of ourselves by kissing the feet of females who treated us like dirt. We've wasted countless hours and spent small fortunes chasing after women who lied to us and used us, and turned out to be rotten.
But do we learn from our experiences? No. Every time we think it's going to be different. We think if we just try harder, or do one little thing differently, the result will change.

Well, it's not going to change. If you keep pursuing the same kind of woman, you'll just get your heart broken over and over again.

Keep a watchful eye out for the following list of women, and you'll be one step closer to curing yourself of habitual bitch-dating:

List at link.
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/rnr/506530417.html

Cheyenne
12-12-2007, 02:15 PM
Of course we know that if men would only be nice guys this wouldn't be true...Right? Might have something to do with it.

Mr. P
12-12-2007, 02:16 PM
Might have something to do with it.

Pipe dream.

12-12-2007, 04:07 PM
i can narrow it down to 1 type: All of them.

JK:)

glockmail
12-12-2007, 04:28 PM
First of all I think the list is dumb because the guy defines the individuals by a single trait, and nobody is like that.

When I was a single guy I learned to avoid the "trophy" types. The best example that I can give is these two roommates that I met in college. They were both very cute, smart, athletic, and fun to be around but one of them really stood out. She was 5-8, slender, perky, blonde, super-confident, had a rich Dad and had traveled all over the world by the time she was 17. Visualize every guy’s dream girl and “K” was it. I therefore avoided her like the plauge.

K went through a string of guys like a terrier goes through rats infesting a barn. Every month she had a different guy with a fancy car, spending cash, and a wannabee major. She left them broken and broke, piled on her doorstep like so many unread newspapers.

Instead I went for her roommate and we got married 5 years later. “K” was our maid of honor.

Said1
12-12-2007, 06:00 PM
Regardless of position, I'd have to say the most difficult people I've worked with are women. So yes. I've been treated like dirt, by women too! Bitches! :laugh2:

I'm venting. A female co-worker got me in shit today BECAUSE she claims I'm not as nice to her as I am with others that I work with........I don't really joke around with her, like I do with the rest. WTF??

diuretic
12-12-2007, 06:08 PM
He missed one miss - miss-ogynist :laugh2:

Yeah, we've all been burned once or twice, get over it mister.

Kathianne
12-12-2007, 07:24 PM
I worked for the phone company for 5 years before and early part of marriage, later I worked in insurance for 3 years. In both the majority of workers and management were fine and men. Like Said1, I must admit that working with women can be difficult.

So I go into teaching. :eek: Where nearly all the staff are women, as is the principal. The one male is more petty than the women and a whack job of a man, not to mention probably on steroids, thus very unpredictable in his behavior. Might as well be dealing with PMS.

Luckily for me, teaching is mostly a solitary sport as we each have control over our classrooms. I was surprised that last week, the school newspaper interviewed students to find whether their teacher was a 'boy' or 'girl' teacher, meaning favoring one over the other. Only the 3rd grade teacher and myself were identified as 'both.' One of the quotes cracked me up, "Ms. D doesn't care if you are a boy or girl, just so you get history, a lot!" Another was posted in the office, typed up by the principal, shockingly enough! "We really didn't study history before 6th grade much, but Ms. D makes you learn the whole world and America in three years." ;)

manu1959
12-12-2007, 07:38 PM
there are more than 12....................

truthmatters
12-12-2007, 07:48 PM
I worked for the phone company for 5 years before and early part of marriage, later I worked in insurance for 3 years. In both the majority of workers and management were fine and men. Like Said1, I must admit that working with women can be difficult.

So I go into teaching. :eek: Where nearly all the staff are women, as is the principal. The one male is more petty than the women and a whack job of a man, not to mention probably on steroids, thus very unpredictable in his behavior. Might as well be dealing with PMS.

Luckily for me, teaching is mostly a solitary sport as we each have control over our classrooms. I was surprised that last week, the school newspaper interviewed students to find whether their teacher was a 'boy' or 'girl' teacher, meaning favoring one over the other. Only the 3rd grade teacher and myself were identified as 'both.' One of the quotes cracked me up, "Ms. D doesn't care if you are a boy or girl, just so you get history, a lot!" Another was posted in the office, typed up by the principal, shockingly enough! "We really didn't study history before 6th grade much, but Ms. D makes you learn the whole world and America in three years." ;)

Sounds like you are a good teacher.

Kathianne
12-12-2007, 08:03 PM
Sounds like you are a good teacher.

I have my good moments. :laugh2: Then there are the times when the kids refuse to listen, like yesterday's 8th grade class. We're studying late 19th/early 20th C. After repeatedly asking them to 'settle down' and 'We can do this the easy way or the hard way', THE ASSIGNMENT: "Write an essay comparing and contrasting the failure of reconstruction to the failure of Indian policies in the later part of 19th C. due tomorrow."

They handed them in today, can't wait to read them. Not! (They weren't listening and as I told them, I must have some way of evaluating.)

Today was much easier. :)