PDA

View Full Version : Falcons owner is slamming....

Mr. P
12-12-2007, 02:14 PM
...Bobby Patrino for resigning in news conference.

jackass
12-12-2007, 05:14 PM
As well he should! The guy told them he was in for the long haul and called the owner 10 mins before the news conference to tell him he was resigning! POS!

Mr. P
12-12-2007, 05:29 PM
As well he should! The guy told them he was in for the long haul and called the owner 10 mins before the news conference to tell him he was resigning! POS!

Not saying I didn't agree, JA. I was listening to it as it happened earlier today..I'm sure it will be part of most sports newscasts tonight..

5stringJeff
12-13-2007, 10:58 AM
Petrino is a total POS for doing what he did to the Falcons. No honor, no balls, no courage whatsoever.

Hagbard Celine
12-13-2007, 11:02 AM
Petrino is a total POS for doing what he did to the Falcons. No honor, no balls, no courage whatsoever.

The Falcons suck. I've lived in Atlanta all my life and the Falcons ah-suck.

Mr. P
12-13-2007, 12:08 PM

I hear he couldn't communicate with the team members...not a 'people person'.
Apparently they didn't like the guy...Last night I heard one player say..."The team had a cancer and it WAS the head coach".

Then I saw an interview with the out-going Pres of Ark..Asked "how important is it the coach be a people person", he said..."It's a must". So ..........

darin
12-13-2007, 12:11 PM
Falcons didn't suck when they went to the Superbowl. :)