PDA

View Full Version : Huck Attack

12-12-2007, 06:05 PM
http://www.glennbeck.com/news/12122007.shtml

Glenn Beck's responding to Huckabee's latest religious attack on Romney. And i have to say a hearty Amen to everything he says here.

Huckabee has quickly become the one person I could not support if he won the nomination. I could support everyone else, including Ron Paul, but if Huckabee wins I am seriously going to be looking at third parties.

Pale Rider
12-12-2007, 06:22 PM
http://www.glennbeck.com/news/12122007.shtml

Glenn Beck's responding to Huckabee's latest religious attack on Romney. And i have to say a hearty Amen to everything he says here.

Huckabee has quickly become the one person I could not support if he won the nomination. I could support everyone else, including Ron Paul, but if Huckabee wins I am seriously going to be looking at third parties.

Fox News just reported that after the Iowa debate that just took place, Huckabee walked across the stage to Romney and apologized saying that they had taken what he said "out of context."

I don't want Huckabee either avatar. The guys I want in there have been in my sig line since the beginning.

12-12-2007, 06:26 PM
Fox News just reported that after the Iowa debate that just took place, Huckabee walked across the stage to Romney and apologized saying that they had taken what he said "out of context."

I don't want Huckabee either avatar. The guys I want in there have been in my sig line since the beginning.

ive read the quote "in context" it wasnt taken out of context.

But atleast he has apologized. That doesnt mean im very happy with the guy. I am voting for the guy i believe is best on issues, not on the guy who can bash the other guys religion more.

Pale Rider
12-12-2007, 06:50 PM
ive read the quote "in context" it wasnt taken out of context.

But atleast he has apologized. That doesnt mean im very happy with the guy. I am voting for the guy i believe is best on issues, not on the guy who can bash the other guys religion more.

I hear ya, and I think ole Huckabee has been doing some real morphing since he started this race. That doesn't set well with me. And I'm with ya on Ron Paul. I think I'd vote for him over Hucklebee myself. Actually, I think Paul would bring a lot to the table as a V.P..

actsnoblemartin
12-12-2007, 06:59 PM
The best candidate is tom tancredo he was the only one with the stones to boy cott the spanish language pandering so called debate

Pale Rider
12-12-2007, 07:01 PM
The best candidate is tom tancredo he was the only one with the stones to boy cott the spanish language pandering so called debate

ITA... :2up:

12-12-2007, 07:02 PM

He may well be but his message isnt resonating with a majority of the party. I think its unlikely he will be in the race much past Iowa. shame too, he has good issues.

theHawk
12-12-2007, 07:12 PM
So Huckabee said Mormons are evil?

actsnoblemartin
12-12-2007, 07:19 PM
Exactly.

What bothers me is, why arent voters courted on an issue level instead of their race, gender, religion.

Is there any voting block that the candidates of both parties are not pandering too :laugh2:

We're never gonna be a united country until we say race, gender, and religion dont matter, but only what issues unite us.

He may well be but his message isnt resonating with a majority of the party. I think its unlikely he will be in the race much past Iowa. shame too, he has good issues.

Pale Rider
12-12-2007, 07:36 PM
We're never gonna be a united country until we say race, gender, and religion dont matter, but only what issues unite us.

I don't think it's within mans capabilities to ever be like that. Our very nature dictates we have prejudices.

stephanie
12-12-2007, 10:28 PM
I've always felt there is something about Huck I didn't feel good about..

He's slick and arrogant when being interviewed..and looks like if you pissed him off, he'd want to knock your head off..

I think Avatar posted something about the media building him up cause they know if he won the nomination, the Hill will chew him up and spit him out on his record...And that is EXACTLY what I've been saying...

Huckabee is not for me...:cheers2: