PDA

View Full Version : Challenge

actsnoblemartin
12-12-2007, 11:12 PM
Your a presidential candidate, what issue(s) would you run on, what 3rd party name would you choose, who would be your running mate, and who would you run against on this board. Choose a board member to run against, and we can see who would win. :)

PostmodernProphet
12-13-2007, 07:02 AM
I have declared my candidacy.....I have only one issue.....political extremism on both sides has prevented this country from solving problems and we will ignore the extremists and solve problems....I am torn between calling my party the Pragmatists or the "The Rest of Them Are All Idiots"......the latter is more accurately descriptive, but Pragmatists is obviously easier to fit on a bumper sticker......since I am the first to announce....I am running against all of you.....

Dilloduck
12-13-2007, 08:05 AM
I have declared my candidacy.....I have only one issue.....political extremism on both sides has prevented this country from solving problems and we will ignore the extremists and solve problems....I am torn between calling my party the Pragmatists or the "The Rest of Them Are All Idiots"......the latter is more accurately descriptive, but Pragmatists is obviously easier to fit on a bumper sticker......since I am the first to announce....I am running against all of you.....

Count me in. If we intend to progress as a country we must denounce both Reublicans and Democrats for their policies of dividing Americans.
Who ever is elected as our next president will be the immediate target of attack politics and investigations that will last until that person is gone. Divided we fall.

5stringJeff
12-13-2007, 11:17 AM
I would run on the issues of social/economic liberty and overtaxation. My running mate would be KarlMarx. I would run against the extreme statist JoeSteel, and probably win 80% of the vote.

manu1959
12-13-2007, 12:55 PM
economy: create a flat tax ... end foreign aid ..... invest in america

military: close all foreign military bases .... end all foreign military entanglements and man the boarders ....

social progams: states rights

infrastructure: alternative energy

VP .... a woman ....