PDA

View Full Version : GE Glasstop Electric Range/Oven Unit For Sale

Hagbard Celine
12-13-2007, 09:29 AM
Hey I put this on Craigslist this morning already, but I figured I'd put it on here to see if any of you Atlanta people may be interested or know someone who is interested in a brand new stove for a decent price. It's a modern, glasstop unit. It's GE brand and it's basically brand new. I plugged it in and cooked a pizza in it once or twice. I had to buy the unit as part of my mortgage agreement a year ago and now that I've renovated my kitchen I decided to go with a different color unit and so I'm stuck with this one in my living room. I bought the unit for $425 but I'm willing to get rid of it for $300 or even the best offer. I just want it gone and I want a little cash to spend here around Christmas time. Let me know if you are interested.
http://images.craigslist.org/01020801160801030920071213dba9a434afa8c4b42f00b855 .jpg

*I read the rules and as far as I could tell, hocking stuff on here doesn't violate any of them. My apologies Jim if I'm mistaken.

darin
12-13-2007, 09:37 AM
got a pic? :)

Hagbard Celine
12-13-2007, 09:45 AM
I posted it above.

jimnyc
12-13-2007, 09:53 AM
I read the rules and as far as I could tell, hocking stuff on here doesn't violate any of them. My apologies Jim if I'm mistaken.

No problem here. :)

darin
12-13-2007, 09:57 AM
I posted it above.

there's no pic there. CL is filtered from work. :( :( Just asking because we just got a GE electric glass-top stove. :) Wanted to see if it was the same model.

Hagbard Celine
12-13-2007, 10:06 AM
there's no pic there. CL is filtered from work. :( :( Just asking because we just got a GE electric glass-top stove. :) Wanted to see if it was the same model.

I tried to add it as an attachment but I get an error message. Maybe the file's too big or something. Just imagine a black stove.

*Also, howcome I can see the photo?

Jon
12-13-2007, 02:43 PM

Looks the same as yours to me. :cheers2:

Hagbard Celine
12-13-2007, 04:47 PM
Anybody need a stove?

Hagbard Celine
12-14-2007, 10:41 AM
Somebody on Craigslist offered me $225. I really want to get rid of this thing, but that is a little low imo. I don't know. What's the best way to ensure that I'm not inviting a meth-head over to my house? This is the email I'm sending out:

I accept your offer Roxana. I will be available tonight after 7:00. We need to trade information. I work for CNN, my work number is 404-***-****.
I would like to confirm your identity since you will be coming to my house. Are you employed and if so, may I please have your work number so that I can give you directions to my house? How do you intend to pay? I would also like to know who you will be bringing with you to my house as well as what type of vehicle you will be driving. Obviously a truck will be best since you intend to haul away a stove.
Sincerely, Hagbard Celine.

Am I dotting all my T's and crossing all my I's?