PDA

View Full Version : Who is your best friend of all time?

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 12:46 AM
Her name is april, she is the princess. I love her so much.

She is married to the ogre :), and yes im the donkey.

I love her so much

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QUDshT19j8Q&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QUDshT19j8Q&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

nevadamedic
12-14-2007, 01:01 AM
My best friend of all time would be my best friend of over 18 years who killed himself by putting a gun to his head on Superbowl Sunday five years ago. :(

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 01:03 AM
im sorry man.

:cheers2: for what its worth, I consider you a best friend, and care about you

My best friend of all time would be my best friend of over 18 years who killed himself by putting a gun to his head on Superbowl Sunday five years ago. :(

nevadamedic
12-14-2007, 01:38 AM
im sorry man.

:cheers2: for what its worth, I consider you a best friend, and care about you

Thanks................ :cheers2:

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 03:35 PM
how are you man.

Thanks................ :cheers2:

nevadamedic
12-14-2007, 03:42 PM
how are you man.

I'm ok, just getting ready for work, why do you ask?

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 04:06 PM
curious. Just calling news stations to tell them to cover a news story

I'm ok, just getting ready for work, why do you ask?

nevadamedic
12-15-2007, 06:29 AM
curious. Just calling news stations to tell them to cover a news story

What story? Did you actually get laid?

Cheyenne
12-15-2007, 01:26 PM
What story? Did you actually get laid?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Sorry, Noblemartin.

truthmatters
12-15-2007, 01:33 PM
Its a toss up between my Son and Husband.

Said1
12-15-2007, 05:06 PM
Her name is april, she is the princess. I love her so much.

She is married to the ogre :), and yes im the donkey.

I love her so much

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QUDshT19j8Q&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QUDshT19j8Q&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

WTF???

actsnoblemartin
12-15-2007, 07:30 PM
dont be sorry, it is very funny.

:dance:

oh and the news story was the mexican conselate selling id cards, which are used primarily by illegals, and then one of them attacked a minutewoman

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Sorry, Noblemartin.

actsnoblemartin
12-15-2007, 07:32 PM
in 2001, i met a woman online named april, at the time, all i ever wanted from a woman online was phone sex, she said no.

for some reason we became close friends, she taught me i dont need sex to love someone

i would die for her, i love her so much, so we both love shrek, i became donkey, she princess, and she has her husband the scottish ogre.

i finallly met her in real life in september, spent two weeks hanging out.

she rules

WTF???

No1tovote4
12-15-2007, 07:33 PM
My wife.

Said1
12-15-2007, 07:46 PM
in 2001, i met a woman online named april, at the time, all i ever wanted from a woman online was phone sex, she said no.

for some reason we became close friends, she taught me i dont need sex to love someone

i would die for her, i love her so much, so we both love shrek, i became donkey, she princess, and she has her husband the scottish ogre.

i finallly met her in real life in september, spent two weeks hanging out.

she rules

Ok. Kind of like the way I name all my friends after "Happy Days" characters. :laugh2:

glockmail
12-15-2007, 08:05 PM
My wife. She reminded me of that this morning. Before we got out of bed. ;)

gabosaurus
12-15-2007, 10:39 PM
I have had the same best friend since I was 6 years old. I remember sitting in front of my house, doing what most little kids do during the summer. Which is very little. This girl who I had never seen or met before came over, introduced herself, and told me that she was my new best friend. I remember thinking "OK, whatever." And she came over pretty much every day after that.
Lauren was a little slow and had a really troubled home life. Over the next 12 years or so, she probably spent more time at my house than at hers. Once my mom succeeded in teaching Lauren that she had to knock first (she started out just opening the front door and walking in), she became like another member of my family.
Lauren is now married and has a son of her own. But she is still like my sister. :)