PDA

View Full Version : What Is Your Favorite Junk Food?

Pale Rider
12-14-2007, 01:58 AM
I don't know if mine is really a junk food or not, but Spaghettio's is mine. If I'm out of Spaghettio's, then it's time to go to the store. I'll need to pick up that, and a half gallon of chocolate milk.

nevadamedic
12-14-2007, 02:14 AM
I don't know if mine is really a junk food or not, but Spaghettio's is mine. If I'm out of Spaghettio's, then it's time to go to the store. I'll need to pick up that, and a half gallon of chocolate milk.

They are on special 10 for $10 at Savemart.

Pale Rider
12-14-2007, 05:21 AM
They are on special 10 for $10 at Savemart.

They're only $.68 a can at Wal Mart.

Hagbard Celine
12-14-2007, 10:06 AM
1. Spaghettios
2. Oatmeal Creme Pies
3. McDonald's Double Cheese Burgers
4. Twinkies
5. Doritos
6. Kettle Cooked BBQ Chips
7. Tombstone Pizza
8. Krystals
9. Bacon
10. Krispy Kremes

I want it all.

jimnyc
12-14-2007, 10:18 AM
Ranch flavored Doritos or Crunchy Cheese Doodles!

Immanuel
12-14-2007, 10:21 AM
Ice Cream... most flavors doesn't matter.

Immie

hjmick
12-14-2007, 10:35 AM
M&Ms. Hot Dogs, Hebrew National with Sierra Nevada mustard, bacon and cheddar cheese.

Hagbard Celine
12-14-2007, 10:42 AM
M&Ms. Hot Dogs, Hebrew National with Sierra Nevada mustard, bacon and cheddar cheese.

Oh my. I just creamed myself.:clap:

darin
12-14-2007, 10:44 AM
Italian-sausage-and-bacon-stuffed mushrooms with a bit of feta, drizzled on with a balsamic reduction.

manu1959
12-14-2007, 11:34 AM
Italian-sausage-and-bacon-stuffed mushrooms with a bit of feta, drizzled on with a balsamic reduction.

that isn't junk food unless you live in SF and are at a 9rs game and have a glass of savignon blanc in one hand....

hjmick
12-14-2007, 11:39 AM
Oh my. I just creamed myself.:clap:

Wow, I'm not sure how to respond to that, LOL.

Immanuel
12-14-2007, 11:41 AM

Your best bet is not to respond at all.

Immie

Hagbard Celine
12-14-2007, 11:45 AM

I've never put bacon on a hotdog before. I'm going to have to try that.

manu1959
12-14-2007, 11:49 AM
I've never put bacon on a hotdog before. I'm going to have to try that.

the ultimate islamic poision arrow.........

Hagbard Celine
12-14-2007, 11:51 AM
the ultimate islamic poision arrow.........

Also the ultimate artery poison arrow :laugh:

manu1959
12-14-2007, 11:54 AM
Also the ultimate artery poison arrow :laugh:

i guess you could use turkey dogs and soy bacon ...... hey you are a lib isn't that what you were going to use anyway ....

Mr. P
12-14-2007, 12:12 PM
Popcorn...the theater type with all that artery cloggin oil and chemicals they call butter! The more the better...Someday I'm going to buy one of those poppers and all the oil gooo too!!

typomaniac
12-14-2007, 12:21 PM
I'm a total sucker for bacon, myself. I'll never say no to a good chili dog, either.

In the sweet department, it's got to be those "Scotch kisses" (marshmallow wrapped in chewy caramel) from See's.

Hagbard Celine
12-14-2007, 12:35 PM
i guess you could use turkey dogs and soy bacon ...... hey you are a lib isn't that what you were going to use anyway ....

Negative. I only eat kosher beef franks and pig bacon.

hjmick
12-14-2007, 12:45 PM
Negative. I only eat kosher beef franks and pig bacon.

Kosher is the best, but I do make exceptions for the dogs with the natural casings. Something about that *snap* when you take a bite... I used to be able to get Nathan's brand in my local grocery, but no longer. The natural casing dogs are few and far between these days. Steamed in beer...mmmmm...

I also like the brats boiled in beer then grilled...

Damn, now I'm hungry.

Mr. P
12-14-2007, 12:56 PM
Kosher is the best, but I do make exceptions for the dogs with the natural casings. Something about that *snap* when you take a bite... I used to be able to get Nathan's brand in my local grocery, but no longer. The natural casing dogs are few and far between these days. Steamed in beer...mmmmm...

Damn, now I'm hungry.

Had my first one at about age 7...loved it and have searched (not hard) ever since for that 'snap'! :cheers2:

hjmick
12-14-2007, 12:58 PM
Had my first one at about age 7...loved it and have searched (not hard) ever since for that 'snap'! :cheers2:

My favorite hot dog stand has them, but I always enjoyed having them in the house.

jackass
12-14-2007, 01:09 PM
Ice Cream... most flavors doesn't matter.

Immie

Me too! LOVE the ol' ice cream!

jackass
12-14-2007, 01:11 PM

Sabretts are #1!!

Mr. P
12-14-2007, 01:22 PM
Sabretts are #1!!

Yes, just not the same though, not as much 'snap'...and they are hard to find here with natural casing.

Trigg
12-14-2007, 02:03 PM
cheese cake with cherry topping

Pale Rider
12-14-2007, 02:04 PM
I love the hot dogs myself, and growing up in Madison, Wisconsin, home of Oscar Mayer, you know I like the O.M. hot dogs.

And Hag, "pizza" isn't a junk food! Not when there's onions and green peppers, mushrooms, black olives and Canadian Bacon on it... :D

Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate, and Cheddar and Sour Cream potato chips.

5stringJeff
12-14-2007, 02:53 PM
Double Stuf Oreos.

Hagbard Celine
12-14-2007, 02:58 PM
I love the hot dogs myself, and growing up in Madison, Wisconsin, home of Oscar Mayer, you know I like the O.M. hot dogs.

And Hag, "pizza" isn't a junk food! Not when there's onions and green peppers, mushrooms, black olives and Canadian Bacon on it... :D

Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate, and Cheddar and Sour Cream potato chips.

I just assumed something so good has to be bad for you. ;)

Cheyenne
12-14-2007, 03:04 PM
Ice Cream... most flavors doesn't matter. Immie

Me too! LOVE the ol' ice cream!
You know what is good is to take a French Vanilla ice cream & eat it with the little bite size Mike Sells or Rold Gold pretzels; a delicious mix of sweet & salty.

hjmick
12-14-2007, 03:08 PM
Chocolate covered, peanut butter filled pretzels.

Hagbard Celine
12-14-2007, 03:15 PM
Chocolate covered, peanut butter filled pretzels.

OMG, they can fill a pretzel with peanut butter!?:eek:

hjmick
12-14-2007, 03:21 PM

LOL.

http://www.calpretzel.com/images/pbnuggets.jpg

Laura Scudder's does a peanut butter filled pretzel, as does Trader Joe's. Finding the chocolate covered ones can be a chore.

nevadamedic
12-14-2007, 03:40 PM
ACT II Microwaveable Kettle Korn.

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 06:23 PM
pizza

Kathianne
12-14-2007, 06:56 PM

Damn, now I'm hungry.

I'm with you on the brats. MMmmmmmmm, with grilled onions on a good, chewy roll.

Pale Rider
12-14-2007, 06:59 PM
You know what is good is to take a French Vanilla ice cream & eat it with the little bite size Mike Sells or Rold Gold pretzels; a delicious mix of sweet & salty.

If you're going to eat ice cream, then you HAVE to try HAAGAN DAZ!!!

Mr. P
12-14-2007, 07:01 PM
If you're going to eat ice cream, then you HAVE to try HAAGAN DAZ!!!

HIGH FAT, ONLY HIGH FAT! Nothing else is GOOD ICE CREAM!!!!!

Yurt
12-14-2007, 07:02 PM

that is way to funny Pale. growing up, we did not have much money so we ate canned food alot and it was spaghettios baby, every week for years. unfortunately, i can no longer stomach them, i think i OD'd.

what chocolate milk? i like nesquik chocolate and strawberry milk. its good trust me. the best chocolate milk if you can find is:

broguiere's

manu1959
12-14-2007, 07:39 PM

you should listen to us olde timers we can hook you up with some good shit......

Abbey Marie
12-14-2007, 08:18 PM
Those fat little pretzel nuggets you get at the movie theater, dipped in the spicy melted cheese. Yum. There is a passable frozen version as well, that you can pair with Tostitos jalapeno cheese dip.

Also, home made sugar cookies!!!

Pale Rider
12-14-2007, 08:27 PM
HIGH FAT, ONLY HIGH FAT! Nothing else is GOOD ICE CREAM!!!!!

Yup! Total high fat, but man is it good. You haven't ate ice cream until you've had Haagan Daz.

Pale Rider
12-14-2007, 08:30 PM
that is way to funny Pale. growing up, we did not have much money so we ate canned food alot and it was spaghettios baby, every week for years. unfortunately, i can no longer stomach them, i think i OD'd.

what chocolate milk? i like nesquik chocolate and strawberry milk. its good trust me. the best chocolate milk if you can find is:

broguiere's

We did too Yurt. But actually, Spaghettios was kind of a treat. I loved them then and still do. I have them with say a poor boy sandwich... yum. A perfect lunch. I like them also with a couple hot dogs cut up in them.

As far as chocolate milk, I like it ready mixed, and Model Dairy is the best I think. Of course the Nesquik is really good too, but over priced.

shattered
12-15-2007, 10:38 PM
Yup! Total high fat, but man is it good. You haven't ate ice cream until you've had Haagan Daz.

Haagan Daz took a back seat to Dove when it came out.. :)

Fav. junk food = anything with cinnamon, or mint and chocolate. :)

gabosaurus
12-15-2007, 10:41 PM
Oreos. Now and forever.

Said1
12-15-2007, 11:26 PM
KFC big crunch with spicey sauce.

I love ice cream - as someone else said, most any kind will do, unless it has walnut. Blech, I HATE walnuts. I like milk chocolate too and chocolate bars.

stephanie
12-16-2007, 12:10 AM
air pop popcorn..melt my REAL BUTTER in the microwave..spread all over with some salt..

needs lots of paper towels when you eat it...:dance:

nevadamedic
12-16-2007, 12:22 AM
air pop popcorn..melt my REAL BUTTER in the microwave..spread all over with some salt..

needs lots of paper towels when you eat it...:dance:

Nope, Kettle Korn.

dan
12-16-2007, 12:48 AM

Damn, now I'm hungry.

Love the natural casings, but you can't get them anywhere around here! The best I ever had were from an awesome Amish-run food store in Lancaster, PA called Shady Maple. I know Jim and Sir Evil know what I'm talking about!