PDA

View Full Version : Patrick Fitzgerald is about to bag another one

truthmatters
12-14-2007, 11:58 AM
http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/blagojevich/697186,CST-NWS-blago14.article

You go Fritzy , I love to see dirty politicains go down!

darin
12-14-2007, 12:00 PM
That some sorta gay joke?

truthmatters
12-14-2007, 01:20 PM
I think fritzy does not have a wide stance on letting them get away with shit.

manu1959
12-14-2007, 01:28 PM
http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/blagojevich/697186,CST-NWS-blago14.article

You go Fritzy , I love to see dirty politicains go down!

what about when interns go down on dirty politicians..........

it seems you aren't willing to swallow then...........

truthmatters
12-14-2007, 01:32 PM
I dont care if a politician gets some on the side.

I do care when that something on the side cost the Tax payer money to shuttle them and their family around in police vehicles.

Hell Monica was right there and did not have to be driven to her suckee like Rudys squeeze.

It ok as long as hes an R gettting some to you huh?

BTW this guy Fritzy is going after is a dem.

manu1959
12-14-2007, 01:38 PM

I do care when that something on the side cost the Tax payer money to shuttle them and their family around in police vehicles.

Hell Monica was right there and did not have to be driven to her suckee like Rudys squeeze.

uh.....every politician has their family shuttled around at tax payer expense...gay straight single or married....everyone.....

monica giving bill a blow job in the oval office is at tax payer expense....i was paying them to work....i was paying both their salaries at the time....either i get my money back or i get a copy of the video....

as for monica....couldn't bill score a good looking broad.....

Mr. P
12-14-2007, 01:39 PM

So, yer one that STILL thinks it was ALL about sex.

Yep, and Watergate was just ALL about obtaining a few files...too.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

truthmatters
12-14-2007, 01:46 PM
Manny , Gulis squeeze on the side is NOT his family. She and her family was shuttled arround on the tax payer dime while he was still lying to his wife and kids about her.

P, Do you really equate a guy lying about an affair with a Guy lying about breaking and entering to steal politcal secrets to subvert an election?

Man you really need to get you morals checked.

manu1959
12-14-2007, 01:52 PM
Manny , Gulis squeeze on the side is NOT his family. She and her family was shuttled arround on the tax payer dime while he was still lying to his wife and kids about her.

P, Do you really equate a guy lying about an affair with a Guy lying about breaking and entering to steal politcal secrets to subvert an election?

so a single politician should not have access to the same benifits as a married politician......what about a gay politician....they aren't married....no tax payer protection or travel for them.....

bill was lying about his affair....hell he went on national tv and lied.....tell me how did monica get to all his speeches and end up in the front row every time....

get my morals checked....gee look who is launching personal attacks now....how moral of you....

Immanuel
12-14-2007, 02:04 PM
Can someone explain to me why I had to go search online to his website to find out that Gov B. is a Democrat? If this had been a Republican, the article itself would have plastered it everywhere and named all his compatriots to boot.

Originally posted by Truthmatters

Don't EVEN attempt to tell me you missed the sarcasm in that post from Mr. P!

Immie

truthmatters
12-14-2007, 02:16 PM
so a single politician should not have access to the same benifits as a married politician......what about a gay politician....they aren't married....no tax payer protection or travel for them.....

bill was lying about his affair....hell he went on national tv and lied.....tell me how did monica get to all his speeches and end up in the front row every time....

get my morals checked....gee look who is launching personal attacks now....how moral of you....

Rudy was still playing faithfull husband (he was ot single)for the press at the time. She was just his squeeze.

I would allow gays to marry and would not want to pay for their squeezes either.

Now why do you excuse Guli yet want to condem Clinton?

Mr. P
12-14-2007, 02:22 PM

Point: Both are crimes, dumb ass. One guilty party resigned while the other, a slimball, denied until he was impeached. See the difference?

Check yer morals babe!

manu1959
12-14-2007, 02:23 PM
Rudy was still playing faithfull husband (he was ot single)for the press at the time. She was just his squeeze.

I would allow gays to marry and would not want to pay for their squeezes either.

Now why do you excuse Guli yet want to condem Clinton?

why do excuse clinton yet want to condem guli?....

why do discriminate against single people.....

truthmatters
12-14-2007, 04:14 PM
Point: Both are crimes, dumb ass. One guilty party resigned while the other, a slimball, denied until he was impeached. See the difference?

Check yer morals babe!

What crime was that ?

What result was come to in the impeachment trial?

What would have been the result of a Nixon Impeachment?

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/02/12/impeachment/

Clinton acquitted; president apologizes again
February 12, 1999
Web posted at: 7:01 p.m. EST (0001 GMT)

WASHINGTON (AllPolitics, February 12) -- After a year full of investigations, hearings and a 21-day impeachment trial, President Bill Clinton was acquitted Friday by the Senate of charges he committed perjury and obstructed justice. Reacting to the Senate's verdict, Clinton said he was "profoundly sorry" for the burden he had imposed on the Congress.

Mr. P
12-14-2007, 05:00 PM
What crime was that ?

What result was come to in the impeachment trial?

What would have been the result of a Nixon Impeachment?

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/02/12/impeachment/

Clinton acquitted; president apologizes again
February 12, 1999
Web posted at: 7:01 p.m. EST (0001 GMT)

WASHINGTON (AllPolitics, February 12) -- After a year full of investigations, hearings and a 21-day impeachment trial, President Bill Clinton was acquitted Friday by the Senate of charges he committed perjury and obstructed justice. Reacting to the Senate's verdict, Clinton said he was "profoundly sorry" for the burden he had imposed on the Congress.

Funny how he wasn't convicted but somehow still was disbarred, ain't it?

I think Congress was trying to end this National disgrace with the vote...

In all, 55 senators voted "not guilty," and 45 voted "guilty" on the charge of perjury. The Senate also acquitted on the obstruction charge with 50 votes cast each way.

I donno what would have happened with Nixon...he did what he should have and resigned..we'll never know.

Kathianne
12-14-2007, 07:55 PM
Dan Cronin is a friend of mine and family, but he's been working on adding a recall option in IL Constitution, for fear the process will be too long. I believe George Ryan was once referred to as "“Public Official A” too. :laugh2:

...“I’m not happy our chief executive is under this kind of cloud. The fact they even named him in the indictment seems to me he remains a target,” said Sen. Dan Cronin (R-Elmhurst). “I think the governor is finished. I think everybody knows he is not only incapable of governing, but now it’s apparent there are serious criminal issues.”

http://www.illinoisrecall.com/news/news.htm

Some lawmakers call for recall of governor
WLS By Andy Shaw

August 6, 2007 - Republicans and Democrats frustrated over the budget stalemate in Springfield are proposing a recall of Governor Rod Blagojevich. They want to change Illinois state law so a governor can be removed from office like Gray Davis was in the California recall.

An increasing number of Illinois lawmakers are tired of a governor who proposes multi-billion dollar tax and spending programs, gets in their faces when they don't sign on right away, and jets back and forth between Chicago and Springfield on the taxpayers dime instead of working fulltime at the state capitol. So there is now a movement under way to let Illinois voters get rid of a governor without having to wait until the next election.

"This governor, Governor Blagojevich and this administration, have been shameful in its conduct," said State Senator Dan Cronin, (R) Elmhurst.

Senator Cronin is one of the sponsors of a bill that could eventually give Illinois voters the power to sweep a governor out of office without waiting for the next election. The bill is modeled after California, which recalled Democratic governor Gray Davis in 2003, paving the way for Arnold Schwarzenegger's election.

The target in Illinois is Rod Blagojevich, who has alienated an increasing number of lawmakers on both sides of the aisle with a style, a personality and a political appetite that is apparently hard to swallow.