PDA

View Full Version : Talking politics with Ozzy Osbourne

gabosaurus
12-14-2007, 12:55 PM
The man is a genuine loon who has lost more than a few brain cells in his long, demented life. At the same time, Ozzy makes more sense than Malkin or Coulter (and has better points), so he deserves his place in our political forum. :)

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2007/dec/03/a-new-madman/

I can only sing about things that affect me. There's one on there about crystal meth. And (expletive) the state of the (expletive) world over oil is really getting to me. When the people of this country elect a guy to be the president he should be impeached when he does something impeachable. If a guy gets to be president and he goes, 'We're going to bring taxes down, get out of Iraq, blah, blah, blah,' that's what we want to hear. You can be our next president. And when he gets in he doesn't keep one of his (expletive) promises. Can you fire him? He's a (expletive) liar, you know what I mean? . . .

I don't understand politics whatsoever. It's the ultimate crime. England is (expletive) unbelievable. The prime minister of England got into the war and people were getting blown up and (expletive) up or whatever. I'm at this charity thing in England. I'm standing there and he looks at me and says, 'I used to be in a band, you know.' I'm thinking, 'Am I (expletive) hearing this right?' The guy has to go to bed tonight and go, 'I wonder how many (expletive) died today?' He tried to play Iron Man and couldn't play it. I'm going, 'Who gives a (expletive)? Why are you talking about that?' There are people losing their (expletive) lives every minute over there. I find it very weird.

Mr. P
12-14-2007, 01:03 PM
The man is a genuine loon who has lost more than a few brain cells in his long, demented life. At the same time, Ozzy makes more sense than Malkin or Coulter (and has better points), so he deserves his place in our political forum. :)

(expletive) the druggie, and anyone who thinks he makes sense! :slap:

manu1959
12-14-2007, 01:56 PM

guess this brackets you...........:laugh2:

darin
12-14-2007, 02:03 PM
Ozzy has a penis - that means Gabby feels superior to him.

hjmick
12-14-2007, 02:06 PM
Yeah, because when I'm looking for answers to today's issues, the first name that comes to mind is Ozzy Osbourne, one of the great thinkers of our time...:rolleyes:

Trigg
12-14-2007, 02:09 PM
I saw his reality show a few times, the man has nothing left upstairs.

manu1959
12-14-2007, 02:21 PM
hey dude you have a typo in your sig line ( that is a dozen lines longer than the rules allow.....:poke:)

Ozzy has a penis - that means Gabby feels superior to him.

After I finished my exam, I went to sign out from the lab. Some chick came in asking someone at the counter if the math tutor was in because she was having trouble with something in statistics and was taking her final this afternoon. The tutor wasn't in yet, so the girl left just ahead of me. She wasn't a bad looking girl, so I asked what kind of problems she was having (I got an A in the statistics class she's taking, and just finished a much harder statistics class with a B, so I thought I might be able to help...and, as I said, she wasn't bad looking). Well, she set her books down so she could could open her binder and show me what she wasn't understanding. I sat down to take a look, and I glanced over and noticed she apparently doesn't shave her legs. So, that's all I could think about. My mind drew a blank and I couldn't help her. If only she would shave her legs... Oh well.

darin
12-14-2007, 02:30 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=819&stc=1&d=1197589646

manu1959
12-14-2007, 02:32 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=819&stc=1&d=1197589646

cool....a little white box with a red X in it....

darin
12-14-2007, 02:35 PM
your puter settings are jacked. That pic works.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=828&stc=1&d=1197660927

manu1959
12-14-2007, 02:38 PM
mine are jacked......it is always someone elses fault with you people.....:poke:

Mr. P
12-14-2007, 02:41 PM
hey dude you have a typo in your sig line ( that is a dozen lines longer than the rules allow.....:poke:)

After I finished my exam, I went to sign out from the lab. Some chick came in asking someone at the counter if the math tutor was in because she was having trouble with something in statistics and was taking her final this afternoon. The tutor wasn't in yet, so the girl left just ahead of me. She wasn't a bad looking girl, so I asked what kind of problems she was having (I got an A in the statistics class she's taking, and just finished a much harder statistics class with a B, so I thought I might be able to help...and, as I said, she wasn't bad looking). Well, she set her books down so she could could open her binder and show me what she wasn't understanding. I sat down to take a look, and I glanced over and noticed she apparently doesn't shave her legs. So, that's all I could think about. My mind drew a blank and I couldn't help her. If only she would shave her legs... Oh well.
Ain't in the rules...it's selective..:slap:
I guess I am NOT the only one that knows that.

darin
12-14-2007, 02:47 PM
Except they are NOT selective regarding signatures. Stop the pity-party, P.

mine are jacked......it is always someone elses fault with you people.....:poke:

Racist. :(

:D

hjmick
12-14-2007, 02:49 PM
I saw his reality show a few times, the man has nothing left upstairs.

I'd rather hear what Miss Teen South Carolina has to say about politics than listen to the ramblings of a brain dead Ozzy Osbourne.

lj3iNxZ8Dww

Mr. P
12-14-2007, 02:53 PM
[QUOTE=dmp;168941]Except they are NOT selective regarding signatures. Stop the pity-party, P.
/QUOTE]

:laugh2: Transparent..Guilty, ya, you are.:laugh2:

darin
12-14-2007, 02:55 PM
guilty of What? What are you crying about now?

5stringJeff
12-14-2007, 02:55 PM
I'd rather hear what Miss Teen South Carolina has to say about politics than listen to the ramblings of a brain dead Ozzy Osbourne.

lj3iNxZ8Dww

Too stupid to listen to. But hot.

darin
12-14-2007, 02:58 PM
Too stupid to listen to. But hot.

SMOKING hot. :D

nevadamedic
12-14-2007, 03:51 PM
Ozzie is a freak, although I so have a lot of respect for his wife, she is a very smart and for her age beautiful lady.

12-14-2007, 04:02 PM

he is right. if someone commits a crime he should be impeached and thrown out of office. But Bill Clinton was not and that was ten years ago. its time to move on.

gabosaurus
12-14-2007, 06:38 PM
guilty of What? What are you crying about now?

Ozzy says: "No More Tears".
And no more hijacking my thread. Or I will send Ozzy over to bit off your dog's head and piss on your house.
Worse than that, he will send his daughter Kelly over to seduce you. If this doesn't frighten the shit out of her, you haven't seen a picture of her.