PDA

View Full Version : if legal alien latinos wont support the u.s. effort against illegal immigration...

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 04:23 PM
I say deport them as well.

We will not have a country, if we allow subversives to undermine our rule of law, and allow anarchy.

Belief is not what im talking about, if youre actions harm the troops, police, or our efforts to stop illegal aliens. I would charge them with sedition and deport them.

Either you love this country or you dont. Either you work to undermine it, or you dont.

Having an opinion is one thing, working to hurt this country should no longer be tolerated.

OCA
12-14-2007, 04:43 PM
I say deport them as well.

We will not have a country, if we allow subversives to undermine our rule of law, and allow anarchy.

Belief is not what im talking about, if youre actions harm the troops, police, or our efforts to stop illegal aliens. I would charge them with sedition and deport them.

Either you love this country or you dont. Either you work to undermine it, or you dont.

Having an opinion is one thing, working to hurt this country should no longer be tolerated.

You are full of shit, nobody is undermining the country Raymond. What you want is no differing opinion or no activism towards amnesty, in other words you want fascism.

Go chew on some wood and leave the debating to sound minds.

OCA
12-14-2007, 04:44 PM
If legal caucasians support amnesty like me should we be deported too Raymond?

LMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 04:50 PM
Anybody working to undermine this country should be charged with treason, and deported.

Is that clear enough for you, do i have to spell it out?

:slap: The only thing you know how to do is insult, not debate.

If legal caucasians support amnesty like me should we be deported too Raymond?

LMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
12-14-2007, 04:59 PM
Anybody working to undermine this country should be charged with treason, and deported.

Is that clear enough for you, do i have to spell it out?

:slap: The only thing you know how to do is insult, not debate.

So should the entire mortgage and credit industries be deported? How about planned parenthood? How about Congress? How about various media outlets? Fuck it how about anybody who doesn't agree with your assinine ideology?

I'm debating way over your head Raymond, that is why you stick to kneejerk reactions like "deport em all" or "kill em all"............that is the stuff of simpletons and you are simply a simpleton.

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 05:24 PM
Should some congressman be fired and deported, yes

should planned parenthood be shut down, yes

should media outlets be shut down, if they are found to have blatant bias and lie, yes

I know i have to make it simple for you, but try to use your brain.

and for the record, im not only equal to you, im better then you.

So should the entire mortgage and credit industries be deported? How about planned parenthood? How about Congress? How about various media outlets? Fuck it how about anybody who doesn't agree with your assinine ideology?

I'm debating way over your head Raymond, that is why you stick to kneejerk reactions like "deport em all" or "kill em all"............that is the stuff of simpletons and you are simply a simpleton.

5stringJeff
12-14-2007, 05:27 PM

How fascist of you. :rolleyes:

OCA
12-14-2007, 05:33 PM

Exactly, this clown does not believe in freedom or democracy.

OCA
12-14-2007, 05:40 PM
Should some congressman be fired and deported, yes

should planned parenthood be shut down, yes

should media outlets be shut down, if they are found to have blatant bias and lie, yes

I know i have to make it simple for you, but try to use your brain.

and for the record, im not only equal to you, im better then you.

You should probably go live in Pakistan, sounds right up your alley because you definitely do not possess American ideals Raymond.

The American way would be to pressure the train of thought that causes people to seekabortions or whatever...but to simply eliminate the things you don't like because, well, you don't like them is Hitleresque.

Raymond, the dry cleaners called, your brown shirts are ready.

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 05:50 PM
we wont have an america soon, because under the politically correct guise of freedom we allow groups and individuals like lilac, la raza and the aclu ruin this country by aiding and abetting criminals like illegal aliens.

I dont mind that oca wants to call me names, he couldnt debate his way out of a paper box, and is a disgrace to this message board.

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 05:55 PM
Just remember, as you do nothing and your government does nothing to stop the subversives from putting our young military men and women on trial, undermining the war on terrorism, undermining the fight to stop illegal immigration, allowing them to put madrassas all over the united states, you will continue to lose your country.

OCA
12-14-2007, 05:56 PM
we wont have an america soon, because under the politically correct guise of freedom we allow groups and individuals like lilac, la raza and the aclu ruin this country by aiding and abetting criminals like illegal aliens.

I dont mind that oca wants to call me names, he couldnt debate his way out of a paper box, and is a disgrace to this message board.

Lilac and La Raza are so insignificant as to hardly be worthy of mention, worrying about them is a waste of time.

The ACLU is problematic but hardly has the power to ruin America.

You have no faith in America, why not Raymond? Why Raymond do you want to turn this nation into one where individual thought and action is subject to your inspection?

Who is calling you names Raymond? My, is your skin peeling today?

5stringJeff
12-14-2007, 05:57 PM
Just remember, as you do nothing and your government does nothing to stop the subversives from putting our young military men and women on trial, undermining the war on terrorism, undermining the fight to stop illegal immigration, allowing them to put madrassas all over the united states, you will continue to lose your country.

It's one thing to fight the war on terrorism. It's another thing entirely to say that anyone who doesn't agree with your particular view of America should be deported. Where would you deport natural born American citizens to?

OCA
12-14-2007, 05:58 PM

MADRASSAS! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

This shit is too much! Can anyone say brainwash?

What subversives are putting military men and women on trial?

OCA
12-14-2007, 05:59 PM
It's one thing to fight the war on terrorism. It's another thing entirely to say that anyone who doesn't agree with your particular view of America should be deported. Where would you deport natural born American citizens to?

Yes, Acts wants one train of thought and one train of thought only, his train.

How very un-American.

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 05:59 PM
my name is martin. If you know whats good for you, youll stop calling me raymond.

Second, I never said anything about thoughts.

You obviously dont listen, you little piss-ant.

When im president of the united states, then you can call me facist.

Your opinion, is like an asshole, worthless at best, stupid at worst

Lilac and La Raza are so insignificant as to hardly be worthy of mention, worrying about them is a waste of time.

The ACLU is problematic but hardly has the power to ruin America.

You have no faith in America, why not Raymond? Why Raymond do you want to turn this nation into one where individual thought and action is subject to your inspection?

Who is calling you names Raymond? My, is your skin peeling today?

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 06:01 PM
I was asked for my opinion, I believe abortion is hurting america.

I clearly stated, that actions, not thoughts, are worthy of deportment.

I would deport them to cuba :P, or any other country of their choise.

but if someone is working to hurt america, their should be consequences.

I love how oca's only argument is that im a nazi.

America has had sedition laws, and we need them back.

Hugh Lincoln
12-14-2007, 06:02 PM
Too many legal Hispanics DO support amnesty... it's a racial thing. There is no question that races act like blocs -- they support each other. Only one race won't do that. Guess which one.

5stringJeff
12-14-2007, 06:08 PM

WTF? There's a reason we got rid of sedition laws - they infringe on freedom of speech.

OCA
12-14-2007, 06:08 PM
I was asked for my opinion, I believe abortion is hurting america.

I clearly stated, that actions, not thoughts, are worthy of deportment.

So anyone writing an article in a newspaper critical of the war or the president and organizing a protest or maybe a disruption of a government hearing should be deported? That is an action, no?

If you are against freedom of the press, freedom of action and freedom of thought you are in fact exhibiting fascist tendencies.

If the shoe fits Raymond...................

OCA
12-14-2007, 06:10 PM
WTF? There's a reason we got rid of sedition laws - they infringe on freedom of speech.

Again, exactly. Raymond does not believe in the principles that America was founded upon.

Him and Pervez Musharraf would make great friends.

OCA
12-14-2007, 06:10 PM
my name is martin. If you know whats good for you, youll stop calling me raymond.

Second, I never said anything about thoughts.

You obviously dont listen, you little piss-ant.

When im president of the united states, then you can call me facist.

Your opinion, is like an asshole, worthless at best, stupid at worst

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Pale Rider
12-14-2007, 06:12 PM
I'll go as far as to say kick anyone in this country illegally out. No achor babies either. Send 'em back where they came from, and legal citizenship is not an option since they already chose to break our immigration laws. If they're found back in the country again illegally, prison, period. And THAT opinion is shared by MANY.

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 06:13 PM
information and speech can hurt the country, consider that.

OCA
12-14-2007, 06:15 PM
I'll go as far as to say kick anyone in this country illegally out. Send 'em back where they came from, and legal citizenship is not an option since they already chose to break of immigration laws. If they're found back in the country again illegally, prison, period.

Pale that ain't what Raymond is talking about in this thread, he's talking that anybody with whom he deems is undermining America on any varirty of subjects and whether through action or word should be deported.

He wants to deport legal Americans for exercising their constitutional rights.

hjmick
12-14-2007, 06:16 PM

Lack of information and the suppression of speech can hurt the populace, consider that.

OCA
12-14-2007, 06:16 PM

No, actually it can't..................unless your position is so weak that things like that will tear it down.

OCA
12-14-2007, 06:17 PM
Lack of information and the suppression of speech can hurt the populace, consider that.

Raymond wants to suppress thought in America.

Pale Rider
12-14-2007, 06:18 PM
Pale that ain't what Raymond is talking about in this thread, he's talking that anybody with whom he deems is undermining America on any varirty of subjects and whether through action or word should be deported.

He wants to deport legal Americans for exercising their constitutional rights.

I see that. It's a little over the top, but he's entitled to think that way if he wants.

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 06:18 PM
If that article was merely against the war is not what im talking about.

Im not really even talking about media.

If media is found to have purposefully lied, and that article they wrote gets american soldiers killed, that is a different story.

Im talking about people who help illegal aliens, child molestors, spit on our troops or deface property, not peaceful dis-obediance.

read the original post.

Actions is a very broad term, that would have to be legislated, so people knew specifically what was treasonous and what wasnt.

its a thought, deal with it.

again, it depends on the action, and the severity of the consequences of the action, protesting is not what im talking about.

specific actions, that help our enemy, like traveling to iran, and saying the u.s. is the great satan, that is treasonous.

saying i dont support the war, not the same thing.

Your not using your common sense, because of your bias towards me.

Obviously, I think congress needs to look at what actions constitute harming america, and its subjective but i never said any action is, or any action i dont like is.

So anyone writing an article in a newspaper critical of the war or the president and organizing a protest or maybe a disruption of a government hearing should be deported? That is an action, no?

If you are against freedom of the press, freedom of action and freedom of thought you are in fact exhibiting fascist tendencies.

If the shoe fits Raymond...................

OCA
12-14-2007, 06:24 PM
If that article was merely against the war is not what im talking about.

Im not really even talking about media.

If media is found to have purposefully lied, and that article they wrote gets american soldiers killed, that is a different story.

Im talking about people who help illegal aliens, child molestors, spit on our troops or deface property, not peaceful dis-obediance.

read the original post.

Actions is a very broad term, that would have to be legislated, so people knew specifically what was treasonous and what wasnt.

its a thought, deal with it.

again, it depends on the action, and the severity of the consequences of the action, protesting is not what im talking about.

specific actions, that help our enemy, like traveling to iran, and saying the u.s. is the great satan, that is treasonous.

saying i dont support the war, not the same thing.

Your not using your common sense, because of your bias towards me.

Obviously, I think congress needs to look at what actions constitute harming america, and its subjective but i never said any action is, or any action i dont like is.

I think Bush is a joke, I think Bush's strategic handling of the WOT has gotten many American kids killed that didn't have to, I think this has undermined America, should Bush be deported Raymond?

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 06:25 PM
Under my criteria, i'd have to say yes.

Hey, i gotta be consistent.

:laugh2:

I think Bush is a joke, I think Bush's strategic handling of the WOT has gotten many American kids killed that didn't have to, I think this has undermined America, should Bush be deported Raymond?

OCA
12-14-2007, 06:25 PM
I see that. It's a little over the top, but he's entitled to think that way if he wants.

And my brother i'm entitled to tell him that he's an enemy of the U.S. Constitution, now go get me a cold Coors original!:salute:

OCA
12-14-2007, 06:26 PM
Under my criteria, i'd have to say yes.

Hey, i gotta be consistent.

I find nothing about fascism to be funny, why are you laughing Raymond?

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 06:27 PM
:cheers2: gets you a cold coors light.

And my brother i'm entitled to tell him that he's an enemy of the U.S. Constitution, now go get me a cold Coors original!:salute:

OCA
12-14-2007, 06:29 PM
:cheers2: gets you a cold coors light.

I'll pass on a Coors Light from you.

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 06:29 PM
im not saying deport anyone who dis-agrees with me, im saying there are some people working to destroy america, and they should be dealt with

and yeah, im being a bit over the top.

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 06:30 PM
i didnt do anything to it :), i was just trying to be nice.

I'll pass on a Coors Light from you.

OCA
12-14-2007, 06:31 PM
im saying there are some people working to destroy america

Name these people Raymond.

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 06:33 PM
I did, a.c.l.u, l.i.l.a.c. , la raza

Name these people Raymond.

Pale Rider
12-14-2007, 06:35 PM

You got it. I like that Coors myself. Can't you get it back east?

OCA
12-14-2007, 06:36 PM
I did, a.c.l.u, l.i.l.a.c. , la raza

None of those are undermining America, the A.C.L.U. simply takes represents the liberal point of view in most of its cases and that hardly undermines America.

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 06:39 PM
over nights it to pale.

OCA
12-14-2007, 06:39 PM

Oh hell yeah we got it! Really I don't like standard American pilsners like Coors and Bud but if i'd said go get me a McMenamins Kris Kringle Ale you'd have said what the fuck!

Right now i'd take a shot of Cuervo and a Pabst to be honest:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 06:40 PM
please explain to me, how helping illegals is not under mining america?

None of those are undermining America, the A.C.L.U. simply takes represents the liberal point of view in most of its cases and that hardly undermines America.

gabosaurus
12-14-2007, 06:41 PM
Yet another example of the OP's intention to start as much shit as possible. As opposed to inspiring intelligent debate.
Acts and CheeseWars need to get together for a circle jerk sometimes. They could yank each others chains instead of ours for a while.

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 06:42 PM
im debating why we let anyone hurt america.

Yet another example of the OP's intention to start as much shit as possible. As opposed to inspiring intelligent debate.
Acts and CheeseWars need to get together for a circle jerk sometimes. They could yank each others chains instead of ours for a while.

Pale Rider
12-14-2007, 06:45 PM
Oh hell yeah we got it! Really I don't like standard American pilsners like Coors and Bud but if i'd said go get me a McMenamins Kris Kringle Ale you'd have said what the fuck!

Right now i'd take a shot of Cuervo and a Pabst to be honest:laugh2:

I like the beers with more flavor myself, especially the Irish beers like Harp, the English beer, Newcastle, or even our very own Nevada beer, Sierra Pale Ale. But hey, PABST was the very first beer I ever drank, so I'll join you in that shot of Cuervo and the PBR bro... :beer:

OCA
12-14-2007, 06:54 PM
please explain to me, how helping illegals is not under mining america?

How exactly are they helping illegals?

I'm for amnesty for all non felony committing illegals already in country so if they are helping ones already here i'm for it.

OCA
12-14-2007, 07:01 PM
im debating why we let anyone hurt america.

You don't understand a fucking thing, you know nothing about what hurts or what helps America.

If you are concerned about what hurts America so much why don't you figure out why the powers that be through the years have allowed te dollar to be outpaced to where it is no longer the most powerful currency on planet and therefore has made America weaker.

gabosaurus
12-14-2007, 07:47 PM
Idiots like Acts hurt our country by encouraging hatred and division. There are actually a LARGE number of Latinos who are here fairly. They have played by the rules and contribute greatly to the welfare of society.
As I have said before, Mexican-American citizens (and those here legally, but not yet citizens) are among the harshest critics of illegal immigration. Because they are the ones who lose jobs to the illegals, who are willing to work for less pay.
You don't hear them say so publicly. They don't want to be seen as "traitors" to their own people. Same reason that a lot of Americans of Middle Eastern heritage try to keep out of the spotlight. They don't want to be lumped in with the dissidents. There are cheats and freeloaders of every ethnicity and group. But those are not the norm. Most Latinos are extremely hard working people. Don't judge them until you live with them.

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 08:05 PM
fine, you pay for their future medicare, medicaid and social security.

We cant afford it now for legal americans as it is.

Aclu has sued cities who try to combat illegal immigration, they believe illegals have rights.

I disagree on both counts, thats how their helping

and la raza and lilac, advocate for illegals

No amnesty period, u came here illegally, u r gone
How exactly are they helping illegals?

I'm for amnesty for all non felony committing illegals already in country so if they are helping ones already here i'm for it.

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 08:11 PM
and lets pay for their future kids, anchor babies to go to colleges, after all you want to give them amnesty.

wanna bend over for em too while your at it, cause financially, you are with the amnesty idea.

Pale Rider
12-14-2007, 09:14 PM
and lets pay for their future kids, anchor babies to go to colleges, after all you want to give them amnesty.

wanna bend over for em too while your at it, cause financially, you are with the amnesty idea.

Not in this life time.

Kathianne
12-14-2007, 09:31 PM
call me retentive, but I'm still stuck on the analogy of asshole,
Your opinion, is like an asshole, worthless at best, stupid at worst...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anus

Really, sorry. It's where the conversation went...

OCA
12-14-2007, 09:38 PM
fine, you pay for their future medicare, medicaid and social security.

We cant afford it now for legal americans as it is.

Aclu has sued cities who try to combat illegal immigration, they believe illegals have rights.

I disagree on both counts, thats how their helping

and la raza and lilac, advocate for illegals

No amnesty period, u came here illegally, u r gone

Why are you people so stupid? If they are made citizens they start paying into all that shit, and who the fuck is to say they don't become very successful and never use that shit.

There is no way they will be rounded up and deported, ever. Its amnersty or nothing.

82Marine89
12-14-2007, 09:54 PM
Why are you people so stupid? If they are made citizens they start paying into all that shit, and who the fuck is to say they don't become very successful and never use that shit.

There is no way they will be rounded up and deported, ever. Its amnersty or nothing.

If they wanted to be Americans, they would have done it legally. These people want Constitutional rights, but do nothing to support the Constitution. They protest in our streets flying Mexican flags saying this is Mexican land. They demand we build schools for them to educate their children, but they refuse to speak our language. Yes, they pay payroll taxes, but this does not cover the burden of expense that we Americans pay to cover their use of our medical system, social services, and public school system. I refuse to hand out citizenship to these folks.

You are right that they will never be rounded up and deported. There is no political will to do so. The pubbies view them as cheap labor, the dems view them as a voting block. I am for enforcement of existing laws on employers. If you make the employer so scared that he will not hire them and you take away the freebies that you and I pay for, the majority of them will self deport. The ones that don't can then be apprehended and deported.

Kathianne
12-14-2007, 09:56 PM
If they wanted to be Americans, they would have done it legally. These people want Constitutional rights, but do nothing to support the Constitution. They protest in our streets flying Mexican flags saying this is Mexican land. They demand we build schools for them to educate their children, but they refuse to speak our language. Yes, they pay payroll taxes, but this does not cover the burden of expense that we Americans pay to cover their use of our medical system, social services, and public school system. I refuse to hand out citizenship to these folks.

You are right that they will never be rounded up and deported. There is no political will to do so. The pubbies view them as cheap labor, the dems view them as a voting block. I am for enforcement of existing laws on employers. If you make the employer so scared that he will not hire them and you take away the freebies that you and I pay for, the majority of them will self deport. The ones that don't can then be apprehended and deported.

You and me both, puts the onus where it belongs. Like many, I don't blame the illegals. Like many, I don't think the illegals should have a skip consequences card.

OCA
12-14-2007, 10:06 PM

What exactly should they do to show they support the constitution 82?

82Marine89
12-14-2007, 10:09 PM

Quit trying to turn my country into Mexico.

Kathianne
12-14-2007, 10:14 PM

How about following the laws of the later part of 20th C? Not early?

hjmick
call me retentive, but I'm still stuck on the analogy of asshole,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anus

Really, sorry. It's where the conversation went...

Personally, I would have gone with, "Everbody has one and most of them stink."

82Marine89
http://aftermathnews.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/mexican_flag_american_flag_upsidedown.jpg

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/democrat-protest-literature.jpg

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/may2006/040506protest1.jpg

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com/Mexican-Homeland-Signs.jpg

OCA
12-14-2007, 10:55 PM
Quit trying to turn my country into Mexico.

How exactly are they trying to turn it into Mexico?

OCA
12-14-2007, 10:57 PM
How about following the laws of the later part of 20th C? Not early?

How don't the majority follow those laws?

82Marine89
12-14-2007, 10:57 PM
How exactly are they trying to turn it into Mexico?

See the post above yours.

Kathianne
12-14-2007, 10:58 PM
How don't the majority follow those laws?

You are kidding? From the late 20's on, we've had immigration laws.

OCA
12-14-2007, 11:05 PM
http://aftermathnews.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/mexican_flag_american_flag_upsidedown.jpg

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/democrat-protest-literature.jpg

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/may2006/040506protest1.jpg

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com/Mexican-Homeland-Signs.jpg

Strictly historically speaking only it is true that the southwest U.S. is part of their ancestral homeland.

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 11:06 PM
look up the pendleton 8.

MADRASSAS! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

This shit is too much! Can anyone say brainwash?

What subversives are putting military men and women on trial?

Kathianne
12-14-2007, 11:10 PM
As for Mexicans here illegally. US employers should be held responsible for legality. Those that return to Mexico and have skills in demand in US, should have preferential treatment, call it the affirmative action for illegals.Untill 2010, then all accomodations are off.

82Marine89
12-14-2007, 11:12 PM
Strictly historically speaking only it is true that the southwest U.S. is part of their ancestral homeland.

Are you willing to give it back to them?

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 11:15 PM
Until they lost a war, so now its not theirs, and should grow a pair and quit whining.

You wouldnt know history, if it bit you in the ass.

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 11:16 PM
of course he is, he is an illegal alien apologist.

OCA
12-14-2007, 11:53 PM

Personally I don't give a shit, grew up in Califiornia and never had problems with Mexicans and if they were legal or illegal nobody gave a shit.

I guess I just don't care to be honest.

OCA
12-14-2007, 11:56 PM
As for Mexicans here illegally. US employers should be held responsible for legality. Those that return to Mexico and have skills in demand in US, should have preferential treatment, call it the affirmative action for illegals.Untill 2010, then all accomodations are off.

Let me ask you this Kath: why should employers have to pay legals(provided there are legal Americans lining up to take the jobs illegals currently hold which is a phallacy) more money for less work?

red states rule
12-14-2007, 11:56 PM
Personally I don't give a shit, grew up in Califiornia and never had problems with Mexicans and if they were legal or illegal nobody gave a shit.

So you want to reward illegal behavior? What message does that send to the folks who waited in line and came here by following the rules?

OCA
12-14-2007, 11:57 PM
Until they lost a war, so now its not theirs, and should grow a pair and quit whining.

You wouldnt know history, if it bit you in the ass.

By this statement Raymond you prove you know absolutely shit about this subject.

Go count cards.

red states rule
12-14-2007, 11:59 PM
By this statement Raymond you prove you know absolutely shit about this subject.

Go count cards.

My you really backed up your position with that post.

OCA
So you want to reward illegal behavior? What message does that send to the folks who waited in line and came here by following the rules?

There are currently very few waiting in line, America is not the mecca it once was given all our economic and social problems. Who if given the choice would willingly choose to raise a family here?

actsnoblemartin
This is the dumbest statement I have ever heard.

This isnt about mexicans, its about legal vs illegal.

Im shocked that you dont know that mexicans are the only people who can be legal or illegal.

red states rule
12-15-2007, 12:00 AM
There are currently very few waiting in line, America is not the mecca it once was given all our economic and social problems. Who if given the choice would willingly choose to raise a family here?

I do not see millions trying to LEAVE America to build a new life in another country

America is the worlds economic and miitary superpower

actsnoblemartin
12-15-2007, 12:01 AM
wow, nice that you had to tell me you werent racist errrr, had no problems with mexicans, when no one asked you.

and funny, how youre biggoted against anyone with a disability.

Go count cards.

OCA
12-15-2007, 12:02 AM
This isnt about mexicans, its about legal vs illegal.

BWAAAAAAAAH thats a fucking lie!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I sure haven't heard much about the illegal Scandinavians in our midst! LMFAO!

red states rule
12-15-2007, 12:03 AM

I sure haven't heard much about the ilegal Scandinavians in our midst! LMFAO!

How about the Muslim terrorists we have caught who are here illegaly? We need to seal the border and enforce the law

OCA
12-15-2007, 12:03 AM
wow, nice that you had to tell me you werent racist errrr, had no problems with mexicans, when no one asked you.

and funny, how youre biggoted against anyone with a disability.

Not against anyone, just morons who aren't as smart as the rest of us but think they are.

And it was damn nice that I told you that wasn't it Raymond?

OCA
12-15-2007, 12:04 AM
How about the Muslim terrorists we have caught who are here illegaly? We need to seal the border and enforce the law

Different story altogether.

actsnoblemartin
12-15-2007, 12:05 AM
They come from all over the world.

http://immigrationcounters.com/

I sure haven't heard much about the ilegal Scandinavians in our midst! LMFAO!

red states rule
12-15-2007, 12:06 AM
Different story altogether.

Not interested since it blows your ass out of the water?

red states rule
12-15-2007, 12:07 AM

OCA just took another direct hit :lol:

actsnoblemartin
12-15-2007, 12:07 AM
http://www.city-journal.org/html/14_1_the_illegal_alien.html

The Illegal-Alien Crime Wave
Heather Mac Donald EMAIL
RESPOND
PRINT

Some of the most violent criminals at large today are illegal aliens. Yet in cities where the crime these aliens commit is highest, the police cannot use the most obvious tool to apprehend them: their immigration status. In Los Angeles, for example, dozens of members of a ruthless Salvadoran prison gang have sneaked back into town after having been deported for such crimes as murder, assault with a deadly weapon, and drug trafficking. Police officers know who they are and know that their mere presence in the country is a felony. Yet should a cop arrest an illegal gangbanger for felonious reentry, it is he who will be treated as a criminal, for violating the LAPD’s rule against enforcing immigration law.

The LAPD’s ban on immigration enforcement mirrors bans in immigrant-saturated cities around the country, from New York and Chicago to San Diego, Austin, and Houston. These “sanctuary policies” generally prohibit city employees, including the cops, from reporting immigration violations to federal authorities.

Such laws testify to the sheer political power of immigrant lobbies, a power so irresistible that police officials shrink from even mentioning the illegal-alien crime wave. “We can’t even talk about it,” says a frustrated LAPD captain. “People are afraid of a backlash from Hispanics.” Another LAPD commander in a predominantly Hispanic, gang-infested district sighs: “I would get a firestorm of criticism if I talked about [enforcing the immigration law against illegals].” Neither captain would speak for attribution.

But however pernicious in themselves, sanctuary rules are a symptom of a much broader disease: the nation’s near-total loss of control over immigration policy. Fifty years ago, immigration policy might have driven immigration numbers, but today the numbers drive policy. The nonstop increase of immigration is reshaping the language and the law to dissolve any distinction between legal and illegal aliens and, ultimately, the very idea of national borders.

OCA
12-15-2007, 12:08 AM
Not interested since it blows your ass out of the water?

Nice try, it is a different story altogether or is comprehension not a strong suit of yours?

I'll see if I can find something to cut and paste so you will understand better.

82Marine89
12-15-2007, 12:09 AM

I care. Our Founders and many great generations after them gave up too much to make this country as great as it is. I, for one, refuse to spit on their graves by giving away what they died for.

actsnoblemartin
http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/isacrime.html

Illegal Immigration is a Crime

Under Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien," any citizen of any country other than the United States who:

Enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers; or

Eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers; or

Attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact;
has committed a federal crime.

Violations are punishable by criminal fines and imprisonment for up to six months. Repeat offenses can bring up to two years in prison. Additional civil fines may be imposed at the discretion of immigration judges, but civil fines do not negate the criminal sanctions or nature of the offense.

See: Unlawful entry a crime since '29 - Rocky Mountain News -- June 11, 2006

red states rule
Nice try, it is a different story altogether or is comprehension not a strong suit of yours?

I'll see if I can find something to cut and paste so you will understand better.

Both Muslims and Mexicans come and go across the borders as they please.

Sorry if your tough talking BS falls flat

red states rule
12-15-2007, 12:10 AM
I care. Our Founders and many great generations after them gave up too much to make this country as great as it is. I, for one, refuse to spit on their graves by giving away what they died for.

OCA must be one of the "open borders" crowd

OCA
12-15-2007, 12:12 AM

Read the site again! (I love it when someone else's link proves me right)

It specifically says Mexico and Latin America!:laugh2::laugh2:

They don't come from all over the world.

OCA
12-15-2007, 12:14 AM
OCA must be one of the "open borders" crowd

Nope, nice try though Rush.

Seal the borders first then grant amnesty to all non-felon illegals already in country.

I've said that hundreds of tiomes here but you guys usually ignore shit like facts.

red states rule
12-15-2007, 12:16 AM

Seal the borders first then grant amnesty to all non-felon illegals already in country.

I've said that hundreds of tiomes here but you guys usually ignore shit like facts.

Sure, grant amnesty now, and again in 20 years when the number of illegals reaches another 20 million

Rewarding illegal behavior never works

OCA
12-15-2007, 12:16 AM
Both Muslims and Mexicans come and go across the borders as they please.

Sorry if your tough talking BS falls flat

Flat? RSR, I''ve just been jealous that everybody else lately has had a piece of your ass, tonight its BEEN my turn.........whens dessert?

I think maybe any pain meds you might be on have made you just stupid enough to tangle with me and get pounded again for about the dozenth time, you simply aren't equal to the task.

OCA
12-15-2007, 12:17 AM
Sure, grant amnesty now, and again in 20 years when the number of illegals reaches another 20 million

Rewarding illegal behavior never works

What? Afraid you won't ever be able to stem the flow? Glad you finally admitted that.

red states rule
12-15-2007, 12:19 AM
Flat? RSR, I''ve just been jealous that everybody else lately has had a piece of your ass, tonight its BEEN my turn.........whens dessert?

I think maybe any pain meds you might be on have made you just stupid enough to tangle with me and get pounded again for about the dozenth time, you simply aren't equal to the task.

You talk a big game, but you just blow hot air. Next to MM you are one of most pathic and arrogant assholes on the board

You are one of few who are not taken seriously - you rants are for good only for minor comic relief

actsnoblemartin
12-15-2007, 12:22 AM
http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3b30c0535a05.htm

MYTHS AND HALF-TRUTHS ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

VCT Web Posted 1/17/2000

MYTH: America has lots of room to double the population (The U.S. Census Bureau says that the U.S. population will double this century).

TRUTH: The open spaces one sees from an airplane are not where the 260 million new immigrants and their families will settle. They will settle in the already overcrowded urban areas of the country just like they always have. Much of America's open spaces are occupied by food production for our own people and to sustain tens of millions of people in other countries. Open spaces are also part of our national heritage of parks and wilderness. A U.S. Census spokesman recently said we shouldn't be very crowded even at twice the population because we still will have only about a fourth the density of England. This irresponsible "trick" statement averages our open spaces, much of which is farmland, parks, and otherwise uninhabitable land, into the equation. In the sections of the country where most Americans live, we are already very much as crowded as are Europeans. And do we want to live like Europeans who centuries ago destroyed most of their wild areas.

(More at link)

82Marine89
12-15-2007, 12:23 AM

Why grant them amnesty?

OCA
12-15-2007, 12:23 AM
You talk a big game, but you just blow hot air. Next to MM you are one of most pathic and arrogant assholes on the board

You are one of few who are not taken seriously - you rants are for good only for minor comic relief

Unfortunately saying that over and over will not make it true.

Either debate and stop with the false victory cries or find another thread. If you choose to stay you know that platter is coming with that big old ass of yours on it.

Should I start busting out the stuff on how the American economy has been molded through the decades to rely on this source of cheap labor? That if this labor goes there is nothing to replace it and its bye bye economy?

red states rule
12-15-2007, 12:24 AM
Why grant them amnesty?

He probably need to keep his hired help on the payroll

red states rule
12-15-2007, 12:24 AM
Unfortunately saying that over and over will not make it true.

Either debate and stop with the false victory cries or find another thread. If you choose to stay you know that platter is coming with that big old ass of yours on it.

Should I start busting out the stuff on how the American economy has been molded through the decades to rely on this source of cheap labor? That if this labor goes there is nothing to replace it and its bye bye economy?

Read my thread on the top 10 economic myths of 2007

actsnoblemartin
12-15-2007, 12:25 AM
dont worry about him, he couldnt smell bullshit if it was right next to him. A bonafide faggot, he is.

red states rule
12-15-2007, 12:26 AM
dont worry about him, he couldnt smell bullshit if it was right next to him. A bonafide faggot, he is.

He IS the BS

actsnoblemartin
12-15-2007, 12:26 AM
youre giving him too much credit, he cant read, cause all he can do is apologize, and pretend illegals only come from mexican.

what a dope.

82Marine89
12-15-2007, 12:27 AM
to stay you know that platter is coming with that big old ass of yours on it.

...what would happen if all 20 million or more vacated America? The answers may surprise you!

* In California, if 3.5 million illegal aliens moved back to Mexico, it would leave an extra $10.2 billion to spend on overloaded school systems, bankrupted hospitals and overrun prisons. It would leave highways cleaner, safer and less congested. Everyone could understand one another as English became the dominate language again.
* In Colorado, 500,000 illegal migrants, plus their 300,000 kids and grand-kids – would move back "home," mostly to Mexico. That would save Coloradans an estimated $2 billion (other experts say $7 BIL) annually in taxes that pay for schooling, medical, social-services and incarceration costs. It means 12,000 gang members would vanish out of Denver alone.
* Colorado would save more than $20 million in prison costs, and the terror that those 7,300 alien criminals set upon local citizens. Denver Officer Don Young and hundreds of Colorado victims would not have suffered death, accidents, rapes and other crimes by illegals.
* Denver Public Schools would not suffer a 67 percent drop out/flunk out rate via thousands of illegal alien students speaking 41 different languages. At least 200,000 vehicles would vanish from our gridlocked cities in Colorado. Denver's four percent unemployment rate would vanish as our working poor would gain jobs at a living wage.
* In Florida, 1.5 million illegals would return the Sunshine State back to America, the rule of law and English.
* In Chicago, Illinois, 2.1 million illegals would free up hospitals, schools, prisons and highways for a safer, cleaner and more crime-free experience.
(http://www.aspenpost.net/2007/10/29/what-if-20-million-illegal-aliens-vacated-america/)

OCA
Why grant them amnesty?

Its not logistically or financially possible to find and deport an estimated 18,000,000 people so I say why not, instead of the endless moaning about how they don't pay into the system, grant them citizenship, get them into the system and start collecting all the usual taxes from them.

Seriously, we can't find 1 guy on the Pakistani/Afghani border just how in the hell are we gonna find and deport 18,000,000 people? Even with the political will?

red states rule
youre giving him too much credit, he cant read, cause all he can do is apologize, and pretend illegals only come from mexican.

what a dope.

He can join Shattered on the hop.com site

OCA
12-15-2007, 12:28 AM

Unfortunately its not a myth, check out Vegas next time you go.

actsnoblemartin
12-15-2007, 12:29 AM
he is just like a muslim terrorist apologist.

A liar, an ignoramous, and a retard.

F him.

OCA
12-15-2007, 12:31 AM

boring

OCA
12-15-2007, 12:31 AM
he is just like a muslim terrorist apologist.

A liar, an ignoramous, and a retard.

F him.

*goes personal*

owned

OCA
12-15-2007, 12:33 AM
Hey 82 we'll continue this somewhere else, a couple of hijackers have shit theirselves in this thread.

actsnoblemartin
12-15-2007, 12:34 AM
it will cost more to give them amnesty in the long run, then to deport them.

If you give them citizenship, for every 33 cents they will pay, they will get 99 cents worth of service, it wont work.

and if we can pay for the iraq war, we can pay to deport them.

Though i respect this post.

Its not logistically or financially possible to find and deport an estimated 18,000,000 people so I say why not, instead of the endless moaning about how they don't pay into the system, grant them citizenship, get them into the system and start collecting all the usual taxes from them.

Seriously, we can't find 1 guy on the Pakistani/Afghani border just how in the hell are we gonna find and deport 18,000,000 people? Even with the political will?

actsnoblemartin
12-15-2007, 12:36 AM
you call me raymond and tell me to count counds, and youre trying to take the moral high ground.

Thats like the rapist, trying to take his victim out to dinner.

*goes personal*

owned

OCA
12-15-2007, 12:38 AM
it will cost more to give them amnesty in the long run, then to deport them.

If you give them citizenship, for every 33 cents they will pay, they will get 99 cents worth of service, it wont work.

and if we can pay for the iraq war, we can pay to deport them.

Though i respect this post.

Take your respect and shove it up your ass Raymond.

The 33 vs 99 analogy is wrong, for if it were true that would go for every AMERICAN who uses services.................and it also assumes that illegals would continue to use services instead of having such things as employer provided healthcare and the like.

In fact i'd bet that they would use much less services than native born American since by all accounts they are much more hard working and therefore more able to provide for theirselves.

OCA
12-15-2007, 12:40 AM
you call me raymond and tell me to count counds, and youre trying to take the moral high ground.

Thats like the rapist, trying to take his victim out to dinner.

Are you saying that all people named Raymond are morons? Why I know a few Raymonds and I assure you they are not morons and they love their name.

Counting cards is a phenomenal feat.

82Marine89
12-15-2007, 12:47 AM

I could care less about Osama. He's probably dead. Illegals, and those that cater to them, are killing this country.

I love how you and others say it is logistically and/or financially impossible to deport all illegals. Allow local law enforcement to question a persons immigration status without the ACLU or congressional democrats getting their panties in a bunch. Use the money that is now going to pork barrel projects to fund the enforcement and deportation program. These two items alone debunk your claims.

OCA
12-15-2007, 12:56 AM
I could care less about Osama. He's probably dead. Illegals, and those that cater to them, are killing this country.

I love how you and others say it is logistically and/or financially impossible to deport all illegals. Allow local law enforcement to question a persons immigration status without the ACLU or congressional democrats getting their panties in a bunch. Use the money that is now going to pork barrel projects to fund the enforcement and deportation program. These two items alone debunk your claims.

I'd have to look hard at the numbers but I gotta believe that we aren't able to fathom the amount of money that will be needed to undertake such an effort. I'm not sure that diverting pork barrel money(yeah like that will ever happen in our lifetime!) would be near enough to cover it.

You would agree though that if a Demo gets in in '08 that any thoughts of deportation are out the window, no?

Also i'm a little leary of the cops questioning immigration status thing although I see its purpose, pretty sure it would lead to at some time or another people of Latino descent being harrassed or pulled over simply to ask for immigration status or proof of citizenship. If they were busted for something or other I got no problem at that time with the cops determining status but I don't want cops just pulling people over for that and I think that would be an eventuality.

82Marine89
12-15-2007, 01:11 AM
I'd have to look hard at the numbers but I gotta believe that we aren't able to fathom the amount of money that will be needed to undertake such an effort. I'm not sure that diverting pork barrel money(yeah like that will ever happen in our lifetime!) would be near enough to cover it.

It's a start and once the illegals see we are serious, they will self deport and stop coming here in mass numbers

You would agree though that if a Demo gets in in '08 that any thoughts of deportation are out the window, no?

I'd go as far to say the same about a pubbie.

Also i'm a little leary of the cops questioning immigration status thing although I see its purpose, pretty sure it would lead to at some time or another people of Latino descent being harrassed or pulled over simply to ask for immigration status or proof of citizenship. If they were busted for something or other I got no problem at that time with the cops determining status but I don't want cops just pulling people over for that and I think that would be an eventuality.

I would only support it if it were done while enforcing civil law. Stopping people solely to check immigration status is reserved for the Border Patrol.

Kathianne
12-15-2007, 06:05 AM
Let me ask you this Kath: why should employers have to pay legals(provided there are legal Americans lining up to take the jobs illegals currently hold which is a phallacy) more money for less work?

Let me ask this, why not just let the employers own those workers here illegally and be done with the whole charade? Seriously, this is the point to which you are going. You want to pull the rug from under our employment base and undermine our sovereignty as much as the illegals want to. All the time saying, "Good Mexican workers, bad lower class American workers." It's BS.

red states rule
12-15-2007, 08:54 AM

Most Dems, some Republicans, and I suspect OCA have another reason for giving illegals a pass.

They see them as a voting block. When you give illegals a drivers license they are also given a voter registration form

The illegals lies and checks he/she is a US citizen and BOOM - the illegals can now vote in our elections

5stringJeff
12-15-2007, 01:34 PM

OK, I considered it for about .0000351 seconds, which is about how long it takes my synapses to start firing. Speech could hurt the country, depending on what type of speech it is. Regardless, freedom of speech is much more important than speech that "could" harm the country in some subjective amorphous way.

Yurt
12-15-2007, 07:33 PM

What about more enforcement for those that hire illegal?

82Marine89
12-15-2007, 07:39 PM
I have to say that this thread has raised my respect level for OCA. We might not agree on this topic, but he has been willing to look at my point of view and give it some thought. We haven't argued, we haven't called each other names. If this is the OCA that a few of you old timers often refer to for his posting ability, I can understand why. He has made me prove my point, but has been willing to listen to what I have said.

To OCA...:clap:

Kathianne
12-15-2007, 07:44 PM
I have to say that this thread has raised my respect level for OCA. We might not agree on this topic, but he has been willing to look at my point of view and give it some thought. We haven't argued, we haven't called each other names. If this is the OCA that a few of you old timers often refer to for his posting ability, I can understand why. He has made me prove my point, but has been willing to listen to what I have said.

Yep, OCA is very capable of thoughtful and insightful analysis. He has said he devolved because of the tenor of the board, but that ignores those of us that truly wish discourse. I've noticed his posting has been improving to the OCA of old, I'm so glad to see it! I have Chessy on ignore, where he belongs. Thanks to NM he's showing up on other site, but they have ignore too!

OCA
12-15-2007, 08:11 PM

No problem 82, but give me some time i'm sure I can call you a name or two:laugh2:

:salute:

OCA
12-15-2007, 08:23 PM
Yep, OCA is very capable of thoughtful and insightful analysis. He has said he devolved because of the tenor of the board, but that ignores those of us that truly wish discourse. I've noticed his posting has been improving to the OCA of old, I'm so glad to see it! I have Chessy on ignore, where he belongs. Thanks to NM he's showing up on other site, but they have ignore too!

Devolved! Indeed!

My problem is is that i'm the most stubborn bastard you'll ever want to meet. I know that that meatstick(credit to hjmick for expanding my insult vocabulary) Chester is about as intelligent as a beer garden portapottie but I cannot let someone run their piehole about me unchecked no matter what forum its in.

Plus i'm afraid my list of things that make one a fool and an idiot is longer that the list of things that makes one not a fool and an idiot and that makes me irritable. Currently though we have 3 sold idiots and fools on this board.

Kathianne
12-15-2007, 08:25 PM
Devolved! Indeed!

My problem is is that i'm the most stubborn bastard you'll ever want to meet. I know that that meatstick(credit to hjmick for expanding my insult vocabulary) Chester is about as intelligent as a beer garden portapottie but I cannot let someone run their piehole about me unchecked no matter what forum its in.

Plus i'm afraid my list of things that make one a fool and an idiot is longer that the list of things that makes one not a fool and an idiot and that makes me irritable. Currently though we have 3 sold idiots and fools on this board.
Indeed my friend, when you 'battle' with them, at the exclusion of adding to the substance of the board, you've devolved. I'm glad you are back in full fashion!

82Marine89
12-15-2007, 08:33 PM
No problem 82, but give me some time i'm sure I can call you a name or two:laugh2:

:salute:

:laugh2: <---- and no, I'm not NM

Yurt
12-15-2007, 08:46 PM
:laugh2: <---- and no, I'm not NM

:popcorn:

actsnoblemartin
12-16-2007, 02:26 AM
Hey..

nm is my friend, and oca calls me plenty of names, he is not worthy of your praise.

OCA
12-16-2007, 10:13 AM
Hey..

nm is my friend, and oca calls me plenty of names, he is not worthy of your praise.

Jealousy sucks, don't it Raymond?

red states rule
12-16-2007, 10:14 AM
Jealousy sucks, don't it Raymond?

You should know. Maybe one day you will grow up and get over it

OCA
12-16-2007, 10:25 AM
You should know. Maybe one day you will grow up and get over it

Very intelligent response, my body and mind have never known one day of jealousy............ever.

I simply call fools out on the mat.................ring a bell?

red states rule
12-16-2007, 10:27 AM
Very intelligent response, my body and mind have never known one day of jealousy............ever.

I simply call fools out on the mat.................ring a bell?

You suffer from many things and jealousy is one. You never grew up and have less maturity then a 4 years old

OCA
12-16-2007, 10:32 AM
You suffer from many things and jealousy is one. You never grew up and have less maturity then a 4 years old

So says RSR! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Continue to cut and paste my friend to your heart's content.

I'm among the most mature here, my self esteem is not based upon pot count........ring a bell?

red states rule
12-16-2007, 10:34 AM
So says RSR! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Continue to cut and paste my friend to your heart's content.

I'm among the most mature here, my self esteem is not based upon pot count........ring a bell?

Bck to cut and paste talking point? When one has nothing left, they fall back on their worn out playbook

Your arrogance is based on nothing you have shown - except your arrogance and contempt for anyone who disagrees with you

Anger managment classes may help

OCA
12-16-2007, 10:38 AM
Bck to cut and paste talking point? When one has nothing left, they fall back on their worn out playbook

Your arrogance is based on nothing you have shown - except your arrogance and contempt for anyone who disagrees with you

Anger managment classes may help

Its a very effective talking point.

Spammers kick ass!

I haven't even cracked open my playbook on you, the no huddle offense is all I need for you.

But then again all I have to do is listen to Limbaugh to know what you think and what you will say, you are a Suffolk ewe.

red states rule
12-16-2007, 10:41 AM
Its a very effective talking point.

Spammers kick ass!

I haven't even cracked open my playbook on you, the no huddle offense is all I need for you.

But then again all I have to do is listen to Limbaugh to know what you think and what you will say, you are a Suffolk ewe.

Your point is - or do you need your pacifier before we continue

OCA
12-16-2007, 10:47 AM
Your point is - or do you need your pacifier before we continue

Your infantile pricks are worthless against someone of my enormous stature.

The point is you are a joke, no original thought in your head.

And I know this way too hard for you to understand but think about this: you attacked me in this thread.....so who is jealous or envious of who?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Damn I love it when I bring another horse into my corral and lock it in there.

red states rule
12-16-2007, 10:50 AM
Your infantile pricks are worthless against someone of my enormous stature.

The point is you are a joke, no original thought in your head.

And I know this way too hard for you to understand but think about this: you attacked me in this thread.....so who is jealous or envious of who?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Damn I love it when I bring another horse into my corral and lock it in there.

You made the first attack on my first post on this thread

The only talent you have is inflating your "abilities"

OCA
12-16-2007, 10:54 AM

You mean this post of mine? This is the first in this thread from me in response to you. Sorry dumbass, no one here will construe that as an attack.

You simply are wrong, be a man for once and admit it. Your envy of me is written all over your posts.

OCA
12-16-2007, 10:55 AM
Again, I prove RSR to be a liar, it makes me sad but it has to be done.

red states rule
12-16-2007, 10:57 AM
Again, I prove RSR to be a liar, it makes me sad but it has to be done.

You ahve proved nothing except what a moron you are

Post 77 proves you are the liar - you made the first insult and attack - not me

All because I asked you a reasonable question

OCA
12-16-2007, 11:01 AM
You ahve proved nothing except what a moron you are

Post 77 proves you are the liar - you made the first insult and attack - not me

All because I asked you a reasonable question

Towards Raymond yes, he's a fucking mental gimp and desrves every bit of it. I should get a medal for calling him out on all his idiocies.

But back to you......or are you two attatched at the penis and sphincter?

red states rule
12-16-2007, 11:02 AM
Towards Raymond yes, he's a fucking mental gimp and desrves every bit of it. I should get a medal for calling him out on all his idiocies.

But back to you......or are you two attatched at the penis and sphincter?

So the liar - when busted - now has a temper tantrum.

OCA
12-16-2007, 11:06 AM
You made the first attack on my first post on this thread

The only talent you have is inflating your "abilities"

What does the word "my" mean to you kid?

It is simply amazing when people, while frothing at the mouth from their envy, forget what they actually wrote.

My point is proven, the outcome of this skirmish is solidy decided in my favor, flail away if you must i'm off to xmas shop.

red states rule
12-16-2007, 11:09 AM
What does the word "my" mean to you kid?

It is simply amazing when people, while frothing at the mouth from their envy, forget what they actually wrote.

My point is proven, the outcome of this skirmish is solidy decided in my favor, flail away if you must i'm off to xmas shop.

liars like you always change the subject or run away when caught

OCA
12-16-2007, 12:18 PM
liars like you always change the subject or run away when caught

:bang3::bang3::bang3::trolls::trolls:

waterrescuedude2000
12-17-2007, 01:06 AM
Deport all of them. I am tired of them not trying to learn English. I went to wal mart and the music was in SPANISH there is something wrong with that picture we are in america they can learn to speak english and assimilate. If not get the fuck out of our country.

red states rule
12-17-2007, 05:39 AM
Deport all of them. I am tired of them not trying to learn English. I went to wal mart and the music was in SPANISH there is something wrong with that picture we are in america they can learn to speak english and assimilate. If not get the fuck out of our country.

Why do I have to push "1" for English when I call most companies?

Pale Rider
12-17-2007, 02:36 PM
If something isn't done, and soon, like within the next Presidency, that satifies the majority, there will be trouble, and I mean violence. The harder the illegals push, and the harder the illegal supporters push, the more it pisses off the majority. Troubles coming. Mark my words.

red states rule
12-17-2007, 10:26 PM
If something isn't done, and soon, like within the next Presidency, that satifies the majority, there will be trouble, and I mean violence. The harder the illegals push, and the harder the illegal supporters push, the more it pisses off the majority. Troubles coming. Mark my words.

It is very sad, but true

Pale Rider
12-17-2007, 11:01 PM
It is very sad, but true

I'll tell ya what, if the citizens of America rose up and kicked all the illegals out at the point of a gun barrel, that would be a HAPPY day for me, not sad.

That day may be a lot closer than a lot would like to admit.

red states rule
12-17-2007, 11:04 PM
I'll tell ya what, if the citizens of America rose up and kicked all the illegals out at the point of a gun barrel, that would be a HAPPY day for me, not sad.

That day may be a lot closer than a lot would like to admit.

It may come to that one day

actsnoblemartin
12-18-2007, 01:43 AM
Deport the illegals, oca is an illegal alien apologist, and contributes nothing to this board.