PDA

View Full Version : Hillary needs to schedule foot surgery

gabosaurus
12-14-2007, 07:56 PM
How many times has Hillary Clinton (or one of her underlings) shot her campaign in the foot recently? More than a few times. I figured she would wait until the primaries began to self-destruct. Perhaps she is getting an early start.
This is why I have stated here that Hillary Clinton has zero chance of being the Dem nominee in 2008. She can't keep her mouth shut about sensitive subjects. Her position has more waffles than IHOP on a Sunday morning. She talks out of both sides of her mouth, often at the same time. Her support is rapidly eroding.
I am waiting for her climatic blow to the head, her "Dean scream" that signals her final plummet.
How can Hillary hopes to have ANY chance if she has Bill out taking about the "sanctity of marriage and the preservation of the American family." She might as well send out Gennifer Flowers and Monica Lewinsky to campaign for her.

diuretic
12-14-2007, 08:25 PM
She's acting very weird lately. Obama looks like a statesman compared to her antics.

Kathianne
12-14-2007, 08:35 PM
Finally she'll be able to divorce Bill and go with her real love. I think this was planned.