PDA

View Full Version : the rock and roll hall of fame is a joke.

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 08:00 PM
I have one message to all the voters for the rock and roll hall of fame, for even nominating madonna

:fu:

The carpenters should have been in there 13 years ago!

dan
12-14-2007, 09:58 PM
The carpenters should have been in there 13 years ago!

:gay:

Love her or hate her (I hate her) Madonna has had more affect on the music world than the carpenters ever did.

actsnoblemartin
12-14-2007, 11:24 PM
The carpenters didnt have mtv. and madonna had impact because she was fake, she changed personas more then she changed underwear

she couldnt sing worse crap

she was a fraud.

:gay:

Love her or hate her (I hate her) Madonna has had more affect on the music world than the carpenters ever did.

dan
12-15-2007, 12:18 AM
madonna had impact because she was fake, she changed personas more then she changed underwear

she couldnt sing worse crap

she was a fraud.

Exactly. She taught every current female pop singer how to act!:laugh2:

Gaffer
12-15-2007, 10:14 AM
They need to rename it the pop music hall of fame. It stopped having anything to do with rock and roll years ago.

Said1
12-15-2007, 10:26 AM
If I HAD to chose, I'd pick Madonna.

Oh yeah, like the Carpenters weren't fake?:laugh2:

gabosaurus
12-15-2007, 02:40 PM
Much as I dislike Madonna, she had a definitive influence on music. Which is what the Hall of Fame is all about. It's not merely outstanding musicians.

One exclusion that no one can explain is Carole King. She is one of the greatest singer-songwriters of all time.

Trigg
12-15-2007, 02:47 PM
Much as I dislike Madonna, she had a definitive influence on music. Which is what the Hall of Fame is all about. It's not merely outstanding musicians.

One exclusion that no one can explain is Carole King. She is one of the greatest singer-songwriters of all time.

I have to agree. Madonna, like her or not, has been around for over 20 years and is still current and selling albums....opps showing my age there.....still selling CD's.