PDA

View Full Version : Moon landing

jackass
01-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Anyone know anything about the conspiracy about us not landing on the moon? What are their "facts" behind their thinking?
I ask because I recently say the Red Bull commercial about it.

Mr. P
01-09-2007, 05:02 PM
I remember one line of thinking back then was, ‘We can’t receive a TV signal from California, how could we receive one from the moon’. I’m serious.

jimnyc
01-09-2007, 05:20 PM
I remember seeing a TV show once where they went over the conspiracy on this one. Supposedly rocks in the background showed up in multiple pictures even though the pictures were supposed to be very distant from one another, something about shadows and other crap. They claim that we never landed there and that the whole thing was done in a studio, or area 51.

manu1959
01-09-2007, 05:26 PM
have fun.......

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=moon+landing+faked

Gaffer
01-09-2007, 06:56 PM
Just more silliness. Hollywood at the time did not have the capabilities to make such a film with all their special effects. How is NASA going to do it?

Insein
01-10-2007, 03:05 PM
Another "Common Truth" that has just kept gathering steam through pop culture over the years till one day people will think its true because they don't remeber the actual event any more.

Most recent occurrence for me was a Sci-Fi video game called "Area 51." The main character (voiced by David Duchovny aka Mulder of X-Files) is fighting off aliens and whatnot. He comes along an area where they have a fake moon landing studio setup and a prerecorded script over the speaker system. I think it was more to poke fun at the conspiracy theorists then to say it happened, but there it was nonetheless.

The same will probably happen to 9/11. In 30 or 40 years if the media has their way, Bush will be the one who committed 9/11.

Mr. P
01-10-2007, 03:40 PM
Let’s not forget the flag…The one they planted that was straight out like the wind was blowing. No wind on the moon, so that too is proof we never went and it was all staged.. :D

Gaffer
01-10-2007, 09:35 PM
Another "Common Truth" that has just kept gathering steam through pop culture over the years till one day people will think its true because they don't remeber the actual event any more.

Most recent occurrence for me was a Sci-Fi video game called "Area 51." The main character (voiced by David Duchovny aka Mulder of X-Files) is fighting off aliens and whatnot. He comes along an area where they have a fake moon landing studio setup and a prerecorded script over the speaker system. I think it was more to poke fun at the conspiracy theorists then to say it happened, but there it was nonetheless.

The same will probably happen to 9/11. In 30 or 40 years if the media has their way, Bush will be the one who committed 9/11.

If the media has their way Bush, Channey, Rumsfeld and Rove will be shown sitting in the whitehouse piloting the planes by remote control.

Gunny
01-10-2007, 11:31 PM
Anyone know anything about the conspiracy about us not landing on the moon? What are their "facts" behind their thinking?
I ask because I recently say the Red Bull commercial about it.

I watched it live, in "living B&W" in 1969. The conspiracy hooya is that it was all staged. That would include the shots of the Earth from the Moon.

Another conspiracy theory that would require a cast of hundreds if not thousands, not to mention the succeeding trips.

Gaffer
01-11-2007, 04:49 PM
I watched it live, in "living B&W" in 1969. The conspiracy hooya is that it was all staged. That would include the shots of the Earth from the Moon.

Another conspiracy theory that would require a cast of hundreds if not thousands, not to mention the succeeding trips.

I watched ait live too Gunny. It was really spectacular.

As I said they didn't have the movie making technology back then to fake that. And it would have taken, as you said, a crew of thousands.

Hugh Lincoln
01-13-2007, 09:20 PM
I'm skeptical.

I'm sure we have stuff in orbit, which could explain shots of the earth from outer space. But getting human beings to the moon and back sounds crazy. There was a movie about this called Capricorn One with, of all people, O.J.

O.J. --- now that one wasn't a conspiracy!

TheSage
01-15-2007, 02:26 PM
I watched ait live too Gunny. It was really spectacular.

As I said they didn't have the movie making technology back then to fake that. And it would have taken, as you said, a crew of thousands.

I don't know. It looked pretty low tech to me. It was no "lord of the rings". And at the very least, Im sure the Illuminati have the power to suspend cinematic union rules for their fraudulent productions.

Mr. P
01-15-2007, 02:32 PM
I'm skeptical.

I'm sure we have stuff in orbit, which could explain shots of the earth from outer space. But getting human beings to the moon and back sounds crazy. There was a movie about this called Capricorn One with, of all people, O.J.

O.J. --- now that one wasn't a conspiracy!

Yea but they killed those guys to keep the secret. I forget if the got all of them.

Gaffer
01-15-2007, 02:37 PM
I guess everything is fake. There are no cell phones, there are no satelites, there is no satelite TV. All the shuttle missions are fake and there is no hubble telescope. Even the internet is fake. Your not really online. Your just a part of the Matrix.

TheSage
01-15-2007, 02:38 PM
I guess everything is fake. There are no cell phones, there are no satelites, there is no satelite TV. All the shuttle missions are fake and there is no hubble telescope. Even the internet is fake. Your not really online. Your just a part of the Matrix.
Your over the top sarcastic screeds do nothing to enhance the legitimacy of your position (doggy).

Mr. P
01-15-2007, 02:40 PM
Your over the top sarcastic screeds do nothing to enhance the legitimacy of your position (doggy).

Your over the top ...coming from sage! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TheSage
01-15-2007, 02:55 PM
Your over the top ...coming from sage! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That other freak is saying cell phones are fake. That's wacky.

Gaffer
01-15-2007, 03:05 PM

Cell phones are as fake as the moon walk.

TheSage
01-15-2007, 03:08 PM
Cell phones are as fake as the moon walk.

Good grief, charlie brown, you'll never kick that football. I'll always yank it away. Go practice your "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggh"s.

jackass
01-15-2007, 03:29 PM

Im surprised that you didnt know that the Illuminati hold the patents for the cell phone. They actually have control over all of the cell phone makers. Everytime you talk on it, they are listening.

Gaffer
01-15-2007, 04:42 PM
Im surprised that you didnt know that the Illuminati hold the patents for the cell phone. They actually have control over all of the cell phone makers. Everytime you talk on it, they are listening.

Yep they are listening in on everything adolph says and they are coming to get him. One day adolph will just suddenly not be here.

jackass
01-15-2007, 04:50 PM
Yep they are listening in on everything adolph says and they are coming to get him. One day adolph will just suddenly not be here.

Im surprised the Illuminati hasnt quieted already. He IS leaking all of their secrets you know.

Gaffer
01-15-2007, 05:26 PM
Im surprised the Illuminati hasnt quieted already. He IS leaking all of their secrets you know.

Yep and he's given up all those websites that tell about all this which we should believe without question because he says so.

As i said it makes as much sense as the military flying a topsecret aircraft over a highly populated area.

I can create a website, call myself rabbi schmaltz and write all sorts of fantasy stuff just like what he gets into and he would eat it up.

TheSage
01-15-2007, 05:27 PM
Yep and he's given up all those websites that tell about all this which we should believe without question because he says so.

As i said it makes as much sense as the military flying a topsecret aircraft over a highly populated area.

I can create a website, call myself rabbi schmaltz and write all sorts of fantasy stuff just like what he gets into and he would eat it up.

DO your own research. Believe what you want. That STUFF is from the Talmud, the main holy book of the Rabbinical faith.

jackass
01-15-2007, 06:19 PM

Speaking of...I live very close to a few aiports..some public some military. As I was driving home today I saw an aiplane that was flying incredibly slow. I mean S L O W. It didnt have any markings on it and looked like a developmental aircraft. I was kinda half painted with a flat paint. I couldnt even see any windows. It was kinda cool.

Microcosmos
02-23-2008, 07:15 PM
My brother's neighbors do not believe that we made it to the moon. They think it was just the U.S.'s way of earning bragging rights, I guess.