PDA

View Full Version : Gee... Look At The HOT BABE Caucasing For Obama Bin Laden...

Pale Rider
12-14-2007, 09:07 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VXPnMflGkvI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VXPnMflGkvI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Kathianne
12-14-2007, 09:14 PM
The Clinton's still don't know what hit the Dems in 2000. Obama does, the question is, can he win? Depends who the GOP goes with. Best choice IMO, though I wouldn't vote for him, McCain.

Pale Rider
12-14-2007, 09:19 PM
The Clinton's still don't know what hit the Dems in 2000. Obama does, the question is, can he win? Depends who the GOP goes with. Best choice IMO, though I wouldn't vote for him, McCain.

Kathianne... you're not serious? McCain? You've got to be joking....

IMO, Obama can't win against any repub. Won't matter who it is. He's too young, too dem, and too black. Whether anybody has the sack full enough to admit it in open speech, when they get in that voting booth, pulling the lever to vote for a young, black isn't going to happen.

And the repub that's going to get the nod, I believe, is going to be Mitt. He's a good guy, and can beat Obama with no problem at all.

McCain, Kath, is dead in the water, period, ever since he tried to push through his amnesty while holding hands with teddy *hick* kennedy. His ass is in the toilet with most "conservative" republicans.

Kathianne
12-14-2007, 09:36 PM
Kathianne... you're not serious? McCain? You've got to be joking....

IMO, Obama can't win against any repub. Won't matter who it is. He's too young, too dem, and too black. Whether anybody has the sack full enough to admit it in open speech, when they get in that voting booth, pulling the lever to vote for a young, black isn't going to happen.

And the repub that's going to get the nod, I believe, is going to be Mitt. He's a good guy, and can beat Obama with no problem at all.

McCain, Kath, is dead in the water, period, ever since he tried to push through his amnesty while holding hands with teddy *hick* kennedy. His ass is in the toilet with most "conservative" republicans.

I think you are wrong. Obama is older than JFK was and has more experience than he did. Good chance that Mitt could get the nod, I may vote for him, though I can't visualize such yet. With that said, I think many more can vote for a young, black than a slick, wealthy Morman, especially Democrats. On the other hand, Mitt's problems aren't Democrats.

Like I said, I wouldn't vote for McCain, but I'm really unsure about many Republicans and quite a few Democrats that wouldn't vote for Obama.

Pale Rider
12-14-2007, 10:06 PM
I think you are wrong. Obama is older than JFK was and has more experience than he did. Good chance that Mitt could get the nod, I may vote for him, though I can't visualize such yet. With that said, I think many more can vote for a young, black than a slick, wealthy Morman, especially Democrats. On the other hand, Mitt's problems aren't Democrats.

Like I said, I wouldn't vote for McCain, but I'm really unsure about many Republicans and quite a few Democrats that wouldn't vote for Obama.

Well, it's just an opinion, or a prediction of sorts, so actually there isn't any "right" or "wrong" at this point, so we'll just have to disagree.

Only time will tell who's closer to being correct.

So you think Mitt's a "SLICK" wealthy "MORMON" aye? Obviously calling him "slick" you don't like him? Why?

Kathianne
12-14-2007, 10:18 PM
Well, it's just an opinion, or a prediction of sorts, so actually there isn't any "right" or "wrong" at this point, so we'll just have to disagree.

Only time will tell who's closer to being correct.

So you think Mitt's a "SLICK" wealthy "MORMON" aye? Obviously calling him "slick" you don't like him? Why?

Notice, I also said I may vote for him, though currently unlikely? Slick? He's changed his position on so many issues in this run up. On the other hand, I mostly agree with his changes, which is what he's banking on. Speaking of banking...

Pale Rider
12-14-2007, 10:27 PM
Notice, I also said I may vote for him, though currently unlikely? Slick? He's changed his position on so many issues in this run up. On the other hand, I mostly agree with his changes, which is what he's banking on. Speaking of banking...

Yeah but haven't they all? Unless you refer to someone like Ron Paul, who was just in Nevada and on my local news tonight. He hasn't changed his opinion on anything, and the following he does have is quite devoted. He could be a spoiler. It'll be interesting to see what happens in Iowa.

Kathianne
12-14-2007, 10:39 PM
Yeah but haven't they all? Unless you refer to someone like Ron Paul, who was just in Nevada and on my local news tonight. He hasn't changed his opinion on anything, and the following he does have is quite devoted. He could be a spoiler. It'll be interesting to see what happens in Iowa.

Ron Paul is a fascist, if that floats your boat, go for it. I've posted enough to back that up, not going there anymore.

Hugh Lincoln
12-15-2007, 01:22 PM

FYI, National Review is endorsing Mitt Romney. It's moderately persuasive.

Hugh Lincoln
12-15-2007, 01:24 PM
Ron Paul is a fascist, if that floats your boat, go for it. I've posted enough to back that up, not going there anymore.

Wow, that's big news. For being a libertarian? Against the federal reserve?

Pale Rider
12-15-2007, 03:50 PM

Jesus girl... you sure got your undies in a bundle... I didn't say I supported Ron Paul. I just mentioned he was just in Nevada. Christ... chill out.

Kathianne
12-15-2007, 03:52 PM
Jesus girl... you sure got your undies in a bundle... I didn't say I supported Ron Paul. I just mentioned he was just in Nevada. Christ... chill out.

He and too many of those that follow him just rub me the wrong way, sorry. I'll take that pill.