PDA

View Full Version : That DAMN Global Warming...

Pale Rider
12-14-2007, 09:13 PM
New England Digs Out After Record Snowfall

Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:33am EST

BOSTON (Reuters) - New England dug out on Friday from a record-setting storm that dumped 10 inches of snow on Boston, more than the city typically sees in the entire month of December.

Thursday's storm hit hours before the afternoon commute, snarling roadways and leaving some travelers -- many of whom left their offices early only to face the storm's full force on the road -- stranded for hours during their trips home. Others had to abandon their cars or sleep in them after running out of fuel, local media reported.

More than 400 flights were canceled at Boston Logan International Airport.

The National Weather Service said the region could expect another blast over the weekend, when a second storm is expected to drop 6 inches of snow and sleet starting on Saturday evening.

Whole article... (http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN1430125820071214?feedType=RSS&feedName=domesticNews&rpc=22&sp=true)

82Marine89
12-14-2007, 10:02 PM
Yeah, but it's hot somewhere on the globe. Just ask Albert Gore. :cool:

Pale Rider
12-14-2007, 10:29 PM
Yeah, but it's hot somewhere on the globe. Just ask Albert Gore. :cool:

Can I pass on that 82? I'm afraid that if I got that close to fat Albert I'd bitch slap his ass and get thrown in jail... :laugh2:

red states rule
12-14-2007, 11:37 PM
More the 100 scientists sent a letter to the UN telling them what a bunch of BS global warming is.

http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/reprint/open_letter_to_un.html

Sitarro
12-15-2007, 01:44 AM
Precisely the reason the term "climate change" was put in place of "global warming"....... it's all encompassing and sounds so much more versatile. If it is colder than ever..... climate change. If it is hotter than last year...... climate change. If the icepack of the arctic is now expanding faster than ever..... climate change. If the number of hurricanes dropped this year.... climate change...... how convenient for Algore.

12-15-2007, 02:02 AM
Precisely the reason the term "climate change" was put in place of "global warming"....... it's all encompassing and sounds so much more versatile. If it is colder than ever..... climate change. If it is hotter than last year...... climate change. If the icepack of the arctic is now expanding faster than ever..... climate change. If the number of hurricanes dropped this year.... climate change...... how convenient for Algore.

how convenient for any politician. They can claim that their policies are working or that they need new laws to combat it. and it doesnt matter which way they go they can claim success or failure depending on what they need at that point.

Its so obvious "climate change" is a political scam. People cant accuratey predict the weather more than two weeks away and we are to believe they have it perfectly mapped out for the next hundred years on less than 100 years of data. Bullcrap.

Pale Rider
12-15-2007, 02:07 AM
Its so obvious "climate change" is a political scam.

The Bilderberg Group. (http://www.crystalinks.com/bilderberg.html)