PDA

View Full Version : Huckacide

12-15-2007, 02:57 AM
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=NjJiZDBjZWFiNmFmY2M1NDg2ZjM1Y2YwZjdjNzliMDg=

I think the article has some good points. However, to be fair, the national review is not going to be unbias. They already endorsed Romney. However, they are still a well respected bastion for conservatism.

Huckabee is probably a very nice guy. But i just dont think he is presidential material. Id like to see Romney or Thompson win. (Yes you Thompsonites have been winning me over. I would not object to Thompson)

stephanie
12-15-2007, 03:20 AM
I'm not real keen on Romney either, but he would be 1000 times better than the Huckster I suppose...

Thompson/Hunter...is the true conservative ticket...:cheers2:

nevadamedic
12-15-2007, 05:39 AM
I'm not real keen on Romney either, but he would be 1000 times better than the Huckster I suppose...

McCain/Hunter is the best ticket.

stephanie
12-15-2007, 05:46 AM
McCain/Hunter is the best ticket.

Mccain tried to shove SHAMENSTY down our throats last yr. with Ted Kennedy...

I will NEVER forgive McCain for that...I appreciate his service to our country, but that's where it ends...

Thompson/Hunter is the ticket ....:cheers2:

nevadamedic
12-15-2007, 06:43 AM
Mccain tried to shove SHAMENSTY down our throats last yr. with Ted Kennedy...

I will NEVER forgive McCain for that...I appreciate his service to our country, but that's where it ends...

Thompson/Hunter is the ticket ....:cheers2:

No, he co-sponsored some of it to get some Conservative points added and some of the real damaging Liberal points off of there. It is called a compromise. He has a very strong stance on Illegal Immigration.

red states rule
12-15-2007, 09:18 AM
No, he co-sponsored some of it to get some Conservative points added and some of the real damaging Liberal points off of there. It is called a compromise. He has a very strong stance on Illegal Immigration.

NV you are wrong here. McCain was all for giving the illegals a free pass, and his rants against the tax cuts sunk him with me and alot of conservatives

He does have a snowballs chance, and if he is the VP choice - it will sink our chances of winning

12-15-2007, 12:49 PM

he wrote most of the bill. and it sucked.

12-15-2007, 12:50 PM
NV you are wrong here. McCain was all for giving the illegals a free pass, and his rants against the tax cuts sunk him with me and alot of conservatives

He does have a snowballs chance, and if he is the VP choice - it will sink our chances of winning

any thinking republican candidate would be foolish to pick McCain as VP. Last time i checked Arizona had a Democrat governor. Remove McCain from his seat would strengthen the Democrats in the Senate. While McCain does support some liberal issues, its good to have him supporting the GOP for some things.

Pale Rider
12-15-2007, 03:48 PM

Make that Hunter/Thompson, and it sounds better. :)

stephanie
12-15-2007, 04:36 PM
Make that Hunter/Thompson, and it sounds better. :)

I think I could stand it either way..

Hunter/Thompson
Thompson/Hunter

:cheers2:

nevadamedic
12-16-2007, 12:20 AM

You are wrong. McCain pushed for having them deported and having to apply for citizenship.

red states rule
12-16-2007, 07:16 AM
You are wrong. McCain pushed for having them deported and having to apply for citizenship.

Here is what McCain said about the bill he endorsed and the illegals protesting in the streets

Is Amnesty for Illegals Out of Fear?

On Tuesday a group of bipartisan senators approved what can only be considered an amnesty program with minor strings that will allow illegals to bypass existing immigration law and eventually become citizens. Why would United States Senators who have taken an oath to up hold the Constitution be so anxious to give 11 million illegals amnesty? Senator John McCain explained this very clearly in his statement when he said, "The turnouts in the hundred of thousands in these protests out there in Los Angeles and all over the place helped galvanize support for the bill."

John McCain was bowing to the demands of fucking illegals who were demanding we give them what they want

5stringJeff
12-16-2007, 03:01 PM

Here is what McCain said about the bill he endorsed and the illegals protesting in the streets

Is Amnesty for Illegals Out of Fear?

On Tuesday a group of bipartisan senators approved what can only be considered an amnesty program with minor strings that will allow illegals to bypass existing immigration law and eventually become citizens. Why would United States Senators who have taken an oath to up hold the Constitution be so anxious to give 11 million illegals amnesty? Senator John McCain explained this very clearly in his statement when he said, "The turnouts in the hundred of thousands in these protests out there in Los Angeles and all over the place helped galvanize support for the bill."

John McCain was bowing to the demands of fucking illegals who were demanding we give them what they want

Pwn4d!!!1

red states rule
12-16-2007, 05:54 PM
Pwn4d!!!1

That is one of the major reason McCain is done in this election cycle. He wants to reward illegal behavior - and the taxpayer pays for it