PDA

View Full Version : Whites Attacked by Blacks on Baltimore Buses

Hugh Lincoln
12-15-2007, 10:38 AM
Whites are sitting ducks in today's world.

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/14843952/detail.html

If you complain or fight back, YOU then become the "racist."

Sitarro
12-15-2007, 11:37 AM
"MTA Administrator Paul Wiedefeld said that they're taking race bias into account, but are not classifying the incident as a hate crime.
"We all need to take a deep breath. It's under investigation, so we have to let that play out," he said.
The attack immediately drew comparisons on talk radio and Internet blogs to the Jena, La. case in which a white student was attacked by a group of black students, leading to demontrations by black activists who alleged local authorities were prosecuting blacks more harshly than whites."

So, if 9 assholes that are black attack and severly beat and kick 2 white kids after calling them racial slurs, it's not a hate crime....... what is it. Where is Al and Jesse, I'm sure those two whites must have deserved it for having the nerve to get on public transportation. I work with 90 percent black and hispanics...... if you are white, it is definitely in your best interest to carry a handgun...... get a permit and carry it. If Obama gets elected it will definitely get worse. Look at New Orleans steady downfall over the last 30 years once that pile of crap Morial got elected....... there has been a steady stream of black mayors after that and white people have been fair game since. I had some friends from France, a woman, her mother, husband and his Godfather, that went and came back to say that they couldn't believe how poorly they were treated by the"neeegares", they had never used that word before but it was now part of their vocabulary. They feared for their lives most of the time they were their. My friend started asking about guns when he returned.

I hear them try to talk, it's all about color to a surprising amount of them. There is a huge animosity that has been bred into these people, many fight it and are really decent people but many could have a bullet put into their head and it would be doing the world a favor.

glockmail
12-15-2007, 11:44 AM
Growing up as a kid in Boston we were taugt to stay out of certain neighborhoods, and don't go past Tremont Street on the Orange line. A buddy of mine that drove a cab used to tell me stories that would make your hair stand on end.

12-15-2007, 12:43 PM
i know the whole situation is hypocrisy, but i find a lack of real motivation to care about race. It matters so little in this world and yet people make such a big deal about it. If you keep treating people like they are scum, they are going to prove that they are someday. its a self fulfilling prophecy. The bad behavior of others doesnt justify bad behavior on your part. Just get over it.

Hugh Lincoln
12-15-2007, 01:27 PM
i find a lack of real motivation to care about race. It matters so little in this world and yet people make such a big deal about it.

Then it IS a big deal, no? Where do you get the idea that a person's genetic makeup and group membership "matters so little"? It's pretty much what's driven human history.

Pale Rider
12-15-2007, 03:34 PM
i know the whole situation is hypocrisy, but i find a lack of real motivation to care about race. It matters so little in this world and yet people make such a big deal about it. If you keep treating people like they are scum, they are going to prove that they are someday. its a self fulfilling prophecy. The bad behavior of others doesnt justify bad behavior on your part. Just get over it.

It's racial alright. There's no question about it. It's racial. When four blacks shout racial slurs at a white person and then beat the shit out of him, and it's happening frequently, it's racial.

There's a black on white war, and it's been going on for a long time. The lame stream media won't go NEAR it, and most other people are SCARED to speak up as well, for fear of being called a RACIST, as I was just a couple months ago for bringing up this very same subject. It's not me out kicking the shit out of blacks on a bus, but for simply bringing it to the attention of this board and the double standard and blind eye that's turned to this, "I" was labeled a RACIST! Pretty fucking pathetic when the PC crowd is so God damned caught up in their sick little world that they'll DENY the FACTS in the face of people getting BEATEN!

The truth of the matter is, there is an underlying HATE of white people by blacks in America, and it isn't getting any better. It hasn't changed in the last two hundred years. It's just that now, in this PC world where labels and name calling can injure someone as readily as physical violence, white people are SCARED! Scared to admit it, scared to say anything, scared to do anything. White people will CONTINUE to get the shit beat out of them on buses, white women will continue to be raped by blacks, and blacks will continue to rob and murder white people far more often by numbers that should enrage even the timid, unless white people stop with this fright of being called a racist. Stop with the PC bullshit. Stop denying that black people are waging a war on us right under our noses. Wake the fuck up.

Pale Rider
12-15-2007, 03:44 PM
So, if 9 assholes that are black attack and severly beat and kick 2 white kids after calling them racial slurs, it's not a hate crime....... what is it.

Evidently, according to the lame stream media, the PC crowd, and anyone else living in denial, it's only a hate crime if it's white people beating up blacks, which by the way rarely happens. If blacks shout racial slurs and violently beat a white person, which by the way happens quite frequently in comparison, it is NOT a hate crime, because we all know, only white people can be racist. Blacks are exempt from any and all such labeling.

trobinett
12-15-2007, 03:58 PM
Evidently, according to the lame stream media, the PC crowd, and anyone else living in denial, it's only a hate crime if it's white people beating up blacks, which by the way rarely happens. If blacks shout racial slurs and violently beat a white person, which by the way happens quite frequently in comparison, it is NOT a hate crime, because we all know, only white people can be racist. Blacks are exempt from any and all such labeling.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Pale, I WAS a little fuzzy on that subject.

What's it called when I pop a cap on a black that's attacking me?

The one thing blacks AREN'T exempt from is DIEING.:cool:

Nukeman
12-15-2007, 03:59 PM
I would rep you but I have to spread some more around....

I couldn' t agree with you more on this. I am sick of being told that blacks cant be racist because they dont have "power" what a load of shit..

Any way let some of these punks try this shit with me I would NOT go down without a fight and they may be surprised by what would happen to them...

AFbombloader
12-15-2007, 04:46 PM
I would rep you but I have to spread some more around....

I couldn' t agree with you more on this. I am sick of being told that blacks cant be racist because they dont have "power" what a load of shit..

Any way let some of these punks try this shit with me I would NOT go down without a fight and they may be surprised by what would happen to them...

I got him for you Nuke. I can't agree with what has been said more fully.

The easiest way to see if this is a racial issue is to reverse the races and see what would be said. If it were white on black, white on mexican, white on anything, this would be a racial issue. PERIOD!

AF:salute:

12-15-2007, 04:54 PM
Then it IS a big deal, no? Where do you get the idea that a person's genetic makeup and group membership "matters so little"? It's pretty much what's driven human history.

driven human history? Come on now get real.

chesswarsnow
12-15-2007, 05:09 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. This tag ends on my, *BLACK HYPOCRICY* thread.
2. Which I took all kinds of flack.
3. I stood up against the flack quite well.
4. I still stand up against the lack of knowledge.
5. White people are some times as dumb, as those hypocritical black folks.
6. There is a deep underlining problem in America.
7. People tend to lean towards their own race, and the stereotypical liberal view, *White People Are All Guilty Bastards*.
8. I don't buy into it one bit.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Pale Rider
12-15-2007, 05:14 PM
Thanks for clearing that up for me Pale, I WAS a little fuzzy on that subject.

What's it called when I pop a cap on a black that's attacking me?
If it's other blacks as witnesses, it would be murder.

If it was me who witnessed it, it would be self defense.

If it's a rich black man slicing and dicing his white wife up, he walks free.

The one thing blacks AREN'T exempt from is DIEING.:cool:
If they tried that shit on me they'd die. I wouldn't get on a public bus without a piece. You lay a hand on me and I'll make a fucking canoe out of your skull.

actsnoblemartin
12-15-2007, 06:40 PM
youre exactly right, its a hate crime just to be white these days.

If you any other race your a victim, but white your a perpetraitor.

until we acknowledge that non-whites are just as racist if not more then whites.

white people will be sitting ducks

in fact the report on hate crimes, with hate crimes againt blacks up 0.4 percent, hate crimes against whites up 7.6 %.

They didnt tell u that when they said hate crimes up 8%

actsnoblemartin
12-15-2007, 06:42 PM
exactly

If they tried that shit on me they'd die. I wouldn't get on a public bus without a piece. You lay a hand on me and I'll make a fucking canoe out of your skull.

Yurt
12-15-2007, 07:12 PM

Damn davy crockett...

J/K pale, I couldn't resist

Yurt
12-15-2007, 07:15 PM
Here's what I don't understand.

The people most responsible for this acceptable racism are white people. They print it, talk about it, give it names, like "empowerment" "civil rights" et... Are they just selling "news" or do they really believe this?

actsnoblemartin
12-15-2007, 07:22 PM
I think youre talking about liberal whites, who are so guilt ridden over the past, they would bend over for a black man, if asked.

Conservative whites, know that blacks need to stop bitching and whining, and letting liberals make them victims

Here's what I don't understand.

The people most responsible for this acceptable racism are white people. They print it, talk about it, give it names, like "empowerment" "civil rights" et... Are they just selling "news" or do they really believe this?

Yurt
12-15-2007, 07:38 PM
I think youre talking about liberal whites, who are so guilt ridden over the past, they would bend over for a black man, if asked.

Conservative whites, know that blacks need to stop bitching and whining, and letting liberals make them victims

They are still white. That is what I don't understand. I know the guilt laden part, that is why I mentioned atonement. But seriously, the fault lays more with those people than it does with darker skinned people. Would you agree?

Pale Rider
12-15-2007, 07:44 PM
They are still white. That is what I don't understand. I know the guilt laden part, that is why I mentioned atonement. But seriously, the fault lays more with those people than it does with darker skinned people. Would you agree?

I'd say the blame lays mostly with the lame stream media for not telling it like it is. Could you imagine the responses if they ran one story after another about the massive disparity of black violence on whites? Shit man... keep your powder dry.

actsnoblemartin
12-15-2007, 07:49 PM
The media is at fault, including liberal whites for feeding black people damaging information. the information?. you are the victim, you dont have to do anything, you can blame whitey for failure and not try, and its ok to hate whites.

But, black people who attack whites are still responsible for their actions.

Yurt
12-15-2007, 07:56 PM
I'd say the blame lays mostly with the lame stream media for not telling it like it is. Could you imagine the responses if they ran one story after another about the massive disparity of black violence on whites? Shit man... keep your powder dry.

absolutely.

so what is it about these lsm's that make them feel comfortable about spreading bullshit? don't they realize that they are weakening themselves by these stories?

red states rule
12-15-2007, 08:34 PM

Where is Rev Al and his band of merry men to protest this racist hate crime?

Oh, the victims are white - sorry.

Yurt
12-15-2007, 08:44 PM
Where is Rev Al and his band of merry men to protest this racist hate crime?

Oh, the victims are white - sorry.

drinking white russians?

red states rule
12-15-2007, 08:45 PM
drinking white russians?

along with a Rev Al omelet. It is easy to make. Take three eggs, seperate the yolks, and beat only the whites

Yurt
12-15-2007, 09:19 PM
along with a Rev Al omelet. It is easy to make. Take three eggs, seperate the yolks, and beat only the whites

what happens to the yolks?

red states rule
12-15-2007, 09:24 PM
what happens to the yolks?

I use them in my mixture to relieve hangover like symptoms after watching Rev Al on TV

chesswarsnow
12-15-2007, 11:51 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Brilliant!
2. Couldn't agree more.
3. When blacks and Neoliberals learn this, then and only then will America turn the corner on a hell of a bunch of made up problems.
4. You would of thought after the 60's things would of gotten better, but it seems with all the flaky black leaders, they are going in reverse.
5. The Neoliberals are just freak-in lost, plain and simple, no other reason can explain it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

red states rule
12-16-2007, 07:20 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Brilliant!
2. Couldn't agree more.
3. When blacks and Neoliberals learn this, then and only then will America turn the corner on a hell of a bunch of made up problems.
4. You would of thought after the 60's things would of gotten better, but it seems with all the flaky black leaders, they are going in reverse.
5. The Neoliberals are just freak-in lost, plain and simple, no other reason can explain it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Martin does know how hit them out of the park

Hugh Lincoln
12-16-2007, 10:18 AM

In part. The first people to attack you for being un-PC are WHITES, often. Black people jump on you because they know that those whites will back them up. They won't go to jail or be shamed. They'll just be told that they're 'oppressed' so it's OK to beat up whites.

OCA
12-16-2007, 10:22 AM
This shit is laughable! As one who lives in the Baltimore/Washington area everybody knows that you DO NOT TAKE A BUS THROUGH SOUTH BALTIMORE EVER IF YOU ARE WHITE, in my opinion these people fucked up and got caught behind enemy lines.

All this other shit is irrelevant to this particular case.

Nukeman
12-16-2007, 11:24 AM
This shit is laughable! As one who lives in the Baltimore/Washington area everybody knows that you DO NOT TAKE A BUS THROUGH SOUTH BALTIMORE EVER IF YOU ARE WHITE, in my opinion these people fucked up and got caught behind enemy lines.

This is a retarded statement. These whites should have known better than to go through a black area so they deserved what they got??? Are you honestly saying this???

Damn you and Al should get along great. Blacks can't be racist so stop complaining, whitey deserved it.

So whenever a black gets beatup in an all white area, they asked for it. I gotta remember that during the next hate crime investigation.

red states rule
12-16-2007, 11:25 AM
This is a retarded statement. These whites should have known better than to go through a black area so they deserved what they got??? Are you honestly saying this???

Damn you and Al should get along great. Blacks can't be racist so stop complaining, whitey deserved it.

So whenever a black gets beatup in an all white area, they asked for it. I gotta remember that during the next hate crime investigation.

OCA is either a racist or is simply trying to stir things up

Or it could be both

trobinett
12-16-2007, 11:44 AM

No sir, all the other shit is entirely relevant, you have though, just pointed out how racist Blacks truly are.

You ARE correct in your observation, that going into "enemy" territory on a bus is really stupid. As long as they weren't killed one of those lessons that won't be soon forgotten.:slap:

Hugh Lincoln
12-16-2007, 11:50 AM

Would you say the same for a black person beat up for going into a rural area in the South?

Doubt it.

OCA
12-16-2007, 12:21 PM
Would you say the same for a black person beat up for going into a rural area in the South?

Doubt it.

Yep, if a Black goes to a heavy redneck area he should at some point expect some trouble.

OCA
12-16-2007, 12:25 PM

No, in a perfect world they would be able to ride the bus wherever they want without fear of trouble but its not a perfect world and any sane White person around here would tell you that a White person getting on the bus and going through South Baltimore is increasing your chances exponentially of running into trouble, its a war zone there.

I'm sorry to point out realities, it seems to have touched a nerve.

OCA
12-16-2007, 12:31 PM
No sir, all the other shit is entirely relevant, you have though, just pointed out how racist Blacks truly are.

You ARE correct in your observation, that going into "enemy" territory on a bus is really stupid. As long as they weren't killed one of those lessons that won't be soon forgotten.:slap:

In this case all could've been avoided if they'd have heeded the warning that all people know from Childhood here, " do not ride public transportation in Baltimore City, ever". Now for whatever reasons the Blacks there act this way i'm still up in the air on but that don't change the reality that you'll mpre than likely take a beating if you get on that bus and that those people should've known better.

And there are areas here in Maryland where a Black wouldn't dare venture, Gamber, MD down the road from me is one, its home to the Maryland chapter of the White Knights Of The Ku Klux Klan and no Blacks venture there.

OCA
12-16-2007, 12:32 PM
OCA is either a racist or is simply trying to stir things up

Or it could be both

Yes, its racist to point out that Blacks are more violent and that those White kids should've known better.

red states rule
12-16-2007, 05:49 PM
Yes, its racist to point out that Blacks are more violent and that those White kids should've known better.

Looks loke the guy who says he hates any kind of racism is a racist himself

OCA
12-16-2007, 06:10 PM
Looks loke the guy who says he hates any kind of racism is a racist himself

Don't ever stop RSR! Don't ever let facts and reality get in the way of your points of view!

You keep rolling!:laugh2:

red states rule
12-16-2007, 06:15 PM
Don't ever stop RSR! Don't ever let facts and reality get in the way of your points of view!

You keep rolling!:laugh2:

I call them as I see them

OCA
12-16-2007, 06:18 PM
I call them as I see them

Then you couldn't possibly call me a racist.

Don't post high on pain meds.

red states rule
12-16-2007, 06:20 PM
Then you couldn't possibly call me a racist.

Don't post high on pain meds.

You are a racist

OCA
12-16-2007, 06:27 PM

You are a racist

Yes, don't attack the facts just label me a racist.

Debating isn't your cup of tea.

red states rule
12-16-2007, 07:39 PM
Yes, don't attack the facts just label me a racist.

Debating isn't your cup of tea.

Your racist comment is all the proof needed

chesswarsnow
12-16-2007, 07:43 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Another thread that tags on the end of my *Hypocrisy of Blacks* thread.
2. When you see it with your own eyes, how even white people are deluded by their hypocrisy, its too obvious to see.
3. Blacks have a deep rooted hatred for anyone who is white, and they can't stand black people either.
4. Until Blacks learn to love themselves, as they could their neighbor, then perhaps they'd have a 50/50 chance of advancing from the pit they're in.
5. Unless they learn to have respect for the whiteman, and in so doing learn to respect themselves, they will always be in the pit of hypocrisy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

red states rule
12-16-2007, 07:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Another thread that tags on the end of my *Hypocrisy of Blacks* thread.
2. When you see it with your own eyes, how even white people are deluded by their hypocrisy, its too obvious to see.
3. Blacks have a deep rooted hatred for anyone who is white, and they can't stand black people either.
4. Until Blacks learn to love themselves, as they could their neighbor, then perhaps they'd have a 50/50 chance of advancing from the pit they're in.
5. Unless they learn to have respect for the whiteman, and in so doing learn to respect themselves, they will always be in the pit of hypocrisy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Acording to the liberal media only whites are racist

Hugh Lincoln
12-16-2007, 07:54 PM
Fellas, has anyone ever stopped to consider what's so evil about being a 'racist'? I mean, if it's a state of mind that's backed up by logic and facts, what's the big deal? I know, it's pejorative, but for all intents and purposes, I'm a racist. Believe me, it's a heck of a lot of fun letting go of the sting of that accusation and just being honest about stuff. If you don't like blacks, so what? You don't like 'em! If you want to point out that they're a race of criminals, go ahead! The statistics bear you out. Point is, "racist" is a big nasty word used to shut people up and crimp off reality and real feelings. Chuck it. Be racist and happy. It's like an enema for the emotions.

OCA
12-16-2007, 08:37 PM
Fellas, has anyone ever stopped to consider what's so evil about being a 'racist'? I mean, if it's a state of mind that's backed up by logic and facts, what's the big deal? I know, it's pejorative, but for all intents and purposes, I'm a racist. Believe me, it's a heck of a lot of fun letting go of the sting of that accusation and just being honest about stuff. If you don't like blacks, so what? You don't like 'em! If you want to point out that they're a race of criminals, go ahead! The statistics bear you out. Point is, "racist" is a big nasty word used to shut people up and crimp off reality and real feelings. Chuck it. Be racist and happy. It's like an enema for the emotions.

You know Willie you are right, I throw out that it is a fact that Blacks tend to be more violent than Whites, they can't dispute that so they call me racist lol.

Guess i'm a racist too if I say that Whites tend to be shitty dancers with no rhythm.

glockmail
12-16-2007, 08:55 PM

I guess I'm smart enough to stay out of shitty 'hoods, as well as look into the eyes of a black man and access him as a fellow human being.

OCA
12-16-2007, 09:05 PM
I guess I'm smart enough to stay out of shitty 'hoods, as well as look into the eyes of a black man and access him as a fellow human being.

But Glock would you be willing to admit that more violent crime is committed by Blacks than by Whites? Would you be willing to discuss why that is without freaking out and busting out the racist moniker like some mental gimps here?

I mean look at it this way, you can take an area, move everyone out of there and move 10,000 Blacks in and within 10 years that area will be a shithole with a major crime problem, now why is that?

gabosaurus
12-16-2007, 09:10 PM
Of course, this NEVER happens the other way around. There are NEVER any "hate crimes" committed by whites against blacks.

Yet another example of the abject prejudice and racism of certain members of this board. May your vehicle break down in a "ghetto" someday.

Yurt
12-16-2007, 09:20 PM
Of course, this NEVER happens the other way around. There are NEVER any "hate crimes" committed by whites against blacks.

Yet another example of the abject prejudice and racism of certain members of this board. May your vehicle break down in a "ghetto" someday.

Why gabs? Are you saying something here? Racist...LOL. Your comment just proved what you really think about black hoods. haha

OCA
12-16-2007, 09:22 PM

Certainly it does but you have to admit its nowhere on the scale of Black on White crime.

Kathianne
12-16-2007, 09:23 PM

Difference is the prosecution of such.

glockmail
12-16-2007, 09:27 PM
But Glock would you be willing to admit that more violent crime is committed by Blacks than by Whites? Would you be willing to discuss why that is without freaking out and busting out the racist moniker like some mental gimps here?

I mean look at it this way, you can take an area, move everyone out of there and move 10,000 Blacks in and within 10 years that area will be a shithole with a major crime problem, now why is that? Its due to the lack of fathers in black families, now up to 85% in some urban areas. Women can't control their boys without them. The Democrat Party along with Liberals have decimated the black familiy with its policies. So the real question is, why do blacks vote Democrat?

I don't know the answer to that except that it is human nature to support someone who panders to you.

I can't say that if whites were in the same situation- historical conditions reversed- that we'd be in the same boat or not.

I've done business with blacks and gotten burned at a much higher rate then with whites. The two blacks that I knew growing up turned out to be racist against me. By all rights I should be racist against them but its not in my nature and I refuse to believe that someone is les of a man because of their race.

Black men that I've known from Haiti and Jamaica were great guys to have a cocktail with but neither could keep it in their pants. I think that may be the crux of their problem.

OCA
12-16-2007, 09:32 PM
Its due to the lack of fathers in black families, now up to 85% in some urban areas. Women can't control their boys without them. The Democrat Party along with Liberals have decimated the black familiy with its policies. So the real question is, why do blacks vote Democrat?

I don't know the answer to that except that it is human nature to support someone who panders to you.

I can't say that if whites were in the same situation- historical conditions reversed- that we'd be in the same boat or not.

I've done business with blacks and gotten burned at a much higher rate then with whites. The two blacks that I knew growing up turned out to be racist against me. By all rights I should be racist against them but its not in my nature and I refuse to believe that someone is les of a man because of their race.

Black men that I've known from Haiti and Jamaica were great guys to have a cocktail with but neither could keep it in their pants. I think that may be the crux of their problem.

But maybe its in their nature for the most part to do these things and act in that way because things never change with them...............and yeah for the most part I agree with you on the Democrat deal.

gabosaurus
12-16-2007, 09:32 PM
Sure I think about "the hood." I've been to "the hood." Compton, to be specific. The people there are no different than the people in any predominantly white neighborhood. They merely have fewer opportunities.

OCA
12-16-2007, 09:34 PM
Sure I think about "the hood." I've been to "the hood." Compton, to be specific. The people there are no different than the people in any predominantly white neighborhood. They merely have fewer opportunities.

Oh Gabs thats a copout, they have, if they are willing to put in the time and access them, probably more opportunities than anyone else, they simply choose to take what they think is the easy way out or the fast way to money. Why that is is still up for debate.

Yurt
12-16-2007, 09:41 PM

not true. if you had actually been there you would see that. then again, your political beliefs empower their indolent attitude.

REDWHITEBLUE2
12-16-2007, 10:07 PM
I got him for you Nuke. I can't agree with what has been said more fully.

The easiest way to see if this is a racial issue is to reverse the races and see what would be said. If it were white on black, white on mexican, white on anything, this would be a racial issue. PERIOD!

AF:salute: Thats Right only us Honky's are racist :laugh2:

REDWHITEBLUE2
12-16-2007, 10:16 PM
Looks loke the guy who says he hates any kind of racism is a racist himself :clap: :salute:

REDWHITEBLUE2
12-16-2007, 10:18 PM

You keep rolling!:laugh2: :poke: Can't handle the huh :laugh2:

glockmail
12-16-2007, 10:30 PM
But maybe its in their nature for the most part to do these things and act in that way because things never change with them...............and yeah for the most part I agree with you on the Democrat deal.
Maybe it is but I've seen whites behave the same way when given the same deal. Girls in HS with shitty families would get themselves knocked up, because the guv'mint would pay for their apartment in the projects. The second kid got them more cash, and so on.

I think black men might have a bit too much IQ in their dick, but then so don't most Irish and Greeks. You and I can control it and I think that they can too, as long as the liberals stay out of it.

But it can't be easy, with the combination of guv'mint handouts, a sex- crazed society and the glorification of gang culture. These are all products of the Democrat Party and carefully crafted to subjugate the black man while letting rich white liberals feel good about themselves. You have to hand it to them- this new tactic has been much more sucessful than slavery or overt racism has ever been. "Sheets" Byrd must be very proud of his decision to take off his hood and run for congress.

glockmail
12-16-2007, 10:31 PM
Sure I think about "the hood." I've been to "the hood." Compton, to be specific. The people there are no different than the people in any predominantly white neighborhood. They merely have fewer opportunities. Yeh. You sped through in your hubby's Mercedes, and were white-knuckled the whole way.

Yurt
12-16-2007, 11:33 PM
Maybe it is but I've seen whites behave the same way when given the same deal. Girls in HS with shitty families would get themselves knocked up, because the guv'mint would pay for their apartment in the projects. The second kid got them more cash, and so on.

I think black men might have a bit too much IQ in their dick, but then so don't most Irish and Greeks. You and I can control it and I think that they can too, as long as the liberals stay out of it.

But it can't be easy, with the combination of guv'mint handouts, a sex- crazed society and the glorification of gang culture. These are all products of the Democrat Party and carefully crafted to subjugate the black man while letting rich white liberals feel good about themselves. You have to hand it to them- this new tactic has been much more sucessful than slavery or overt racism has ever been. "Sheets" Byrd must be very proud of his decision to take off his hood and run for congress.

and the icing on the dems racist ideology is that they have conned black people into believing that it is republicans who are the racist

gabosaurus
12-16-2007, 11:43 PM
Yeh. You sped through in your hubby's Mercedes, and were white-knuckled the whole way.

Yet another ignorant response from someone with zero knowledge of the situation.
One of my sister's college roommates grew up in Compton. Graduated from USC Film School. Making her a LOT more intelligent that you can ever hope to be. So we've been there a few times. Being a blonde Anglo in a black neighborhood is no obstacle if you accept everyone without prejudice. Whether it is Compton or East Los Angeles, everyone is a person. Everyone is equal.
I felt comfortable there because I don't share your ignorance, fears or prejudices. I take everyone at face value.

My husband and I both drive Cavaliers, by the way.

Pale Rider
12-17-2007, 12:20 AM
I throw out that it is a fact that Blacks tend to be more violent than Whites,

I've said exactly the same thing myself on many occasion. I don't think there's any disputing that either. But the thing is, I don't think they can blame whitey for that propensity for violence. It's in their blood. It's in their minds. It's in their culture. Problem is, it needs to be recognized by the masses, and then addressed as a problem. Marching around calling white people racist isn't going to solve a damn thing. It'll only exacerbate the problem. I can tell you that myself. Calling me racist just pisses me off when I know it isn't me that's the problem. Anyone just throwing that name around is PART OF THE PROBLEM, unless, UNLESS, they are apply it to the people who really are, like the KKK, or the Black Panthers, or the NAACP, or La Raza. THOSE people are racist, and shouldn't be allowed to say SHIT in open debate. Anyone touting that their race is better than another, or deserves special treatment over another, is spouting racist diatribe and should be silenced. We're all in this together, and if you're not working together with your fellow man, then YOU, are just part of the problem, and holding us ALL back.

Sitarro
12-17-2007, 01:15 AM

Cavaliers!!!??? Are you sure you're not black?

red states rule
12-17-2007, 05:41 AM
and the icing on the dems racist ideology is that they have conned black people into believing that it is republicans who are the racist

Do not forget the liberal media. If Obama beats Hillary, we will be told only racists will not vote for him

glockmail
12-17-2007, 08:26 AM
and the icing on the dems racist ideology is that they have conned black people into believing that it is republicans who are the racist Of course. Claim that your enemy is an asshole, when in fact it is you that is the asshole. This is part and parcel for Liberals.

red states rule
12-17-2007, 08:28 AM
Of course. Claim that your enemy is an asshole, when in fact it is you that is the asshole. This is part and parcel for Liberals.

All the left has left is insults. It is not like they have facts on their side.

glockmail
12-17-2007, 08:28 AM
Yet another ignorant response from someone with zero knowledge of the situation.
One of my sister's college roommates grew up in Compton. Graduated from USC Film School. Making her a LOT more intelligent that you can ever hope to be. So we've been there a few times. Being a blonde Anglo in a black neighborhood is no obstacle if you accept everyone without prejudice. Whether it is Compton or East Los Angeles, everyone is a person. Everyone is equal.
I felt comfortable there because I don't share your ignorance, fears or prejudices. I take everyone at face value.

My husband and I both drive Cavaliers, by the way. Yeah some babe who graduated from film school is way more intelligent than a guy who graduated cum laude with a degree in engineering. :lol: And that's not even you!

glockmail
12-17-2007, 08:30 AM
Cavaliers!!!??? Are you sure you're not black?
I think that she meant to say that she has a cavalier attitude about being a blonde seat ornament in a black 'hood.

red states rule
12-17-2007, 08:31 AM
Yeah some babe who graduated from film school is way more intelligent than a guy who graduated cum laude with a degree in engineering. :lol: And that's not even you!

The convoy just took a direct hit. Tried to rep you but I have to spread the rep around before I can

I owe you Glock

Trigg
12-17-2007, 11:37 AM

Going into bad neighborhoods is dangerous. Jessy Jackson even made this comment.

Jesse Jackson, for example, made an arguably more "extreme" statement about black-on-black crime, "I hate to admit it, but I have reached a stage in my life that if I am walking down a dark street late at night and I see that the person behind me is white, I subconsciously feel relieved

As far as those men getting beaten though, if they were targeted because of their race it should be a hate crime. Just as it should be a hate crime if the races were reversed.

Pointing out that poor black neighborhoods are dangerous is not racist though since it happens to be true. Even pointing out the poor black neighborhoods are more dangerous than poor white neighborhoods isn't racist since again it happens to be true.

Trigg
12-17-2007, 11:42 AM
So we've been there a few times. Being a blonde Anglo in a black neighborhood is no obstacle if you accept everyone without prejudice. Whether it is Compton or East Los Angeles, everyone is a person. Everyone is equal.

I find this surprising. My sister went to a babyshower of a black co-worker. The road the person lived on was a block over from a very bad neighborhood. When she went to leave and started to walk out the girl stopped her. She told my sister it wouldn't be safe for her to walk out after dark alone, she sent her brother with my sister to her car. My sister is dem. and asked her about it at work, the girl stated something to the affect of "your white it wouldn't have been safe to walk alone."

Immanuel
12-17-2007, 12:54 PM

Just a quick question here, did the article say that these two white men had done anything at all to the attackers? You state that if we would just treat everyone without prejudice, but what makes you think that these two white men did not treat the attackers just like everyone else? It is as if you accuse these to men of getting on the bus and using the N-word from the moment they got there.

You said, "I felt comfortable there because I don't share your ignorance, fears or prejudices. I take everyone at face value", but you have no idea what these two men did or said.

Immie

glockmail
12-17-2007, 09:49 PM
I find this surprising. My sister went to a babyshower of a black co-worker. The road the person lived on was a block over from a very bad neighborhood. When she went to leave and started to walk out the girl stopped her. She told my sister it wouldn't be safe for her to walk out after dark alone, she sent her brother with my sister to her car. My sister is dem. and asked her about it at work, the girl stated something to the affect of "your white it wouldn't have been safe to walk alone." When I was single out of college I knew this girl at work- unquestionably the most beautiful woman that I had ever met. We had some great conversations and she said that I listened to her better than anyone that she had met, and she really liked me. She'd grab me in the hall and hug me and stuff. Her skin was smooth, soft and flawless, and the color of French roast coffee. I was dying to ask her out but I knew that a serious relationship wouldn’t have been safe for either of us.

Hugh Lincoln
12-18-2007, 08:32 PM

But who, exactly, MAKES these opportunities? "Opportunites" are CREATED BY PEOPLE. They don't just magically appear. I mean, take... a steady job. A steady job is created by an employer who's got the wherewithal to set up a business.

In black neighborhoods, people don't set up businesses (excluding crack, of course). So other blacks don't have the "opportunity" for a job. And so on. It all comes back to the people and what they make of it.