PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sertes Go To Town

Kathianne
12-16-2007, 01:04 PM
Ron Paul is a threat to 'highest levels in government':

http://politicalvindication.com/?p=1551

They Want To Kill Ron Paul

By Evrviglnt | December 15, 2007

There’s something new on the agenda of those in the “higher level” of the American establishment, says “Best-selling author and Bilderberg sleuth” Daniel Estulin:

Best-selling author and Bilderberg sleuth Daniel Estulin says he has received information from sources inside the U.S. intelligence community which suggests that people from the highest levels of the U.S. government are considering an assassination attempt against Congressman Ron Paul because they are threatened by his burgeoning popularity.

Estulin, whose information has unfortunately proven very accurate in the past, went public with the bombshell news during an appearance on The Alex Jones Show today.

“I am getting information from my sources that there are people involved from a higher level of the American establishment who are seriously considering - this has not been confirmed - but assassination is definitely on the agenda and I pray to God that this is not the case,” said Estulin.

Who the source is that is feeding Mr. Estulin this shocking news he won’t tell us, but my sources tell me his man on the inside goes by the moniker Deep Nut. Daniel Estulin can be trusted because he was featured in an Alex Jones schlockumentary.

Will Ron Paul live long enough to reinstitute the gold standard? Will he live long enough to save Iran from American imperialism? What about that new investigation in 9/11 with his good friend Dennis Kucinich? Finally, if Ron Paul is laid low by a poison dart from a passing dirigible, will all of his followers strap on their Velcro sneakers and smoke themselves a ticket to the mothership? Only Alex Jones knows… :laugh2:

Mr. P
12-16-2007, 01:49 PM

:laugh2:

:laugh2: You are SOooooooooooo bad! :laugh2:

Sertes
12-17-2007, 02:27 PM

:laugh2:

The assassination of a presidential candidate in the United States??
Hah, cannot happen.
:clap:

Psychoblues
05-09-2008, 08:34 PM
Are there still terrorists in the White House?

Gaffer
05-09-2008, 09:46 PM
The assassination of a presidential candidate in the United States??
Hah, cannot happen.
:clap:

yeah like its never happened before.

Psychoblues
05-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Are you serious?

yeah like its never happened before.

Or is that another example of your casual character assination? Either way, you are still the guffer you have always been!!!!!!!!!!!!

emmett
05-19-2008, 09:44 PM
That Ron Paul, he certainly is some threat!:lol::laugh2:

Psychoblues
05-20-2008, 11:06 PM
As a Republican, Ron Paul is certainly something for the genuine conservatives to consider.

05-21-2008, 07:18 PM
If Ron Paul gets assasinated because of Burgeoning popularity, or even at all, Ill eat a hat of my choice.

Psychoblues
05-26-2008, 09:06 PM
Why do you dislike Ron Paul, a'21?

If Ron Paul gets assasinated because of Burgeoning popularity, or even at all, Ill eat a hat of my choice.

Is it because he is truthful or because he tends to completely conservative?