PDA

View Full Version : Dad sells son's 90-dollar video game online for more than 9000

Yurt
12-16-2007, 08:45 PM
Dad sells son's 90-dollar video game online for more than 9000

MONTREAL (AFP) - After catching his 15-year-old smoking pot, a father sold the hard-to-get "Guitar Hero III" video game he bought his son for 90 dollars for Christmas at an online auction, fetching 9,000 dollars.

The sale took place after the father spent two weeks searching for the video game for the Nintendo Wii gameboard.

"So I was so relieved in that I had finally got the Holy Grail of Christmas presents pretty much just in the nick of time. I couldn't wait to spread the jubilance to my son," the father wrote on the eBay website.

"Then, yesterday, I came home from work early and what do I find? My innocent little boy smoking pot in the back yard with two of his delinquent friends."

"I am still considering getting him a game for his Nintendo. Maybe something like Barbie as the Island Princess or Dancing with the Stars ... I know he will just love them," the father said, tongue-in-cheek.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071216/od_afp/canadainternetdrugchristmasoffbeat;_ylt=AlhOvZSTLx K24DNrKYe6ucsEtbAF

glockmail
12-16-2007, 08:52 PM
This guy's almost as good as I am at plotting and extracting revenge. :lol:

dan
12-16-2007, 10:58 PM
"I am still considering getting him a game for his Nintendo. Maybe something like Barbie as the Island Princess or Dancing with the Stars ... I know he will just love them," the father said, tongue-in-cheek.

:laugh2: Gotta love Canadians!