PDA

View Full Version : Barefoot South Carolina Officer Catches Suspected Molester in His Yard

waterrescuedude2000
12-17-2007, 01:13 AM
GAFFNEY, S.C. --

A man who police say was on the run after being accused of molesting a 4-year-old got himself arrested when he walked into an officer's back yard.

Police said that a Gaffney woman, who was at home with her daughter and the man, looked over and saw Steve Kennedy, 21, molesting her daughter. The woman said Kennedy ran out of the house and into the woods.

Police responded to the home at about 4:30 p.m. and began to search for Kennedy, who officers said is mentally handicapped, but were unable to find him.

http://officer.com/online/article.jsp?siteSection=1&id=39355

I really wish this country would toughen up on this kind of shit. I am ready to see castration and the noose back for anyone who pulls this shit.

5stringJeff
12-17-2007, 08:07 AM
If I saw someone molesting my daughter, the only thing the cops would have to bring to the scene is a bodybag.

waterrescuedude2000
12-18-2007, 02:54 AM
If I saw someone molesting my daughter, the only thing the cops would have to bring to the scene is a bodybag.

But I would make it the most slow and painful death he could imagine and castration with a sword would be the least of his worries. When I got done with him.

5stringJeff
12-18-2007, 09:50 AM
But I would make it the most slow and painful death he could imagine and castration with a sword would be the least of his worries. When I got done with him.

I'd pretty much just empty my magazine into his chest.