PDA

View Full Version : Reno police quickly catch robbery suspect With mug shot

waterrescuedude2000
12-17-2007, 01:40 AM
Moments after a man allegedly robbed a northeast Reno convenience store on Friday a Reno police officer spotted him and the suspect was taken into custody.

The Reno Police Department reported that a man walked into the 7-Eleven at 1770 Sutro. St. about 4:08 a.m., walked up to the clerk and pulled out of a knife. The man put the knife at the clerk’s side and demanded she open the cash register, police said. The clerk complied and the suspect reached over the counter, pulled money out of the register and left the store, police said.

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071214/NEWS18/71214005&oaso=news.rgj.com/breakingnews

what a dumb ass. I mean these stores don't usually have more than 50 dollars in their drawers at night anyways. So stupid ass here will go to jail for a few years over probably 50 bucks.

nevadamedic
12-17-2007, 01:52 AM
Moments after a man allegedly robbed a northeast Reno convenience store on Friday a Reno police officer spotted him and the suspect was taken into custody.

The Reno Police Department reported that a man walked into the 7-Eleven at 1770 Sutro. St. about 4:08 a.m., walked up to the clerk and pulled out of a knife. The man put the knife at the clerk’s side and demanded she open the cash register, police said. The clerk complied and the suspect reached over the counter, pulled money out of the register and left the store, police said.

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071214/NEWS18/71214005&oaso=news.rgj.com/breakingnews

what a dumb ass. I mean these stores don't usually have more than 50 dollars in their drawers at night anyways. So stupid ass here will go to jail for a few years over probably 50 bucks.

They have $200-$400 that they have access to on a graveyard shift with the rest of the days earning's in a time released safe witch can only be opened at that exact time or by the security service. Stores like Wal-Mart have up to $800 in a register. When the register takes in more then $800 at any time day or night the register locks up and a supervisor has to do a pick up and drop it in the times release safe.

waterrescuedude2000
12-18-2007, 03:06 AM
They have $200-$400 that they have access to on a graveyard shift with the rest of the days earning's in a time released safe witch can only be opened at that exact time or by the security service. Stores like Wal-Mart have up to $800 in a register. When the register takes in more then $800 at any time day or night the register locks up and a supervisor has to do a pick up and drop it in the times release safe.

Seven eleven does it different here. you only have one person on a shift and they have to drop every time they have more than 50 dollars. There are what is called a field rep they come in on random shifts and check how much money is in your drawer and if you are over 50 you get written up. They also ask if you are carrying a weapon on you. And all that stupid shit cause these stupid companies would rather see you dead than be able to defend yourself.

actsnoblemartin
12-18-2007, 07:29 PM
fuck hitlery

OCA
12-18-2007, 07:33 PM
And this is important enough for a thread because?

OCA
12-18-2007, 07:33 PM
fuck hitlery

LMFAO@ "THE MELTDOWN":laugh2:

nevadamedic
12-19-2007, 02:10 AM
Seven eleven does it different here. you only have one person on a shift and they have to drop every time they have more than 50 dollars. There are what is called a field rep they come in on random shifts and check how much money is in your drawer and if you are over 50 you get written up. They also ask if you are carrying a weapon on you. And all that stupid shit cause these stupid companies would rather see you dead than be able to defend yourself.

That's completly inacurate think about it if someone payed with a $100 bill thay wouldn't be able to make change and would wipe the drawer out. I happen to know when 7-11 drops and AM?PM drops, my dad just sold both stores to a client.

5stringJeff
12-19-2007, 09:43 AM
That's completly inacurate think about it if someone payed with a $100 bill thay wouldn't be able to make change and would wipe the drawer out. I happen to know when 7-11 drops and AM?PM drops, my dad just sold both stores to a client.

You should add that to your list of accomplishments.

waterrescuedude2000
12-20-2007, 04:03 AM

Thats what the slot machines are for. You put in a 100 and hit cash out and then 5 20 dollar bills pop out of the safe.... Thats for the 7-11 with slot machines here anyways thats how they do it......