View Full Version : The Dark Knight

12-17-2007, 01:08 PM
http://www.atasteforthetheatrical.com/deathtrap/default.htm

Hagbard Celine
12-17-2007, 01:22 PM
Rowdy. I can't wait.

12-17-2007, 01:44 PM
Rowdy. I can't wait.

hard to believe that is Heath Ledger isnt it?

Hagbard Celine
12-17-2007, 02:09 PM
Not when you take into account that he already has the joker smile built-in.
http://imstars.aufeminin.com/stars/fan/D20041221/1561_662345527_heath_ledger_9_H161753_L.jpg

MtnBiker
01-22-2008, 06:40 PM
RIP Heath!!

Such a loss. :(

nevadamedic
01-23-2008, 01:11 AM
I couldn't imagine a movie being any worse then the first one but then I saw the previews for this one.

01-23-2008, 02:56 AM
I couldn't imagine a movie being any worse then the first one but then I saw the previews for this one.

What are you talking about? Batman Begins was one of the best movies in years!

I was reading an article earlier that the reason Heath was taking sleeping pills is because he was having trouble sleeping because he gets so into his roles that he was having nightmares and couldnt handle it.

In other words, the Joker killed him, literally.

nevadamedic
01-23-2008, 03:17 AM
What are you talking about? Batman Begins was one of the best movies in years!

I was reading an article earlier that the reason Heath was taking sleeping pills is because he was having trouble sleeping because he gets so into his roles that he was having nightmares and couldnt handle it.

In other words, the Joker killed him, literally.

Batman Begins ruined the series to me. I prefer the first four, they were more my style.

I have a hard time seeing Heath Ledger as the Joker after the role Nicholson played as he was brilliant and also made 65 million and a percentage of the profits, he made out like a bandit. You can goto www.imdb.com and look up an actor and if you goto mini biography most of the time they list what the actor has made on each film.

The sleeping pills were over the counter, do you know how hard it is to overdose on over the counter sleeping pills? They are basically Benadryl with out the allergy stuff.

nevadamedic
01-23-2008, 03:21 AM
Heath Ledger's best role was his American movie debut in 10 Things I Hate About You! That movie was awesome and Heath made it the success it became and that movie is what made him a heart throb to many women.

Nukeman
01-23-2008, 06:53 AM
Batman Begins ruined the series to me. I prefer the first four, they were more my style.
I have a hard time seeing Heath Ledger as the Joker after the role Nicholson played as he was brilliant and also made 65 million and a percentage of the profits, he made out like a bandit. You can goto www.imdb.com and look up an actor and if you goto mini biography most of the time they list what the actor has made on each film.

The sleeping pills were over the counter, do you know how hard it is to overdose on over the counter sleeping pills? They are basically Benadryl with out the allergy stuff.
That right there says it all about you (and how wrong you continue to be)!!! You actually believe George Clooney was a better Batman!! You have got to be kidding me. the acting in the 2nd,3rd, and 4th was terrible with a horrible story line. At least "Begins" had good acting and a good story.....

Nukeman
01-23-2008, 06:55 AM
Heath Ledger's best role was his American movie debut in 10 Things I Hate About You! That movie was awesome and Heath made it the success it became and that movie is what made him a heart throb to many women.Actually "Ned Kelly" was a much better film. great acting and great story. You really should pay more attention to details and less to the cheesey filming that you seem to like...

dan
01-23-2008, 08:59 AM
Anybody think it's eerie that Ledger's last role will be a part where he looks just like Brandon Lee in The Crow?

theHawk
01-23-2008, 09:00 AM

You're kidding right? Although I loved the 1989 Batman and Batman Returns, the series just went downhill after that, with the revolving actors playing Bruce Wayne. The movies got so bad the series was becoming more like the 1960's TV show....a joke.

This newly recreated Batman series is much darker and follows the original comics much more closely. Batman Begins I would have to say is the best comic to movie I've ever seen. I can't wait for the Dark Knight because it looks just as good as the first.

dan
01-23-2008, 09:00 AM
Almost forgot....

Heath Ledger's best role was his American movie debut in 10 Things I Hate About You! That movie was awesome and Heath made it the success it became and that movie is what made him a heart throb to many women.

:gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay:

theHawk
01-23-2008, 09:01 AM
Anybody think it's eerie that Ledger's last role will be a part where he looks just like Brandon Lee in The Crow?

Heh, didn't think of it that way. The Crow is one of my favorite movies.

dan
01-23-2008, 09:03 AM

Where'd you read this? Because literally every news source I've seen has listed them as perscription. Plus, reports are coming out now that he had a pretty major problem with heroin and/or coke, depeding on who you believe.

darin
01-23-2008, 10:05 AM

Really?

Police said there were prescription sleeping pills near Ledger's body. (http://www.komotv.com/news/14015882.html)

Hagbard Celine
01-23-2008, 10:40 AM
I think everybody is ignoring the real issue here. That Ledger was punished for making Brokeback Mountain. God hates fags guys. It's in the Bible.

dan
01-23-2008, 11:07 AM
I think everybody is ignoring the real issue here. That Ledger was punished for making Brokeback Mountain. God hates fags guys. It's in the Bible.

"I wish I could quit you, sleeping pills!"

Too soon?:slap: