PDA

View Full Version : Border Patrol Fires Tear Gas Into Mexico

Pale Rider
12-17-2007, 03:51 PM
Border Patrol Fires Tear Gas Into Mexico

Dec 17 03:31 PM US/Eastern
By ELLIOT SPAGAT
Associated Press Writer 1 Comments

SAN DIEGO (AP) - The Border Patrol says its agents were attacked nearly 1,000 times during a one-year period along the Mexican border, typically by assailants hurling rocks, bottles and bricks. Now the agency is responding with tear gas and powerful, pepper-spray weapons, including firing into Mexico.
The counteroffensive has drawn complaints that innocent families are being caught in the crossfire.

"A neighbor shouted, 'Stop it! There are children living here," said Esther Arias Medina, 41, who on Wednesday fled her Tijuana, Mexico, shanty with her 3-week-old grandson after the infant began coughing from smoke that seeped through the walls.

A helmeted agent on the U.S. side said nothing as he stood with a rifle on top of a 10-foot border fence next to the three-room home that Arias shares with six others.

"We don't deserve this," Arias said. "The people who live here don't throw rocks. Those are people who come from the outside, but we're paying the price."

Witnesses in Arias' hardscrabble neighborhood described eight attacks since August that involved tear gas or pepper spray, some that forced residents to evacuate.

The Border Patrol's top official in San Diego, Mike Fisher, said his agents are taking action because Mexican authorities have been slow to respond. When an attack happens, he said, American authorities often wait hours for them to come, and help usually never arrives.

"We have been taking steps to ensure that our agents are safe," Fisher said.

Read whole article here... (http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8TJDQA81&show_article=1)

Pale Rider
12-17-2007, 03:53 PM
Still don't think there's a war brewing? Don't kid yourself. This article is about a small step America is taking in the right direction... DEFENDING ITSELF!

Thank God for Duncan Hunter.

typomaniac
12-17-2007, 03:56 PM
Still don't think there's a war brewing? Don't kid yourself. This article is about a small step America is taking in the right direction... DEFENDING ITSELF!

Thank God for Duncan Hunter.

Mexico can't win a war with the U.S. We certainly don't need Duncan Hunter to tell anyone that. :dunno:

Dilloduck
12-17-2007, 04:24 PM
Mexico can't win a war with the U.S. We certainly don't need Duncan Hunter to tell anyone that. :dunno:

Don't expect all wars to look like Gettysburg.

manu1959
12-17-2007, 04:35 PM

define war.....sending your people to another country to live off them and take the wealth back to their country of origin.....

we clothe them, feed them, give them free medical care, educate them....they then take what they earn under the table and invest it back in mexico and pay no taxes for the services.....

they are waging an econoimc war and they are kicking our ass.....

which is why they do not let their southern neighbors do it to them.....

Pale Rider
12-17-2007, 04:48 PM

They're waging war on us right now, as manu pointed out. But it's even more violent than that. Just ask anyone living in places like Laredo. That and the fact that the invasion of illegal aliens into America by mexicans is the LARGEST LAND INVASION FROM ONE COUNTRY INTO ANOTHER IN THE HISTORY OF WORLD... what would you call if not a war?

manu1959
12-17-2007, 04:51 PM
They're waging war on us right now, as manu pointed out. But it's even more violent than that. Just ask anyone living in places like Laredo. That and the fact that the invasion of illegal aliens into America by mexicans is the LARGEST LAND INVASION FROM ONE COUNTRY INTO ANOTHER IN THE HISTORY OF WORLD... what would you call if not a war?

you could also look at it as a flood of refugees from an opressive economically failed nation to a prosperous free nation....

no that doesn't work since they go back....

typomaniac
12-17-2007, 04:54 PM

I'll call it a war when they come to my house with the intent to kill me and move in.

define war.....sending your people to another country to live off them and take the wealth back to their country of origin.....

We're not talking about Iraq, son. :laugh:

Pale Rider
12-17-2007, 04:59 PM
you could also look at it as a flood of refugees from an opressive economically failed nation to a prosperous free nation....
Granted... it is partly that.

no that doesn't work since they go back....
Shit man... they're not going back. What kind of a joke is THAT?

Pale Rider
12-17-2007, 05:01 PM
I'll call it a war when they come to my house with the intent to kill me and move in.
"America" IS "your house."

No, we're not. Iraq is half the world away. Mexico is on our border.

And if you consider a 52 year old young enough to call "son," then you're one old mother fucker... :laugh:

hjmick
12-17-2007, 05:05 PM
Manu, Pale, I've been making this very same argument since the mid '80s. Nobody believed it then. Now, the argument is the same and as valid as ever, but to make it now will have you labeled a bigot.

The politicians who supposedly represent the people of our country, are sworn to protect our laws and borders, have essentially surrendered our sovereignty by ignoring the steady tide of humanity crossing the borders every day.

I am not opposed to immigration, it's one of the things that made, and continues to make, this a great country, but there has to be control. We can not continue to have the free flow of criminals, and that's exactly what they are the second they cross into the U.S. without going through the proper procedures, and expect to maintain a stable and prosperous society.

manu1959
12-17-2007, 05:10 PM
Granted... it is partly that.

Shit man... they're not going back. What kind of a joke is THAT?

actually, a lot of them do...particulalry in the farming sector...they come they, work and then take the money back

manu1959
12-17-2007, 05:11 PM

i will take this as validation of my point as you seem to have nothing to refute it....

Pale Rider
12-17-2007, 05:27 PM
actually, a lot of them do...particulalry in the farming sector...they come they, work and then take the money back

Well sure, the migrant workers. They're for the most part legal though too, and hard working, and we need a lot of them. Seriously, I don't have a problem with Mexicans coming in seasonally, LEGALLY, working and going home. They've been doing it for generations. It's all the ones here that hopped the border and are thinking that they can just stay, scott free, and never have to either be recognized as a criminal or go back. That shit just pisses me off to no end, as it does the vast majority of Americans. But to top if off with Mexicans taunting and shooting at American Border Patrol on the border, fuckin' A, we need to do more than just fire some tear gas at them. We need to shot BULLETS at them. I just don't know when it was America was so lame with their response when WE were attacked. Sounds like hillbilly clinton bull shit.

manu1959
12-17-2007, 05:28 PM
Well sure, the migrant workers. They're for the most part legal though too, and hard working, and we need a lot of them. Seriously, I don't have a problem with Mexicans coming in seasonally, LEGALLY, working and going home. They've been doing it for generations. It's all the ones here that hopped the border and are thinking that they can just stay, scott free, and never have to either be recognized as a criminal or go back. That shit just pisses me off to no end, as it does the vast majority of Americans. But to top if off with Mexicans taunting and shooting at American Border Patrol on the border, fuckin' A, we need to do more than just fire some tear gas at them. We need to shot BULLETS at them. I just don't know when it was America was so lame with their response when WE were attacked. Sounds like hillbilly clinton bull shit.

no kidding .... i hate it when they jump my fence swim my pool and think they are free......

Pale Rider
12-17-2007, 05:32 PM
no kidding .... i hate it when they jump my fence swim my pool and think they are free......

It's going to come to a head my friend. The situation is just getting worse, and violence just looks inevitable. I'm ready.

manu1959
12-17-2007, 05:35 PM
It's going to come to a head my friend. The situation is just getting worse, and violence just looks inevitable. I'm ready.

we are pussies we will surrender..........

Pale Rider
12-17-2007, 05:41 PM
we are pussies we will surrender..........

Sure the liberals are and already have, but not me and the people I know.

Hagbard Celine
12-17-2007, 05:44 PM
Sure the liberals are and already have, but not me and the people I know.

Eh. It's numbers man. Pure and simple. There are less of us "Americans" than there are of the Hispanics from South America and Latin America. Eventually they'll be the racial majority. Maybe not in our lifetime, but eventually.

hjmick
12-17-2007, 05:47 PM
Eh. It's numbers man. Pure and simple. There are less of us "Americans" than there are of the Hispanics from South America and Latin America. Eventually they'll be the racial majority. Maybe not in our lifetime, but eventually.

I blame Catholicism...

:coffee: :laugh2:

Pale Rider
12-17-2007, 05:49 PM

I don't believe that. Not even remotely. Because if things continued unabated on the present course, they're would be a war. But there's change on the horizon, and mexicans taking over America is NOT part of the equation.

hjmick
12-17-2007, 05:54 PM
I don't believe that. Not even remotely.

I find it easy to believe. The populations of the Latin American/South American countries being primarily Catholic follow the teachings of the Church much more closely than American Catholics ever will. Their refusal to accept birth control, couple with the whole "be fruitful and multiply" thing works against us. The only people giving them a run for their money are those practicing Islam.

I do not believe it means the demise of America necessarily, but somebody will need to do something and do it very soon.

typomaniac
12-17-2007, 06:07 PM
i will take this as validation of my point as you seem to have nothing to refute it....

Don't pull a glockspam: it's beneath even you.

manu1959
12-17-2007, 06:09 PM
Don't pull a glockspam: it's beneath even you.

then produce a counter argument or admit you have none......

typomaniac
12-17-2007, 06:10 PM
then produce a counter argument or admit you have none......

Did you ever make a point in the first place? :confused:

manu1959
12-17-2007, 06:12 PM
Did you ever make a point in the first place? :confused:

yep.....

typomaniac
12-17-2007, 06:15 PM
yep.....

Sorry bout that,

1. I, *THE GREAT TYPO* can't figure out what it was.
2. Can you rephrase your point, maybe?
3. Thanks

Regards,
SirTypoOfAmerica

manu1959
12-17-2007, 06:17 PM
Sorry bout that,

3. Thanks

Regards,
SirTypoOfAmerica

read the thread.....

typomaniac
12-17-2007, 06:18 PM
read the thread.....

I'll take that as a "No, I don't understand my own argument well enough to rephrase it."

hjmick
Sorry bout that,

3. Thanks

Regards,
SirTypoOfAmerica

I don't care who you are, this was funny. :lol:

Pale Rider
I find it easy to believe. The populations of the Latin American/South American countries being primarily Catholic follow the teachings of the Church much more closely than American Catholics ever will. Their refusal to accept birth control, couple with the whole "be fruitful and multiply" thing works against us. The only people giving them a run for their money are those practicing Islam.

I do not believe it means the demise of America necessarily, but somebody will need to do something and do it very soon.

I have no real opinion of how much the latin American population will multiply in years to come... they just won't do it here in America, as illegal aliens, indefinitely. They will never BREED themselves into power here, and take the country over. There'll either be a war, or our politicians will find some balls to go in their sack and do something about it. Either way, mexicans will never control America.

manu1959
12-17-2007, 06:19 PM
I'll take that as a "No, I don't understand my own argument well enough to rephrase it."

i will take that as a "i found it and have nothing to refute it"

Yurt
12-17-2007, 06:20 PM
Sorry bout that,

3. Thanks

Regards,
SirTypoOfAmerica

this took more time that it would have taken to scroll up the thread and see his point :dance:

hjmick
12-17-2007, 06:21 PM
I have no real opinion of how much the latin American population will multiply in years to come... they just won't do it here in America, as illegal aliens, indefinitely. They will never BREED themselves into power here, and take the country over. There'll either be a war, or our politicians will find some balls to go in their sack and do something about it. Either way, mexicans will never control America.

I hope you're right, well, not about the war but about the politicians doing something. I'm afraid, however, that the current crop have neither the spine or the support needed to make real change.

manu1959
12-17-2007, 06:21 PM

from a certain perspective they already control america....they outsource their overflow labour to us then send the profits back to mexico....

typomaniac
12-17-2007, 07:31 PM
this took more time that it would have taken to scroll up the thread and see his point :dance:

Clearly you don't understand how my nervous system works. :D

Pale Rider
12-17-2007, 08:15 PM
I hope you're right, well, not about the war but about the politicians doing something. I'm afraid, however, that the current crop have neither the spine or the support needed to make real change.

The VAST majority of Americans want the border sealed and the illegals deported. The VAST majority. So yes the politicians have the backing of the American people. Thing is, in Washington, money talks, and the big business lobbyist have all the money, and that seems to trump what you or I want, or what's good for the country. But, when it comes to being reelected like for now, the Presidential candidates, even the ole sanctuary city mayor himself giuliani has changed his tune. So has ole illegal alien loving hucklebee. They know if they want a shot at the White House, they BETTER be talking about sealing the border and taking care of business when it comes to the illegals, or quite simply, they won't be in the White House.

I've said many times here that America is headed for another Civil War. Now I'm starting to hear it coming from other people in other places. People are pissed. Believe me, the illegal alien mexicans are NOT going to just waltz in here and breed themselves into power and take over without a fight. I'll put together an Army of volunteers and start the war myself if need be, and I have plenty of people I'm in touch with already that are more than ready. Don't doubt that for a second.

NEVER just say, "oh well, the illegal mexicans have won, here's our country, take it." Because they will if you let them. Don't let them.

Pale Rider
12-17-2007, 08:19 PM
from a certain perspective they already control america....they outsource their overflow labour to us then send the profits back to mexico....

I wouldn't equate that with control. It's more of a minor problem for us, that can easily be cured, and will be.