Don't you just love this time of year?

ROFLMAO

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/hjmc3rd/ne.jpg

MtnBiker
12-18-2007, 06:07 PM
Who is the blonde, Britney Spears?

Psychoblues
12-18-2007, 09:00 PM
Edwards must be more serious than you realize? Wuzza matter? Are you scared?

hjmick
12-18-2007, 09:03 PM
Not even remotely.

Psychoblues
12-18-2007, 09:23 PM
I so love the smears, the back-a-ways and the exclamations of "not me".

Even if it is remotely.

Sitarro
12-18-2007, 10:22 PM

Even if it is remotely.

How very pathetic and partisan of you Psycho, you will even defend a faggot like Edwards....... weak, really.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

theHawk
12-18-2007, 10:53 PM
I heard Edwards was on top of one of the polls in Iowa!! We can only hope such a loser would ever get the nomination for the Dems!!

hjmick
12-18-2007, 11:51 PM

Even if it is remotely.

I'm not the one smearing him, I'm not the one publishing the story, I'm not the one tipping off the National Enquirer. Hell, I don't even know of the story is true and quite frankly I don't care. What Edwards does is his business. The purpose of the thread was not, and on my part is still not to smear Edwards, it's a commentary on the feeding frenzy that is today's politics.

Psychoblues
12-26-2007, 11:54 PM
I'll buy that.

I'm not the one smearing him, I'm not the one publishing the story, I'm not the one tipping off the National Enquirer. Hell, I don't even know of the story is true and quite frankly I don't care. What Edwards does is his business. The purpose of the thread was not, and on my part is still not to smear Edwards, it's a commentary on the feeding frenzy that is today's politics.

I sincerely pray that one day we will have a truly independent media that will print and report facts without other agenda.

12-27-2007, 03:14 AM
I'll buy that.

I sincerely pray that one day we will have a truly independent media that will print and report facts without other agenda.

having the agenda isnt a problem. its the lack of transparency. They pretend to be neutral when they have biases and agendas.

hjmick
12-27-2007, 04:52 PM

On this we agree.

Psychoblues
12-28-2007, 11:02 PM
I gotta 2'fer!!!!!!!!

a'21and hmjick agree with me on this one!!!!!!!!!! Good for you both!!!!!!!!

12-28-2007, 11:54 PM
I gotta 2'fer!!!!!!!!

a'21and hmjick agree with me on this one!!!!!!!!!! Good for you both!!!!!!!!

i didnt agree with you. I have no problem with people in the news having biases. I just dont like it when they claim they dont.

The fact is all people have biases. Just be upfront and honest with everyone and stop pretending otherwise.

stephanie
12-29-2007, 12:00 AM
I've heard that the National Enquire is owned by..............people close to the Clintons...

Next we'll probably see that Obambam is really the love child of Al Sharpton..:laugh2:

Pale Rider
12-29-2007, 12:31 AM
Who is the blonde, Britney Spears?

I think it's her little sister.

Psychoblues
12-29-2007, 01:02 AM
I've never claimed that I had no bias.

i didnt agree with you. I have no problem with people in the news having biases. I just dont like it when they claim they dont.

The fact is all people have biases. Just be upfront and honest with everyone and stop pretending otherwise.

Are you still defending the fauxnews jerks as legitimate reporters and objective journalists? They do have an objective, just not one that coincides with American ideals and American goodwill.

12-29-2007, 03:05 AM

Are you still defending the fauxnews jerks as legitimate reporters and objective journalists? They do have an objective, just not one that coincides with American ideals and American goodwill.

do you even read what anyone says?

Psychoblues
12-31-2007, 01:24 AM
Your question as evidence of your defense is your only hope?

do you even read what anyone says?

You were defeated before you opened your mouth.

actsnoblemartin
12-31-2007, 01:52 AM
what do you base that fox is bad on?

Psychoblues
12-31-2007, 01:56 AM
They have a niche market.

what do you base that fox is bad on?

They are good at nurturing it. They are certainly not "fair and balanced" by any stretch.

actsnoblemartin
12-31-2007, 01:59 AM
Honestly, i dont think anyone is fair and balanced.

I jokingly say: im fairly unbalanced. that said, do you find any of the other networks any better, and what criteria are you using?

I happen to like cnn, i know its a crime to say that, but i like some of their programs/personalities

:laugh2:

They have a niche market.

They are good at nurturing it. They are certainly not "fair and balanced" by any stretch.

Psychoblues
01-02-2008, 12:42 AM
I didn't sue anyone for the use of the "fair and balanced" mantra.

Honestly, i dont think anyone is fair and balanced.

I jokingly say: im fairly unbalanced. that said, do you find any of the other networks any better, and what criteria are you using?

I happen to like cnn, i know its a crime to say that, but i like some of their programs/personalities

:laugh2:

faux did and they lost their ass on it.

GW in Ohio
01-02-2008, 02:21 PM
How very pathetic and partisan of you Psycho, you will even defend a faggot like Edwards....... weak, really.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

A...faggot...like...Edwards?

Don't tell me.......you think Ann Coulter is our leading political commentator, right?

By the way, if Edwards was a "faggot," he couldn't have gotten that woman pregnant, could he?

Kathianne
01-02-2008, 02:23 PM
A...faggot...like...Edwards?

Don't tell me.......you think Ann Coulter is our leading political commentator, right?

By the way, if Edwards was a "faggot," he couldn't have gotten that woman pregnant, could he?

So the National Enquirer was right again? :lol:

actsnoblemartin
01-02-2008, 04:01 PM
isnt that a tabloid?

Psychoblues
01-05-2008, 08:51 PM
So, I guess Edwards is not a "faggot" after all? Who told that lie?