PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Hurts Herself

Psychoblues
12-18-2007, 07:11 PM
by attacking Obama with untrue accusations. My wife brought home an email that she had received at work about Obama. I wadded the copy up and threw it across the room exclaiming "It's just right wing horseshit."

It appears now that the email was generated by the Clinton Campaign.

I apologise to all right wingers for that unfair remark by me.

Last week, after my wife had delivered the email copy to me, I read where ms. Clinton had fired one of her campaign chiefs for circulating a negative Obama email. A few days ago I listened as a Mr. Penn, another Clinton Campaign Chief almost verbatim repeated some of the contents of that email and was called out by an Edwards campaign spokesman. Yesterday Bob Kerrey of Nebraska repeated again almost verbatim another portion of that email. It is all false and highly offensive to Sen. Obama and to me.

I am not and have never been an Obama supporter other than the support I can give him as a fellow Democrat. I have been a supporter of Sen. Clinton but it appears those days are now over. I cannot abide the personal attacks with the lies that were demonstrated in that email.

manu1959
12-18-2007, 07:12 PM
by attacking Obama with untrue accusations. My wife brought home an email that she had received at work about Obama. I wadded the copy up and threw it across the room exclaiming "It's just right wing horseshit."

got a copy you can post?

Psychoblues
12-18-2007, 07:23 PM
I wish I had it for you to read, m'59, but like I said I threw it across the room and blamed it on right wingers.

got a copy you can post?

I apologise for that remark.

actsnoblemartin
12-18-2007, 07:24 PM
nice to see you back psychoblues.

:)

Last week, after my wife had delivered the email copy to me, I read where ms. Clinton had fired one of her campaign chiefs for circulating a negative Obama email. A few days ago I listened as a Mr. Penn, another Clinton Campaign Chief almost verbatim repeated some of the contents of that email and was called out by an Edwards campaign spokesman. Yesterday Bob Kerrey of Nebraska repeated again almost verbatim another portion of that email. It is all false and highly offensive to Sen. Obama and to me.

I am not and have never been an Obama supporter other than the support I can give him as a fellow Democrat. I have been a supporter of Sen. Clinton but it appears those days are now over. I cannot abide the personal attacks with the lies that were demonstrated in that email.

Psychoblues
12-18-2007, 07:27 PM
This is not funny and has no place in the Lounge where we all come to drink and have a merry time. I posted this in the current events forum and that is where it should be taken back to and remain there. This is a current event and every bit as important as anything I have ever read there and even more than much of what is written there.

actsnoblemartin
12-18-2007, 07:28 PM
i agree

This is not funny and has no place in the Lounge where we all come to drink and have a merry time. I posted this in the current events forum and that is where it should be taken back to and remain there. This is a current event and every bit as important as anything I have ever read there and even more than much of what is written there.

Psychoblues
12-18-2007, 07:28 PM
Thanks, martin!!!!!!

nice to see you back psychoblues.

:)

Good to see you, too!!!!!!!!!

glockmail
12-18-2007, 07:36 PM

I am not and have never been an Obama supporter other than the support I can give him as a fellow Democrat. I have been a supporter of Sen. Clinton but it appears those days are now over. I cannot abide the personal attacks with the lies that were demonstrated in that email. When I found out that I had been lied to I left the Democrat Party myself. That was about 15-16 years ago.

dan
12-18-2007, 07:37 PM

I agree, actually, but you should post in the Lounge more regardless.

Psychoblues
12-18-2007, 07:48 PM
15, 16 years ago?

When I found out that I had been lied to I left the Democrat Party myself. That was about 15-16 years ago.

You must be eating your own guts by now from hearing the lies of the Republicans?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues
12-18-2007, 07:49 PM
With what, exactly, do you agree?

I agree, actually, but you should post in the Lounge more regardless.

Don't Fence Me In and God Bless the WM3.

nevadamedic
12-18-2007, 08:03 PM

Support Senator McCain then..............

dan
12-18-2007, 08:21 PM
With what, exactly, do you agree?

Don't Fence Me In and God Bless the WM3.

I agree that this thread shouldn't have been moved.

FYI, Damien Echols is going to be on Larry King tomorrow night. Spread the word!

Kathianne
12-18-2007, 08:44 PM

FYI, Damien Echols is going to be on Larry King tomorrow night. Spread the word!

Was it moved?

dan
12-18-2007, 08:52 PM
Was it moved?

I thought that was what he was saying here:

This is not funny and has no place in the Lounge where we all come to drink and have a merry time. I posted this in the current events forum and that is where it should be taken back to and remain there.

:confused:

Psychoblues
12-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Thanks, dan.

Those boys were railroaded. You know it, I know and it seems now the nation may know more about it. Even though I despise CNN I will be watching for the Larry King interview with Damian.

Psychoblues
12-26-2007, 11:38 PM
I supported John McCain in 2000 and I support him now. I just can't vote for him now.

Support Senator McCain then..............

John is not what he used to be.