glad to know were under 5 here

Oh Donnnnnnnnnnooonky!

When do ya turn 6? :poke::slap::laugh2:

manu1959
12-18-2007, 07:34 PM
someone says somthing contreversial

most of the board knee jerks and calls names

yes anyone that disagrees with your idiotic premise is dismissed as a knee jerk 5 year olde....nice....

OCA
12-18-2007, 07:36 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

@ THE MELTDOWN

Said1
12-18-2007, 07:37 PM

Yes. This is how the board works. Some guy told me, I forget who.

OCA
12-18-2007, 07:40 PM
No wait this how the board works..........................you simply post "fuck Hitlery" in a stupid thread that has nothing do with her.:laugh2:

Psychoblues
12-18-2007, 07:43 PM
It is pretty pitiful sometimes. Moderators moving posts to more obscure forums simply because they don't like the post or the poster, banning posters even though no infraction has been made, even deleting posts unfavorable to their own personal idealogy demonstrates over and over again that the leadership is seriously lacking. Do I need to repost the gopjeff piece of work that operated well for the other board to remind any of you of the principles upon which the vision of him and the primary administrator shared to grow this board?

jackass
12-18-2007, 08:13 PM
It is pretty pitiful sometimes. Moderators moving posts to more obscure forums simply because they don't like the post or the poster, banning posters even though no infraction has been made, even deleting posts unfavorable to their own personal idealogy demonstrates over and over again that the leadership is seriously lacking. Do I need to repost the gopjeff piece of work that operated well for the other board to remind any of you of the principles upon which the vision of him and the primary administrator shared to grow this board?

Are you going to show us any proof of these things or just throw out baseless arguments? I know for a FACT that Jim wouldnt let anyone just delete any post that they thought was unfavorable for no reason.

LiberalNation
12-18-2007, 08:22 PM
Knee jerk, hardly, I thought long and hard before I came to the conclusion that you are one of the few true idjits I have ever had the privilege to listen to.

actsnoblemartin
12-18-2007, 09:40 PM
never :laugh2:, i mean next year

Oh Donnnnnnnnnnooonky!

When do ya turn 6? :poke::slap::laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
12-18-2007, 09:42 PM
no, thats not what im saying.

im saying, the first couple of replies were mainly, your an idiot.

but some-most actually had a point.

just because somebody disagrees with me, does not make them wrong or bad.

please allow that to count as my clarification.

yes anyone that disagrees with your idiotic premise is dismissed as a knee jerk 5 year olde....nice....

Mr. P
12-18-2007, 09:49 PM

Agreed. cept I'd say Moderator. Only one is drunk with power.

Psychoblues
12-18-2007, 09:50 PM
Like you, I trust jimnyc. But I think jim misses a lot of the finer details just like you do.

Are you going to show us any proof of these things or just throw out baseless arguments? I know for a FACT that Jim wouldnt let anyone just delete any post that they thought was unfavorable for no reason.

I have basis for my arguments and I think jimnyc knows and understands that. Are you asking for a debate or just throwing shit like most repubs do? Monkee see, monkee do?

actsnoblemartin
12-18-2007, 09:52 PM
you know i was born in the year of the monkey.

I do see a tendency to be very nasty to liberals on this board.

and very condescending of their ideas, yes, im guilty too

and yes, liberals on the board are not immune from name calling either

Like you, I trust jimnyc. But I think jim misses a lot of the finer details just like you do.

I have basis for my arguments and I think jimnyc knows and understands that. Are you asking for a debate or just throwing shit like most repubs do? Monkee see, monkee do?

Psychoblues
12-18-2007, 10:03 PM
Year of the monkey, eh????????

you know i was born in the year of the monkey.

I do see a tendency to be very nasty to liberals on this board.

and very condescending of their ideas, yes, im guilty too

and yes, liberals on the board are not immune from name calling either

How did I already know that!!!!!!!!

Just kidding you, martin!!!!!! You are correct. Unlike the ideals expressed as I understand them, this board punishes liberals, progressives and other more critical thinkers that tend to not go along with the flow. But, you have to admit, I never called anyone a name that didn't first call me one and you also have to admit that I've been banned for the same whilst the original namecaller never was or has been banned and continues to freely post to this day. Like the price of the Audi, is this a mystery of the sea?

actsnoblemartin
12-19-2007, 01:28 AM
I agree with everything you just said.

darin
12-19-2007, 08:38 AM
Moderators moving posts to more obscure forums simply because they don't like the post or the poster

Liar.

banning posters even though no infraction has been made

Liar.

even deleting posts unfavorable to their own personal idealogy

Liar.

Maybe after you get back from this most-current ban, you could try to back up the bullshit you post?

jimnyc
12-19-2007, 09:52 AM
Complaints should be addressed to the appropriate parties via PM.