PDA

View Full Version : Fox News Headquarters Fire Cheered at USA Today Blog

red states rule
12-18-2007, 10:55 PM
Once again, the left shows how tolerant and compassionte they are everytime they have a chance

First we have the event

Small Explosion at Fox News Building
1 day ago

NEW YORK (AP) — A chemical used in the heating and cooling system at the building that houses Fox News fell on the floor and mixed with another substance Monday, triggering a small explosion, firefighters said.

The chemical was being tested at NewsCorp headquarters by a worker from the Department of Environmental Protection, the department said. The worker suffered cuts on his forehead as he tried to get out of the way and was taken to a hospital for evaluation.

The chemical that fell was trichloroisocyanuric acid, or biocide, which is regularly used to keep heating and air conditioning systems clean in commercial buildings, Fire Department spokesman Jim Long said.

The NewsCorp building, in midtown Manhattan, also houses the New York Post. Offices at the newspaper and cable channel were unaffected.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iOjt0Di9IUgV8__kW47m079mYcMwD8TJG67O0

Now we have the reaction frm oUSA Today's On Deadline blog

ca3td1 wrote: 16h 21m ago

Couldn't have happened to nicer faux news corporation. Next time they should take aim at Rupert Murdoch's yacht.

Recommend1 | Report Abuse

Hopped Up Harry wrote: 17h 51m ago

They are investigating the lack of fair and balanced objectivity that is presumed missing and most likely dead at this point.

Recommend | Report Abuse

onlyinamerica wrote: 19h 6m ago

According to CNN!!!! CNN scoops FOX News on an explosion in the FOX building. LOL. Fox was probably too busy propping up Bushie to notice a news story.

Recommend2 | Report Abuse

Madd Maxx wrote: 21h 14m ago

That's why you make meth at home and not at work.

IAmRoot wrote: 21h 35m ago

Bill O'Reilly will again ignore the facts and blame the explosion on terrorists.

Recommend | Report Abuse

docwobbles wrote: 22h 7m ago

I sure hope Bill O'Reilly was in some way personally inconvenienced.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/12/report-chemical.html

Dilloduck
12-18-2007, 11:07 PM
Once again, the left shows how tolerant and compassionte they are everytime they have a chance

First we have the event

Small Explosion at Fox News Building
1 day ago

NEW YORK (AP) — A chemical used in the heating and cooling system at the building that houses Fox News fell on the floor and mixed with another substance Monday, triggering a small explosion, firefighters said.

The chemical was being tested at NewsCorp headquarters by a worker from the Department of Environmental Protection, the department said. The worker suffered cuts on his forehead as he tried to get out of the way and was taken to a hospital for evaluation.

The chemical that fell was trichloroisocyanuric acid, or biocide, which is regularly used to keep heating and air conditioning systems clean in commercial buildings, Fire Department spokesman Jim Long said.

The NewsCorp building, in midtown Manhattan, also houses the New York Post. Offices at the newspaper and cable channel were unaffected.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iOjt0Di9IUgV8__kW47m079mYcMwD8TJG67O0

Now we have the reaction frm oUSA Today's On Deadline blog

ca3td1 wrote: 16h 21m ago

Couldn't have happened to nicer faux news corporation. Next time they should take aim at Rupert Murdoch's yacht.

Hopped Up Harry wrote: 17h 51m ago

They are investigating the lack of fair and balanced objectivity that is presumed missing and most likely dead at this point.

Recommend | Report Abuse

onlyinamerica wrote: 19h 6m ago

According to CNN!!!! CNN scoops FOX News on an explosion in the FOX building. LOL. Fox was probably too busy propping up Bushie to notice a news story.

Recommend2 | Report Abuse

Madd Maxx wrote: 21h 14m ago

That's why you make meth at home and not at work.

IAmRoot wrote: 21h 35m ago

Bill O'Reilly will again ignore the facts and blame the explosion on terrorists.

Recommend | Report Abuse

docwobbles wrote: 22h 7m ago

I sure hope Bill O'Reilly was in some way personally inconvenienced.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/12/report-chemical.html

Do you think that people blogging this crap think it helps our country in any way? Divided we fall. :cool:

red states rule
12-18-2007, 11:09 PM
Do you think that people blogging this crap think it helps our country in any way? Divided we fall. :cool:

It is sad to say, but to the kook left these comments seem reasonable and after all, we are talking about Fox News

Dilloduck
12-18-2007, 11:12 PM
It is sad to say, but to the kook left these comments seem reasonable and after all, we are talking about Fox News

ya but conservatives are all over the libs too------it's just all bullshit that will destroy us. :cheers2:

red states rule
12-18-2007, 11:15 PM
ya but conservatives are all over the libs too------it's just all bullshit that will destroy us. :cheers2:

I have seen few conservatives openly hoping people die, or injury

In 06 when Sen Johnson (D) had his stroke, nobody hoped he would die. Meanwhile, the left was more worried if they would lose the Senate if he did

If fact, the kooks were sayng he was poisond in an attempt to take back the Senate

April15
12-18-2007, 11:25 PM
Since it is the truth it does help the nation become one again.

red states rule
12-18-2007, 11:27 PM
Since it is the truth it does help the nation become one again.

As I said, to the kook left the insane and hate filled comments seem perfectly reasonable and a natural reaction

gabosaurus
12-19-2007, 01:28 AM
I would never think of cheering a small fire at Fox News. That would be totally inappropriate.

I would wait for a larger one. :)

red states rule
12-19-2007, 05:33 AM
I would never think of cheering a small fire at Fox News. That would be totally inappropriate.

I would wait for a larger one. :)

That would be the only way CNN and MSNBC would have a chance to overtake Fox News in the ratings