PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Lynn Spears Says She's Pregnant

Pale Rider
12-18-2007, 11:29 PM
Jamie Lynn Spears Says She's Pregnant

2007-12-18 21:34:35

NEW YORK (AP) — Another Spears baby is reportedly on the way — and it's not Britney's. Jamie Lynn Spears, the 16-year-old "Zoey 101" star and sister of Britney, told OK! magazine that she's pregnant and that the father is her boyfriend, Casey Aldridge.

"It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected," she said. "I was in complete and total shock and so was he."

Spears is 12 weeks along and initially kept the news to herself when she learned of the pregnancy from an at-home test and subsequent doctor visit, she told the celebrity magazine, which hits stands in New York on Wednesday and the rest of the country by Friday.

What message does she want to send to other teens about premarital sex? "I definitely don't think it's something you should do; it's better to wait," she told the magazine. "But I can't be judgmental because it's a position I put myself in."

After she found out from a doctor that she was pregnant, she said, "I took two weeks to myself where I didn't tell anybody."

Link to story... (http://charter.net/news/news_reader.php?storyid=14252572&feedid=241)

manu1959
12-18-2007, 11:32 PM

NEW YORK (AP) — Another Spears baby is reportedly on the way — and it's not Britney's. Jamie Lynn Spears, the 16-year-old "Zoey 101" star and sister of Britney, told OK! magazine that she's pregnant and that the father is her boyfriend, Casey Aldridge.

"It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected," she said. "I was in complete and total shock and so was he."

Spears is 12 weeks along and initially kept the news to herself when she learned of the pregnancy from an at-home test and subsequent doctor visit, she told the celebrity magazine, which hits stands in New York on Wednesday and the rest of the country by Friday.

What message does she want to send to other teens about premarital sex? "I definitely don't think it's something you should do; it's better to wait," she told the magazine. "But I can't be judgmental because it's a position I put myself in."

After she found out from a doctor that she was pregnant, she said, "I took two weeks to myself where I didn't tell anybody."

Link to story... (http://charter.net/news/news_reader.php?storyid=14252572&feedid=241)

it couldn't have been the sex....could it?

Pale Rider
12-18-2007, 11:32 PM
Question... why isn't the boy who got this little slut pregnant under arrest for Statutory Rape? Is it legal to fuck 16 year olds in Hollywierd?

I'll tell ya, this spear family is pure TRASH from mama on down. Filthy white trash.

manu1959
12-18-2007, 11:34 PM
Question... why isn't the boy who got this little slut pregnant under arrest for Statutory Rape? Is it legal to fuck 16 year olds in Hollywierd?

they are both 16.....not in california

Pale Rider
12-18-2007, 11:38 PM
they are both 16.....not in california

Hmmm... and she wants to raise it back in her home state of Louisiana — "so it can have a normal family life." FUCK... "a normal life,"..... :lmao:

manu1959
12-18-2007, 11:54 PM
Hmmm... and she wants to raise it back in her home state of Louisiana — "so it can have a normal family life." FUCK... "a normal life,"..... :lmao:

well it won't quite be normal in lousiana.....she didn't get nailed by her brother.....

Dilloduck
12-18-2007, 11:54 PM
well it won't quite be normal in lousiana.....she didn't get nailed by her brother.....

wait for the DNA :laugh2:

JohnDoe
12-19-2007, 12:38 AM
at least she ain't aborting it....

12-19-2007, 12:49 AM
at least she ain't aborting it....

yeah, very true. we can atleast have some hope that she would be a better parent then her sister.

actsnoblemartin
12-19-2007, 01:07 AM
jamie is so stupid.

gabosaurus
12-19-2007, 01:21 AM
Trashy behavior runs in the family. What did you expect from Britney's sister?

Pale Rider
12-19-2007, 02:43 AM
Trashy behavior runs in the family. What did you expect from Britney's sister?

I'll tell ya, this spear family is pure TRASH from mama on down. Filthy white trash.

Yes, I said almost the exact same thing.

Yeah, yeah, she's not aborting it, which is good, but she's too young to be raising a kid. A kid raising a kid. The world will have one more idiot in it.

Abbey Marie
12-19-2007, 07:57 AM
Well, she can always have her mom help to raise it. After all, she did such a great job with Britney and Jaime. :rolleyes:

gabosaurus
12-19-2007, 11:30 AM
Well, she can always have her mom help to raise it. After all, she did such a great job with Britney and Jaime. :rolleyes:

:lmao:

darin
12-19-2007, 11:39 AM
I heard on the radio today, Her Mom's pending "Parenting Guide" book is now on indefinite-hold by the publisher.

Jamie-lynn is much better-looking than brit. :)

glockmail
12-19-2007, 03:49 PM
yeah, very true. we can atleast have some hope that she would be a better parent then her sister. The best hope for the child is adoption.

Pale Rider
12-19-2007, 05:03 PM
I heard on the radio today, Her Mom's pending "Parenting Guide" book is now on indefinite-hold by the publisher.

Jamie-lynn is much better-looking than brit. :)

Oh my FREAKIN' God... you're serious, MAMA, THE PRIME CULPRIT IN ALL THIS BAD BEHAVIOR WROTE A PARENTING BOOK???!!! On what? How to FUCK UP YOUR KIDS???!!!

Just incredible.... simply incredible.... this world is fucked.

Hagbard Celine
12-19-2007, 05:15 PM
She a ho! :eek:

darin
12-19-2007, 05:18 PM
...but would you hit it? Assuming she was "legal" and stuff? :)

Pale Rider
12-19-2007, 05:20 PM

Evidently in Cal, at 16, she is legal. I don't hear anybody's in trouble.

Hagbard Celine
12-19-2007, 05:37 PM
Yes, but I'd stuff a sock in her mouth so I wouldn't have to hear her filthy bayou accent.
http://www.superphotospace.com/images/thumb/jamie_lynn_spears22_46fcf8c95f718-t.jpg

darin
12-19-2007, 05:39 PM
I love a woman with just about ANY accent. :D She's hot.

Hagbard Celine
12-19-2007, 05:49 PM

I guess. She could fry you up some gator tail bites or some gumbo afterwards :laugh:

darin
12-19-2007, 05:58 PM
okay, now that's just hot. :D

manu1959
12-19-2007, 06:04 PM
Evidently in Cal, at 16, she is legal. I don't hear anybody's in trouble.

turns out he is 19 california has a three year rule for people under 18 which she is.....the "father" may be in trouble

Said1
12-19-2007, 08:15 PM
I knew a mother and daughter who were pregnant at the same time. Might be distant cousins. :laugh2:

manu1959
12-19-2007, 09:12 PM
I knew a mother and daughter who were pregnant at the same time. Might be distant cousins. :laugh2:

same father?

5stringJeff
12-19-2007, 10:43 PM

16 is legal in most states and yes, I would :hitit:

82Marine89
12-19-2007, 10:50 PM
My first thought was the gene pool isn't very deep in this family, but while listening to the radio today they said these two met at some Christian camp. My next thought was of her yelling "Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" as she was getting nailed.

actsnoblemartin
12-19-2007, 11:11 PM
i agree wholeheartedly

nevadamedic
12-20-2007, 12:05 AM

Damnit Martin you need to leave those underage women alone. :laugh2:

eighballsidepocket
12-20-2007, 12:47 PM
Unless it's changed, a California girl 17 years and under is under-age, and if the male counterpart is 18 or older, he can be charged with statutory rape in that state.

We knew some folks whose 17 year old daughter was dating a 17 year old boy from the same high school in California where we live. The two kids had your typical break-up, and the girl told her parents that she had been having sex with her ex-boy friend in a way to make her look like an innnocent, forced victim. Her boyfriend had turned 18 just a few months before the break-up. The parents of the girl went on a vendetta after the ex-boy friend, and had the boy arrested for statutory rape.

As far as I know the boy didn't get felony jail time, but was put on 3 years probation. The district attorney felt that though the girl was a minor, that the sex seemed to be consensual. The girl, after the breakup, tried to convince her parents that the sex had been forced on her, and the girl's parents went with wild abandon to nail this boy. These parents were upstanding church going folks, and I think they were in denial, that their precious little girl could consensually have sex before marriage or under 18. The case really was the parents of the girl versus the boy. Also the boy's parents were really put through the "ringer", with the possiblity of their son facing felony jail time, and also having a criminal record over this.

The girl obviously was afraid to admit complicity in the sexual liason part of her relationship with her parents, and told Mommy and Daddy that this was a very bad boy. Funny how this little going-steady with the bad boy went for about a 1 1/2 years?

Even though, I think the boy was wrong as well as the girl, I'm glad that the courts showed some leniency on the boy, as the girl and he had been carrying-on sexually when both were under age before the break-up happened when the boy had turned 18.

Felonies in California mean state prison, and an 18 year old boy sentenced behind bars in a California state prison for turning 18 before his girlfriend does, and being charged with rape would have ruined the kid in my opinion. He would have been "ripe" USDA Prime for the perverts in our California state prisons.
Now if the guy who got Spears Jr., pregnant is 19 that's a little different. That's one big old age difference, and a 19 year old, having sex with a 16 year old, and capping it off with a pregnancy does push the limits of leniency in my opinion. I think the 19 year old Papa needs more than a slap on the hand, and should face some judicial encounter. Also a 16 year old girl may have the body of a mature "of age" women, but mentally, and emotionally she's just a pubescent girl in my opinion. She's ripe for being taken advantage of sexually by older men, if her at- -home parental modeling has been lacking in morals, integrity, etc...

Male, sexual predators, prey on Lynn's age group. They are so vunerable to the older, mature, guy, who gives them that fatherly love image that alcoholic (Spears Papa), absent papa Spears didn't.

There is a reason in California and many states why kids that commit some pretty terrible crimes aren't sent to prison or charged in the same way as the state considers an adult.

There is an accountability level that has an onset with humans, and children often don't see or understand the magnitude of their actions, because of their mental, and emotional maturation levels. They still need some lawful discipline, and that's where there are sentences given out to juveniles, but with some altered approaches, or enactments.

Obviously the state has to put a starting-point for adulthood somewhere, although I'll have to admit that there are a lot of 20,30,40,50 year olds and above that have stunted mental emotional levels stuck back in their childhood years because of drug addiction, or lousy parental teaching/modeling of accountability.

Anyway, statutory rape laws weren't made to protect the victim's or her parent's honor, but to draw a line between accountability and inability to be accountable in the biggest of life decisions; namely procreation and personal human conduct or behaviour. It also has it's cultural impact on the society, because limits must be drawn in sexual behaviour so that society doesn't undo itself at the seams of behavior that divide us from unreasoning animals, and wisdom endowed creatures.

Update: Removed my Rome comments....I had mentioned Rome as an example of degrading society, but I was rather off-based, and presumed more than my knowledge of history. For that I want to apologize. So I have removed my Rome comments or comparisons from my reply.

The other comments I have left as-is.

I was reminded that Rome's society or culture never in anyway, was moralistic in the sense of our modern Western Culture/society, and I totally agree. I think I had a brain-history lapse of thinking while hastily typing this reply. It was a bad comparison to use in this Spear's sister's moral lapse that is so rampant nowadays.

Rome's demise, I believe had more to do with their lack of controlling such vast geographic pieces of property under their rule. I do believe that the rebellion of their Germanic provinces was one example of the gradual demise of Rome. No doubt many other distant provinces became stiffer in their resistance to Rome's controls.

I guess it might be likened to Great Britain's earlier immense colonial influence/holdings that is much diminished at present.

actsnoblemartin
12-20-2007, 06:10 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Damnit Martin you need to leave those underage women alone. :laugh2:

Hagbard Celine
12-20-2007, 06:13 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

:popcorn:

Pale Rider
12-20-2007, 06:50 PM
The story is getting some air time, although all I hear is pundits clamoring to explain why she did it. What difference does it make? She's probably been fucking around since she was 12.

Mama is to blame. Period. Mama Spears is a whore, and she taught that behavior to her daughters.

actsnoblemartin
12-20-2007, 06:52 PM
what i really admire and respect about you is...

you say it like it is, and you dont give a fuck whether people agree or disagree, like or not like what you say.

youre like the real life version of house.

Bravo mr. :clap:

The story is getting some air time, although all I hear is pundits clamoring to explain why she did it. What difference does it make? She's probably been fucking around since she was 12.

Mama is to blame. Period. Mama Spears is a whore, and she taught that behavior to her daughters.

JohnDoe
12-20-2007, 07:31 PM
I believe I heard on the news today that she had been dating this young man since she was 13 and he was 16.

Damn, dating since 13? Jimminnee, I wasn't allowed out on my first date until I was 17, then again I had a mom that was born and raised in a very strict Italian household....and I complained all the time that they were way too strict but 13????

My parent's reasononing was that they did not want to allow me to date until I was old enough to drive myself, so that I could leave a bad situation or tempting situation on my own, (even if i stole the BF's car to do it) LOL.

Getting back to jamie, she and her bf were 3 years apart in age and they were probably "doing it" before he was 18....I wonder how that stands under California law as far as stauatory rape?

jd

5stringJeff
12-20-2007, 07:39 PM
How many teenagers get pregnant each year? And why are we (me included) so preoccupied with this one? What if Britney had never made it big and both of them were still in the backwoods of Louisiana? They'd just be two cute Cajun girls who got pregnant early.

Yurt
12-20-2007, 08:02 PM
heard on the radio, that the guy is 19. anyone else know about this?

JohnDoe
12-20-2007, 08:25 PM
heard on the radio, that the guy is 19. anyone else know about this?yurt,
i had heard that also, but just read in a cnn article that he is only 18 years old, so they are 2 years apart.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/12/19/spears.statutory.rape/index.html

the real issue is how unfair statutory rape charges are in the usa, where the prosecutor chooses in some cases to prosecute these teens giving them 10 years in prison, labeled as a life time sex offender, and in many other cases, no prosecutions at all....

jd

Said1
12-20-2007, 08:45 PM
How many teenagers get pregnant each year? And why are we (me included) so preoccupied with this one? What if Britney had never made it big and both of them were still in the backwoods of Louisiana? They'd just be two cute Cajun girls who got pregnant early.

It's not so surprising either. She always said she wanted to be just like her big sister. Seriously.

JohnDoe
12-20-2007, 08:51 PM
a little more on statutory rape laws:

JONATHAN TURLEY
Res ipsa loquitur (”The thing itself speaks”)

Can Casey Aldridge Be Criminally Charged with Statutory Rape and other Offenses of Jamie Lynn Spears?
Published 1, December 20, 2007 Bizarre , Criminal law , Justice , Lawyering , Society
The extensive media coverage of the pregnancy of Jamie Lynn Spears — sister of Britney Spears and television star in her own right — has focused on the sensational while ignoring the legal story: the articles describe a technical case of statutory rape. If Aldridge was having sex with Spears at age 15 or 16, he would be subject to a variety of criminal charges. The case should bring some attention to the inconsistent prosecution of statutory rape claims around the country and a reexamination of what we should be trying to achieve in these cases.

With the exception of CNN, major news organization largely ignored the legal question in the first round of coverage on the question. There is a notion that celebrities are ageless and, even at 15 or 16, it is not surprising to find that stars are sexually active. Indeed, there is a notion (belied I suppose by Jamie Lynn’s own sister) that stars have a certain worldly maturity. Yet, there is a reason why the age of consent and the age of majority are set relatively high. At age 15 or 16, the law does not view a young person as having the cognitive or developmental maturity to make decisions of consent. This is the point of statutory rape. While consensual, one party does not have the capacity to consent.

For Aldridge, his relationship with Spears could easily be viewed as a criminal matter. It differs from state to state. Charges can be brought in any state with sexual relations occurred. Yet, the two states with the most relevance are California (where Spears words) and Louisiana (where Spears lives). In California, it is a misdemeanor to have sex with someone younger than 18 if the offender is less than three years older. Someone more than three years older could be charged with a felony. In Louisiana, where Spears lives, it is a misdemeanor for someone age 17 to 19 to have consensual sex with someone age 15 to 17 if the difference between their ages is more than two years.

In addition to statutory rape, Aldridge could be charged in federal court with a Mann Act violation. Originally calss the The United States White-Slave Traffic Act of 1910 that act prohibits the interstate transport of females for “immoral purposes”. In Athanasaw v. United States (227 U.S. 326, 328) (1913), the Supreme Court extended the law beyond prostitution to include acts of “debauchery.” In Caminetti v. United States (242 U.S. 470, 484-85) (1917), it reaffirmed the broader reading of the law. Famous individuals prosecuted under the act include Chuck Berry, Charlie Chaplin, Jack Johnson, Frank Lloyd Wright, and Charles Manson.

There is also child molestation and other forms of abuse of a minor.

However, statutory rape appears the most obvious. All states have some form of statutory rape laws. A breakdown of the state laws can be found here

Statutory rape and related claims has long been controversial, particularly with the prosecution of teenagers. An analogous case was that of Genarlow Wilson, who was given a ten-year sentence for consensual sex with a 15-year-old girl. An honors student and gifted athlete, Wilson was preparing for college in 2005 when he was charged in Georgia with aggravated child molestation for having consensual oral sex. Though Wilson was only 17, Douglas County District Attorney David McDade and Assistant D.A. Eddie Barker secured a 10-year sentence for an act committed by thousands of teenagers every year.

There are two basic categories of cases. Sex between underage kids and sex between an adult and a child. Both have been prosecuted, though the latter is more common. This obviously turns on state definitions and where this possible offense took place. However, this is not an argument for expanded prosecution between teenagers. To the contrary, the point is that there is a troubling inconsistency in the treatment of these cases.

States like Georgia have passed “Romeo and Juliet” laws that exclude teenage lovers — a worthy reform. These laws decriminalize or lessen punishment for sex between two young people while maintaining strict penalties for sex between an adult and a minor.

There have been challenges to these laws, particularly due to their exclusion of same sex relationships. In Kansas v. Limon
for example this distinction was challenged as unconstitutional discrimination under the Supreme Court’s recent decision in Lawrence v. Texas — striking down criminal laws targeting homosexual relations. The law defined the exemption in the following terms: “sodomy . . . with a child who is 14 years of age but less than 16 years of age and the offender is less than 19 years of age and less than four years older than the child and the child and the offender are . . . members of the opposite sex.”

It is clear that we need to reexamine what were are trying to achieve in these statutory rape laws. When they were first passed, enforcement of morality codes was one of the purposes — even against teenagers. Now, we are primarily interested in the older predator model. Moreover, teens are now having sex at a younger age. The result is that these laws criminalize teen conduct and produce only harmful results — with little effect on a national trend.

We certainly cannot have a form of celebrity exemption where kids are prosecuted unless they can break their news on Inside Edition or People Magazine. It will be interesting what future prosecutions occur in states like California and Louisiana if Aldridge is not charged. It will be hard to drag another Wilson into court while Spears’ pregnancy is featured on every tabloid cover.

http://jonathanturley.org/2007/12/20/can-casey-aldridge-be-criminally-charged-with-statutory-rape-and-other-offenses-of-jamie-lynn-spears/

Yurt
12-20-2007, 09:53 PM
Yet, there is a reason why the age of consent and the age of majority are set relatively high. At age 15 or 16, the law does not view a young person as having the cognitive or developmental maturity to make decisions of consent. This is the point of statutory rape. While consensual, one party does not have the capacity to consent.

yet they can be tried as "adults" for crimes and be sentence to life in prison.

JohnDoe
12-20-2007, 10:32 PM
yet they can be tried as "adults" for crimes and be sentence to life in prison.
Yeah, you are right....and that is mind boggling to me....

jd

Pale Rider
12-21-2007, 06:40 AM
Boyfriend of pregnant teen Jamie Lynn Spears could face statutory rape charges

Last updated at 19:34pm on 20th December 2007

The boyfriend of Jamie Lynn Spears could face statutory rape charges after getting Britney Spears' sister pregnant at 16, it has been revealed.

And Casey Aldridge, 19, could face up to 10 years if convicted, possibly with hard labour.

Fox News reports that if the baby was conceived in Spears' home state of Louisiana, the act could technically be considered "felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile."

Louisiana law defines this unlawful carnal knowledge as "sexual intercourse with consent between someone age 19 or older and someone between age 12 and 17."

In Louisiana a person can only legally consent to sex at age 17. If aged 15 or 16, the other person involved must be no more than two years older for the act to be considered legal.

But Aldridge wouldn't fare much better if the "carnal" act happened in California, where Spears lives while on the set of her Nickelodeon TV show Zoey 101.

The Californian Penal Code states that any person who engages in an act of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor under 18 who is not more than three years younger than the perpetrator, is guilty of a misdemeanour and faces up to one year in a county jail.

But Californian criminal defence attorney Jim Hammer says: "If Aldridge is actually more than three years older he could be up for a felony, which carries a maximum three years in prison.”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=503650&in_page_id=1773

glockmail
12-21-2007, 09:00 AM
Why did she choose to go public with this? Why not quit the show, hole up for a while, put the child up for adoption, then resume life? She screwed up her job, her Mom's book, and her boyfriend's life.

Stoopid kid, obviously no communication with her mother, who is supposedly on top of it all and a brilliant business woman. BULLSHIT.

JohnDoe
12-21-2007, 09:45 AM
CNN has him as 18, FOX has him at 19? There is a big difference in this case and alot at stake for him....

anyway, the whole thing is not fair for teens.... they are screwing all over the place and most ALL do not go to jail for it.... and the hit or miss situation of some going to jail and some not is inherently not fair....

I can understand the reasoning behind the laws, especially if an adult is going after a 16 year old, but an 18/19 year old who was dating the girl since he was 15/16 and she was 13 should not be charged with statutory rape imo.

Not that I am agreeing with what these kids were doing, but I can certainly see how it happened....she's been dating him for 3 years...and that is where it begins imo, with her mom who allowed her to begin a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with him in the first place at 13 years old.

jd

JohnDoe
12-21-2007, 09:54 AM
on another note, my Italian grandmother was just 15/16 when she married my Italian grandfather who was 25.... This is how it was done in "the old country in the old days".... she did not go to high school ...after 13 years old and was put in to a trade school and parents only allowed their daughters to marry men that could support them....with a roof over their heads and this usually took the man until they were around 25 to establish themselves financially.

My grandparents were married 68 years before my grandfather passed away and they lived a loving, wonderful life together....even with the 10 years difference and even with what people of today would call a dispicable thing, a 25 year old marrying a 15, nearing 16 year old.

jd

Hagbard Celine
12-21-2007, 09:57 AM
CNN has him as 18, FOX has him at 19? There is a big difference in this case and alot at stake for him....

anyway, the whole thing is not fair for teens.... they are screwing all over the place and most ALL do not go to jail for it.... and the hit or miss situation of some going to jail and some not is inherently not fair....

I can understand the reasoning behind the laws, especially if an adult is going after a 16 year old, but an 18/19 year old who was dating the girl since he was 15/16 and she was 13 should not be charged with statutory rape imo.

Not that I am agreeing with what these kids were doing, but I can certainly see how it happened....she's been dating him for 3 years...and that is where it begins imo, with her mom who allowed her to begin a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with him in the first place at 13 years old.

jd

My question is why isn't a girl with this much money on birth control?

JohnDoe
12-21-2007, 10:03 AM
My question is why isn't a girl with this much money on birth control? Who is to say she wasn't? miss a day and doubling up the next day, does not always work.... She said she was completely shocked that she was pregnant... which could mean that she was on the bc pill or he was using a rubber, I doubt she would be shocked if she were using no precautions but who knows?:dunno:

JohnDoe
12-21-2007, 10:05 AM
The whole sex as a teen/statutory rape thing is quite confusing to me actually.... here ya got our govt giving out bc pills and condoms for free to any teen that wants them and then having laws that can put teens in to jail for having sex....???????

jd

Hagbard Celine
12-21-2007, 10:10 AM
The whole sex as a teen/statutory rape thing is quite confusing to me actually.... here ya got our govt giving out bc pills and condoms for free to any teen that wants them and then having laws that can put teens in to jail for having sex....???????

jd
Those laws are mostly for self-righteous parents who can't believe their angel, little Susie is open for business. So they take their "morally righteous" anger out on the poor kid who porked her. Meanwhile little Susie continues to prance around her school with her oh so mind-numbingly sexy ripe teen body protruding from her pleated cheerleader skirt driving everybody insane and Mom and Dad get to continue pretending like she doesn't enjoy a good game of hide-da-salami.

JohnDoe
12-21-2007, 10:19 AM
Those laws are mostly for self-righteous parents who can't believe their angel, little Susie is open for business. So they take their "morally righteous" anger out on the poor kid who porked her. Meanwhile little Susie continues to prance around her school with her oh so mind-numbingly sexy ripe teen body protruding from her pleated cheerleader skirt driving everybody insane and Mom and Dad get to continue pretending like she doesn't enjoy a good game of hide-da-salami.
Oh boy oh boy oh boy! hahahahahahahaha!

I don't know if I would quite put it that way, but it was a pretty funny play by play story!!!!! LMAO

jd

5stringJeff
12-21-2007, 10:29 AM
on another note, my Italian grandmother was just 15/16 when she married my Italian grandfather who was 25.... This is how it was done in "the old country in the old days".... she did not go to high school ...after 13 years old and was put in to a trade school and parents only allowed their daughters to marry men that could support them....with a roof over their heads and this usually took the man until they were around 25 to establish themselves financially.

My grandparents were married 68 years before my grandfather passed away and they lived a loving, wonderful life together....even with the 10 years difference and even with what people of today would call a dispicable thing, a 25 year old marrying a 15, nearing 16 year old.

jd

Cultural standards have certainly changed.

JohnDoe
12-21-2007, 10:35 AM
Cultural standards have certainly changed.

yeah....wasn't Mary, the mother of Jesus only 15, marrying Joseph, a man in much greater years than her?

I am not certain how true this is, about her being 15, but that is what I believe I had read?

jd

5stringJeff
12-21-2007, 10:38 AM
yeah....wasn't Mary, the mother of Jesus only 15, marrying Joseph, a man in much greater years than her?

I am not certain how true this is, about her being 15, but that is what I believe I had read?

jd

I've read of estimate of Mary's age anywhere from 14-16. Historically, people in many different cultures have married in their teens. Of course, life expectancy was shorter, and having children was more important, so you didn't want to "waste" any of those child bearing years. So it's understandable. Now, there's a big expectation for everyone to finish high school and/or college, or to "live life," before getting married. The flip side to that is that you can still "live life" while married.

Hagbard Celine
12-21-2007, 11:16 AM
I've read of estimate of Mary's age anywhere from 14-16. Historically, people in many different cultures have married in their teens. Of course, life expectancy was shorter, and having children was more important, so you didn't want to "waste" any of those child bearing years. So it's understandable. Now, there's a big expectation for everyone to finish high school and/or college, or to "live life," before getting married. The flip side to that is that you can still "live life" while married.

It's paradoxical in our times that this is now possible--Women can start having kids at much older ages than they could historically, however due to how abundant nourishment is in our society and how many vitamins, proteins and steroids are pumped into our food, many females are reaching sexual maturity and experiencing menarche at much earlier ages, like 10, 11 and 12, than they did historically.

Yurt
12-21-2007, 04:08 PM
It's paradoxical in our times that this is now possible--Women can start having kids at much older ages than they could historically, however due to how abundant nourishment is in our society and how many vitamins, proteins and steroids are pumped into our food, many females are reaching sexual maturity and experiencing menarche at much earlier ages, like 10, 11 and 12, than they did historically.

Indeed

mrg666
12-21-2007, 04:33 PM

theres an old saying
"you can take the girl(s) out of Louisiana, but you cant take the Louisiana out of the girl(s)"
of course this can be used for any town / state

actsnoblemartin
12-21-2007, 04:38 PM
wonderful point, i couldnt have said it any better myself.

Why did she choose to go public with this? Why not quit the show, hole up for a while, put the child up for adoption, then resume life? She screwed up her job, her Mom's book, and her boyfriend's life.

Stoopid kid, obviously no communication with her mother, who is supposedly on top of it all and a brilliant business woman. BULLSHIT.

bullypulpit
12-22-2007, 10:48 AM

And we should care about another celebretard...why?

eighballsidepocket
12-22-2007, 01:28 PM
And we should care about another celebretard...why?

Don't you think she is an example of an alarming societal/cultural, trend, and her being connected with a well-known celebrity was only a natural or expected reaction of us commoners?

Roadrunner
12-24-2007, 02:41 AM
Why did she choose to go public with this?

Good question. Evidently, she did not tell her parents before she went public with the announcement. I read that her dad was livid at the news. If she had told her parents first, we can be sure there would have been an abortion to salvage the career/family income source, like they did with Britney in getting that first marriage annulled.

Whoever would be stupid enough to buy a book written by Lynn Spears on parenting skills????????

Hagbard Celine
12-27-2007, 12:35 PM
I read or heard somewhere that the kid is actually not the baby daddy. The baby daddy is actually a much older man and one of Jamie Lynn Spears' producers/agents and that he's staying anonymous to avoid prosecution for "statutory rape."

nevadamedic
12-27-2007, 12:46 PM
I read or heard somewhere that the kid is actually not the baby daddy. The baby daddy is actually a much older man and one of Jamie Lynn Spears' producers/agents and that he's staying anonymous to avoid prosecution for "statutory rape."

That's probably just a rumor, I suspect a lot of rumors will start to float around now.

Hagbard Celine
12-27-2007, 12:49 PM
That's probably just a rumor, I suspect a lot of rumors will start to float around now.

:dunno: http://www.showbizspy.com/2007/12/26/casey-aldridge-is-not-the-father-of-jamie-lynn-spears-baby/

glockmail
12-29-2007, 09:01 PM
I read or heard somewhere that the kid is actually not the baby daddy. The baby daddy is actually a much older man and one of Jamie Lynn Spears' producers/agents and that he's staying anonymous to avoid prosecution for "statutory rape."So they throw the boy under the bus?

82Marine89
12-29-2007, 10:26 PM
The Jamie Lynn Spears Barbie doll...

http://sportswrap.berecruited.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/Jamie-Lynn%20Spears%20barbie.jpg