PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee makes a lot of sense

gabosaurus
12-19-2007, 01:50 AM
If I HAD to support any GOP candidate at this point, it would be Huckabee. I like how he has refused to back down from the whole ridiculous flap over his Christmas cards. He does a good job answering on various issues that are important to me. He refuses to back down from some of the less moderate GOP candidates.
I would certainly vote for him over Hillary.

Pale Rider
12-19-2007, 02:48 AM
If I HAD to support any GOP candidate at this point, it would be Huckabee. I like how he has refused to back down from the whole ridiculous flap over his Christmas cards. He does a good job answering on various issues that are important to me. He refuses to back down from some of the less moderate GOP candidates.

Son of a BITCH Gab... you're going to give me a CORONARY reading shit like that... :laugh2:

stephanie
12-19-2007, 03:14 AM
Huckabee is a Republican Jimmy Carter-Bill Clinton all rolled into one....scary

And don't you find it amazing all the lamestream media and the liberals who were screaming about President Bush wearing his religion on his sleeve,(hell just the other day, Ba Ba Walters was offended that that the President has sent her a Christmas card that has a religious saying in it) and who constantly bash the christian right as having too much power, is now backing a candidate who is politicking on his religion...??

Think about it?

5stringJeff
12-19-2007, 09:45 AM

And don't you find it amazing all the lamestream media and the liberals who were screaming about President Bush wearing his religion on his sleeve,(hell just the other day, Ba Ba Walters was offended that that the President has sent her a Christmas card that has a religious saying in it) and who constantly bash the christian right as having too much power, is now backing a candidate who is politicking on his religion...??

Think about it?

Again, I ask, where are the mainstream media journalists/stories that support Huckabee? All I've seen for the last week and a half is stories about how Mitt Romney is on the offensive against him.

Hagbard Celine
12-19-2007, 09:58 AM
Again, I ask, where are the mainstream media journalists/stories that support Huckabee? All I've seen for the last week and a half is stories about how Mitt Romney is on the offensive against him.

I heard a very positive, exceedingly long report on his history and his politics on NPR last week. :dunno:

5stringJeff
12-19-2007, 10:10 AM
on NPR

That explains why I missed it.

nevadamedic
12-19-2007, 10:36 AM

So you suupport someone who lets rapists go free?

Think about it?

He's not like Bill Clinton as I dont think Hucklebee has ever had a blow job in his life. :laugh2:

gabosaurus
12-20-2007, 02:11 AM
Huckabee presents an honest, conservative message. He has appeal to Christians and Evangelicals. Those voters are not going to vote for Mitt or Rudy.

12-20-2007, 03:11 AM
Huckabee presents an honest, conservative message. He has appeal to Christians and Evangelicals. Those voters are not going to vote for Mitt or Rudy.

you dont know a damn thing about conservatism do you?